Author Topic: Clubbing?  (Read 757 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Clubbing?
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2007, 04:25:21 PM »
I'm only 17 :'(

But man I live in the bay area and we have the cities boy! San Francisco for one, San Jose for two and from what I've heard Oakland is ehh :-\. But the other two cities I heard crank!

lol obviously he doesnt know shit about his own hood.

If you're talking about house parties richmind, oakland and hayward are the spots to be in. But uou're an idiot. Shut up and stop talking. You attend library clubs with your chank ass.

Al Bundy

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2007, 07:43:41 PM »

But man I live in the bay area and we have the cities boy! San Francisco for one, San Jose for two and from what I've heard Oakland is ehh :-\. But the other two cities I heard crank!

If you're talking about house parