Author Topic: SPIDER LOC SETS THE RECORDS STRAIGHT  (Read 1980 times)

Blu Lacez

Re: SPIDER LOC SETS THE RECORDS STRAIGHT
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2007, 07:45:45 PM »
^^
LMAo!!
Aiight, It's a deal! 8)

messi19

« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2007, 08:01:51 PM »
like seriously tho, spider cant rap.......like i could care less how real he is or whatever, why the fuck would i be listenin to a rap song if the rapper on it cant even rap? dude has no flow or wordplay or anythin that makes me wanna listen to him....only song i liked from him was Things Change off the GRODT soundtrack and even there, his flow is wack and off beat.....

Thats what im sayin, these westcoast rappers keeps yappin bout who's
fake and who's real like it matters. So what if a nigga is the hardest nigga
out? We want the music not your background, and niggas keep asking
why these lil kids like rappers because of their swag, well theres your answer.

It's all about Image/Bakground these days.

OK SO IN YOUR PERSPECTIVE WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER OUT RIGHT NOW ? KEEP IN MY MIND THAT SPI'S SHIT AIN'T DROPPED YET..I RESPECT YOUR OPINION BUT WHAT YOU HEAR FROM SPI ON A MIXTAPE VERSES AN ALBUM ARE TWO ENTIRELY SEPERATE ENTITIES..WERE YOU BUMPING ANY OF THE ARTISTS THAT ARE IN THE GAME ON TOP NOW OR IN THE PAST AND THOUGHT THEY WERE AS GOOD AS THE COMMERCIALIZED ONES BEFORE THEIR DEBUT ALBUM ? AND PLEASE DONT NAME ONE THATS BEEN OUT FOR ALMOST A DECADE WITH NO ALBUM

Well, actually you're right we shouldn't really judge until his album's out but IMO
it doesn't really seem like he has any talent, he can always improve but he's like what
28 years old and isn't really developed in alot of areas (skill wise) as far as all of the mixtapes and songs
i've listened to.

Lyrics = Weak
Flow = Really Weak
Can't ride a beat´

etc etc.

So how is he supposed to turn all of that around and make a great album and be
the "Westcoast Savior" or anything like that.

This is just MY OPINION so don't hate on it haha!

But im not a hater, Like i said before, because I appreciate music and shit like dat.

Fuck a beef.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2007, 08:30:54 PM »
like seriously tho, spider cant rap.......like i could care less how real he is or whatever, why the fuck would i be listenin to a rap song if the rapper on it cant even rap? dude has no flow or wordplay or anythin that makes me wanna listen to him....only song i liked from him was Things Change off the GRODT soundtrack and even there, his flow is wack and off beat.....

OK SO IN YOUR PERSPECTIVE WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER OUT RIGHT NOW ? KEEP IN MY MIND THAT SPI'S SHIT AIN'T DROPPED YET..I RESPECT YOUR OPINION BUT WHAT YOU HEAR FROM SPI ON A MIXTAPE VERSES AN ALBUM ARE TWO ENTIRELY SEPERATE ENTITIES..WERE YOU BUMPING ANY OF THE ARTISTS THAT ARE IN THE GAME ON TOP NOW OR IN THE PAST AND THOUGHT THEY WERE AS GOOD AS THE COMMERCIALIZED ONES BEFORE THEIR DEBUT ALBUM ? AND PLEASE DONT NAME ONE THATS BEEN OUT FOR ALMOST A DECADE WITH NO ALBUM

Well, actually you're right we shouldn't really judge until his album's out but IMO
it doesn't really seem like he has any talent, he can always improve but he's like what
28 years old and isn't really developed in alot of areas (skill wise) as far as all of the mixtapes and songs
i've listened to.

Lyrics = Weak
Flow = Really Weak
Can't ride a beat´

etc etc.

But im not a hater, Like i said before, because I appreciate music and shit like dat.

Fuck a beef.
I THINK HE'S IMPROVED A GREAT DEAL FROM MIXTAPES LIKE BRAINLESS:THE PREQUEL AND RAGS TO RICHES..HAVE YOU LISTENED TO BANGADOSHISH 2 YET ? BLUTIFUL WORLD REMIX WAS DEFINITELY A DOPE TRACK THAT EXPANDED NOT TO JUST YOUR ORDINARY SONG BY UNIFYING THE DIFFERENT SETS IN L.A. A STROKE OF GENIUS IF YOU ASK ME..THERE'S ALWAYS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT FOR EVEN THE MOST SUCCESSFUL ARTIST IN THE GAME..REMEMBER BEING SUCCESSFUL AND TALENTED ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS..BUT ONCE AGAIN THIS IS JUST MY OPINION.. ;D

Blu Lacez

« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2007, 08:36:11 PM »
^^

Well We Need To Do now is hope the Artist-SP-continues to Improve!

Props +1

messi19

« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2007, 09:46:45 PM »

i've listened to.

Lyrics = Weak
Flow = Really Weak
Can't ride a beat´

etc etc.

Fuck a beef.
I THINK HE'S IMPROVED A GREAT DEAL FROM MIXTAPES LIKE BRAINLESS:THE PREQUEL AND RAGS TO RICHES..HAVE YOU LISTENED TO BANGADOSHISH 2 YET ? BLUTIFUL WORLD REMIX WAS DEFINITELY A DOPE TRACK THAT EXPANDED NOT TO JUST YOUR ORDINARY SONG BY UNIFYING THE DIFFERENT SETS IN L.A. A STROKE OF GENIUS IF YOU ASK ME..THERE'S ALWAYS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT FOR EVEN THE MOST SUCCESSFUL ARTIST IN THE GAME..REMEMBER BEING SUCCESSFUL AND TALENTED ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS..BUT ONCE AGAIN THIS IS JUST MY OPINION.. ;D

Yeah I have the Bangadoshish tape and thats a great track but it's not really original but it's still heat.

But yeah mayne, if Spider keeps improvin and start fucking with more artist and concentrating
more on his music then he'll probably get more shine.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2007, 10:14:59 PM »
Give SPI a break, he aint that bad as people think he is, sure he has a handful of wack songs, but so does everyone else. And SPI's flow is just differernt, i like it, nice laid back style. Hes improved alot to since Brainless and then Rags To Riches tapes, Bangadoshish 2 and Connected are probably the 2 dopest tapes of his out righr now, go nump Highly Unlikely on the part 2 tape, his lyrics are crazy, and is flow is dope too. But i think 1 of Spiders best song and most mainstream song is "Things Change" with 50 and Banks, his lyrics are unreal on that track and so is his flow, he was strong on that track, if more like that come out before his album, he'll do really good, trust me!!!

manson

« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2007, 02:56:00 AM »
look i mean im not hatin on a brother gettin that money in a good way u know what im sayin, but
to come here and make up stuff about Game just because you like Spider is foolish. I understand that
you want to defend your favorite rapper but eaz on about that, your almost forcing it. I haven't even
seen you post in other topics beside Spiders and like Johnny 100 i really think you just now became a fan
(no hate). I mean its cool bring out news and music about Spider, but stop all that yappin he's the realest, he's the best, he's the hardest and all of that shit because that doesn't really matter.
WELL LIKE I SAID IM JUST STATING AN OPINION ..IM NOT TRYNA FORCE FEED IT TO NOBODY AND IM DEFINITELY NOT MAKING UP THINGS ABOUT GAME..ALL IVE SAID IS TRUE..IT SEEMS LIKE SO MANY PEOPLE HATE ON SPI AND ALMOST SEEM UPSET THAT HE HAS AN UPCOMING ALBUM WITH G-UNIT..I GOT MAD RESPECT FOR DUDE BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW MANY HATERS HE HAS OUT THERE IT REALLY DOESN'T BREAK HIM OR MAKE HIM WEAK..THATS THE TYPE OF MIND FRAME THAT WILL GET YOU TO THE TOP..WITHOUT CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF OR YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER AS YOU MAY SAY HOW CAN ONE EVER EXPECT TO GO ANYWHERE ? CONFIDENCE IS WHAT MAKES YOU ...WITHOUT IT ONE IS SET UP TO AUTOMATICALLY FAIL..THE POWER IS WITHIN YOU SO PLEASE BELIEVE..

But how do u know it's true if your just a "fan". But forget about that
im like dude above said you should stop it cuz as u can see the people
ain't appreciating Spider like you do so eaz up on that ish.

But i listen to everything i dont hate but stop this "i like Spider so i have to hate Games shit and talk
greazy about him" shit, just keep comin with news and music and let it be like dat you don't
have to come to an argument wit dudes who say he wack bcause u already know thats the response
you gon get when u already know that people on here aren't really in to Spider.

WELL LETS JUST SAY JAYCEON TAYLOR WAS MY NEIGHBOR IN PALMDALE...WATCHED CHANGE OF HEART ..OH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I HAD A GOOD FRIEND WHO WORKED OUT OF THE RIGHT TRACK STRIP CLUB IN L.A. AND SEEN OLD DOJA COMING OUT THE CLUB..THIS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT..IM SPEAKING FACTS IVE SEEN FOR MYSELF

fo real ? and do u remenber me, i was one of u neighbors too? i remenber seein u gettin a lotta money on these sidewalks. "i have a friend" called "pimpin' juice" who told me u was his best worker, like 50 customers a night. Everybody remenber u as "Juicy the great ( hole)" out there.
And u know what, i got a friend whose cousin knows the sister of a men who was friend with the wife of an Ecc member who knows spider loc , and it appears that spider loc used to prostitute hisself at the age of 16 , thats when old ecc menber who just got out of 20 years in the pen took him with them for their own pleasure and gave him the name of "swallower loc" which became " spider loc"  later for a more marketable product.
Everything i say is the truth i aint lyin . I dont do dat to make spider's fan angry it's only the truth, the real one
PS : come on juicygirl i'm sure u better than that , and on the real, spider loc is awfull, i got a few songs of him that i like but only thanks to instrumentals n featurings.  u kno what i dont like spider not because he aint cool wit game ( hootie is good, buck too, i like dresta's music for years n still do) just cause he's really trash, only instrumentals n featurings can save him

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2007, 06:27:42 AM »
look i mean im not hatin on a brother gettin that money in a good way u know what im sayin, but
to come here and make up stuff about Game just because you like Spider is foolish. I understand that
you want to defend your favorite rapper but eaz on about that, your almost forcing it. I haven't even
seen you post in other topics beside Spiders and like Johnny 100 i really think you just now became a fan
(no hate). I mean its cool bring out news and music about Spider, but stop all that yappin he's the realest, he's the best, he's the hardest and all of that shit because that doesn't really matter.
WELL LIKE I SAID IM JUST STATING AN OPINION ..IM NOT TRYNA FORCE FEED IT TO NOBODY AND IM DEFINITELY NOT MAKING UP THINGS ABOUT GAME..ALL IVE SAID IS TRUE..IT SEEMS LIKE SO MANY PEOPLE HATE ON SPI AND ALMOST SEEM UPSET THAT HE HAS AN UPCOMING ALBUM WITH G-UNIT..I GOT MAD RESPECT FOR DUDE BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW MANY HATERS HE HAS OUT THERE IT REALLY DOESN'T BREAK HIM OR MAKE HIM WEAK..THATS THE TYPE OF MIND FRAME THAT WILL GET YOU TO THE TOP..WITHOUT CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF OR YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER AS YOU MAY SAY HOW CAN ONE EVER EXPECT TO GO ANYWHERE ? CONFIDENCE IS WHAT MAKES YOU ...WITHOUT IT ONE IS SET UP TO AUTOMATICALLY FAIL..THE POWER IS WITHIN YOU SO PLEASE BELIEVE..

But i listen to everything i dont hate but stop this "i like Spider so i have to hate Games shit and talk
greazy about him" shit, just keep comin with news and music and let it be like dat you don't
have to come to an argument wit dudes who say he wack bcause u already know thats the response

WELL LETS JUST SAY JAYCEON TAYLOR WAS MY NEIGHBOR IN PALMDALE...WATCHED CHANGE OF HEART ..OH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I HAD A GOOD FRIEND WHO WORKED OUT OF THE RIGHT TRACK STRIP CLUB IN L.A. AND SEEN OLD DOJA COMING OUT THE CLUB..THIS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT..IM SPEAKING FACTS IVE SEEN FOR MYSELF

fo real ? and do u remenber me, i was one of u neighbors too? i remenber seein u gettin a lotta money on these sidewalks. "i have a friend" called "pimpin' juice" who told me u was his best worker, like 50 customers a night. Everybody remenber u as "Juicy the great ( hole)" out there.
And u know what, i got a friend whose cousin knows the sister of a men who was friend with the wife of an Ecc member who knows spider loc , and it appears that spider loc used to prostitute hisself at the age of 16 , thats when old ecc menber who just got out of 20 years in the pen took him with them for their own pleasure and gave him the name of "swallower loc" which became " spider loc"  later for a more marketable product.
Everything i say is the truth i aint lyin . I dont do dat to make spider's fan angry it's only the truth, the real one
PS : come on juicygirl i'm sure u better than that , and on the real, spider loc is awfull, i got a few songs of him that i like but only thanks to instrumentals n featurings.   u kno what i dont like spider not because he aint cool wit game ( hootie is good, buck too, i like dresta's music for years n still do) just cause he's really trash, only instrumentals n featurings can save him
YOU KNOW IT MAY SOUND UNREALISTIC TO THOSE WHO AREN'T FROM THE LOS ANGELES AREA BUT MOSTLY EVERYONE KNOWS THIS OUT HERE..ITS NOTHING TO MAKE UP TO MAKE SPI LOOK BETTER..I JUST MADE IT A POINT THAT THE SHIT SPI RAPS ABOUT IS REAL..I WOULDN'T WANNA TURN YOU ON GAME OR TO MAKE YOU MAD..THATS YOUR PROTOCOL TO TAKE AFTER HEARING BUT THE IMPORTANCE HERE IS THAT YOU SAID YOU LIKE A COUPLE SONGS OF SPI'S BUT ONLY BECAUSE OF THE BEATS ..NOW LET'S BE REALISTIC HERE ...IF YOU LIKE A SONG THEN YOU LIKE THE WHOLE THING BECAUSE IF YOU DIDN'T YOU WOULD HAVE STATED THAT YOU ONLY LIKE THE BEATS BUT THEORETICALLY SPEAKING IF A RAPPER WAS HONESTLY AS BAD AS YOU SAY NOTHING NOT EVEN THE BEST INSTRUMENTALS AND FEATURES CAN SAVE HIM..REMEMBER SPI'S ALBUM HASN'T DROPPED YET SO YOU CAN'T USE THE EXCUSE THAT HE HAS PEOPLE LIKE T-PAIN OR SNOOP THAT MAKE HIS SONG LOOK GOOD ...YOU HAVE TO BE REAL WITH YOUR SELF...AS HARD AS IT MAY BE FOR YOU TO ACTUALLY ADMIT THAT YOU LIKE SPI'S SONGS...ADMIT IT TO YOURSELF IF NOBODY ELSE..

manson

« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2007, 09:00:06 AM »

PS : come on juicygirl i'm sure u better than that , and on the real, spider loc is awfull, i got a few songs of him that i like but only thanks to instrumentals n featurings.   u kno what i dont like spider not because he aint cool wit game ( hootie is good, buck too, i like dresta's music for years n still do) just cause he's really trash, only instrumentals n featurings can save him
YOU KNOW IT MAY SOUND UNREALISTIC TO THOSE WHO AREN'T FROM THE LOS ANGELES AREA BUT MOSTLY EVERYONE KNOWS THIS OUT HERE..ITS NOTHING TO MAKE UP TO MAKE SPI LOOK BETTER..I JUST MADE IT A POINT THAT THE SHIT SPI RAPS ABOUT IS REAL..I WOULDN'T WANNA TURN YOU ON GAME OR TO MAKE YOU MAD..THATS YOUR PROTOCOL TO TAKE AFTER HEARING BUT THE IMPORTANCE HERE IS THAT YOU SAID YOU LIKE A COUPLE SONGS OF SPI'S BUT ONLY BECAUSE OF THE BEATS ..NOW LET'S BE REALISTIC HERE ...IF YOU LIKE A SONG THEN YOU LIKE THE WHOLE THING BECAUSE IF YOU DIDN'T YOU WOULD HAVE STATED THAT YOU ONLY LIKE THE BEATS BUT THEORETICALLY SPEAKING IF A RAPPER WAS HONESTLY AS BAD AS YOU SAY NOTHING NOT EVEN THE BEST INSTRUMENTALS AND FEATURES CAN SAVE HIM..REMEMBER SPI'S ALBUM HASN'T DROPPED YET SO YOU CAN'T USE THE EXCUSE THAT HE HAS PEOPLE LIKE T-PAIN OR SNOOP THAT MAKE HIS SONG LOOK GOOD ...YOU HAVE TO BE REAL WITH YOUR SELF...AS HARD AS IT MAY BE FOR YOU TO ACTUALLY ADMIT THAT YOU LIKE SPI'S SONGS...ADMIT IT TO YOURSELF IF NOBODY ELSE..

aint hard to admit at all , i like those songs , but spi is alwayz horrible on each of em. I dont say he aint real or cant got good lyrics but he's so awfull on the mic it can waste everything else that's good. I wont believe u if u tell me dat if u got a bangin song with one or two good verse and one that u really dont like, u wont listen to it no more. Spi is a horrible RAPPER:

"squeeze first" : spi : less than average ; hootie dope
"cali iz active rmx" : everybody = dope or ok, spi horrible
"kick cack n be bool" : spi horrible, smurf fyia
"blutifull world rmxs" : just the same; (cant listen  the original one )

My point is spi shoudnt even rap, and regarding his good lyrics i would be a spi fan if he wrote books or street poems, but unless he improves a lot his way of rappin, he'll always be awfull as a rapper.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2007, 09:29:18 AM »

aint hard to admit at all , i like those songs , but spi is alwayz horrible on each of em. I dont say he aint real or cant got good lyrics but he's so awfull on the mic it can waste everything else that's good. I wont believe u if u tell me dat if u got a bangin song with one or two good verse and one that u really dont like, u wont listen to it no more. Spi is a horrible RAPPER:

"squeeze first" : spi : less than average ; hootie dope
"cali iz active rmx" : everybody = dope or ok, spi horrible
"kick cack n be bool" : spi horrible, smurf fyia
"blutifull world rmxs" : just the same; (cant listen  the original one )

My point is spi shoudnt even rap, and regarding his good lyrics i would be a spi fan if he wrote books or street poems, but unless he improves a lot his way of rappin, he'll always be awfull as a rapper.
I AGREE THAT HE'S A DOPE LYRICIST BUT I HAVE TO DISAGREE ON HIM BEING AWFUL ON THE MIC...I THINK HE'S WHAT BRINGS THE ATTITUDE AND REALNESS TO IT..HE DEFINITELY HAS A SOUND I HAVEN'T HEARD SINCE THE EARLY 90'S..I CAN REALLY FEEL THE HUNGER IN HIS VOICE IN EVERY ASPECT OF HIS SONGS

messi19

« Reply #85 on: July 31, 2007, 10:22:58 AM »
I AGREE THAT HE'S A DOPE LYRICIST BUT I HAVE TO DISAGREE ON HIM BEING AWFUL ON THE MIC

Of course you disagree.

A dope lyricist? C'mon now, you trippin fo real haha.

But okay, since he's so good in your opinion,
is there anything you feel he's bad at as a rapper? As far as
flow, lyrics, wordplay etc.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 10:26:54 AM by messi19 »

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2007, 10:50:20 AM »
I AGREE THAT HE'S A DOPE LYRICIST BUT I HAVE TO DISAGREE ON HIM BEING AWFUL ON THE MIC

Of course you disagree.

BAD ? I WOULDNT SAY BAD BUT THERES ALWAYS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT..AND THAT IS DONE OVER TIME AS YOU GRADUALLY LEARN YOURSELF ..YOU ALWAYS FIND BETTER WAYS TO DO THINGS DIFFERENT OR BETTER WHICH AS YOU GO THROUGH YOUR WORK YOU RECOGNIZE AND TRY TO IMPROVE...I THINK SPI HAS DEFINITELY COME A LONG WAY BUT IN THE SAME ORDER HE'S NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT..THERES SO MUCH MORE WE HAVE TO COME TO SEE AND THE ONLY WAY WE CAN POSSIBLY DO THAT IS THROUGH TIME AND ORDER..SO ALL I CAN SAY IS I'M VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO UPCOMING PROJECTS FROM SPI ESPECIALLY HIS UNTOLD STORY BETTER KNOWN AS THE WORLDWIDE WEB

messi19

« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2007, 10:54:03 AM »

Of course you disagree.

BAD ? I WOULDNT SAY BAD BUT THERES ALWAYS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT..AND THAT IS DONE OVER TIME AS YOU GRADUALLY LEARN YOURSELF ..YOU ALWAYS FIND BETTER WAYS TO DO THINGS DIFFERENT OR BETTER WHICH AS YOU GO THROUGH YOUR WORK YOU RECOGNIZE AND TRY TO IMPROVE...I THINK SPI HAS DEFINITELY COME A LONG WAY BUT IN THE SAME ORDER HE'S NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT..THERES SO MUCH MORE WE HAVE TO COME TO SEE AND THE ONLY WAY WE CAN POSSIBLY DO THAT IS THROUGH TIME AND ORDER..SO ALL I CAN SAY IS I'M VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO UPCOMING PROJECTS FROM SPI ESPECIALLY HIS UNTOLD STORY BETTER KNOWN AS THE WORLDWIDE WEB

Yeah true true.

BUT!!

Even if his album's wack we all know you neeeva gon admit it!

And even though there's room for improvment, he's still not good in many areas,
and thats why i asked you if there is anything you've noticed he's lacking, right now?

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #88 on: July 31, 2007, 11:20:35 AM »

Of course you disagree.

Yeah true true.

BUT!!

Even if his album's wack we all know you neeeva gon admit it!

And even though there's room for improvment, he's still not good in many areas,
and thats why i asked you if there is anything you've noticed he's lacking, right now?
HE MAY LACK A CERTAIN FLOW OR LYRIC IN CERTAIN SONGS BUT WHAT RAPPER DOESNT ? THE REASON CERTAIN RAPPERS MAY SOUND BETTER IS NOT ENTIRELY BECAUSE THEYRE BETTER RAPPERS..ITS SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE GAME LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW ALL THE AREAS THEY NEED TO WORK ON AND ADJUST..LET'S SAY FOR INSTANCE YOU HAVE A TALENT RIGHT ? AND YOUR TALENT GETS RECOGNIZED AND YOU ARE NOW TAKING YOUR PASSION TO A PROFESSIONAL LEVEL ..AT FIRST YOU'RE NOT GONNA BE PERFECT OR NOWHERE NEAR CLOSE ..YOURE ALWAYS GONNA HAVE FAULTS OR THINGS YOU NEED TO IMPROVE ON BUT AS YOU GO THROUGH TIME YOU'LL PERFECT IT IN YOUR OWN WAY..YES YOU'LL HAVE PEOPLE WHO LIKE YOUR TALENT AND ALSO ONES THAT DON'T BUT JUST BECAUSE OF THE ONES WHO SAY YOU'RE BAD SHOULD YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE YOUR BAD AND GIVE UP ? NO YOU WOULD FIGHT HARDER UP AGAINST IT FOR WHAT YOU CAME SO FAR FOR ; WOULDN'T YOU ?

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #89 on: July 31, 2007, 11:33:07 AM »
Spider needs to worry about selling a record
Rather then setting it straight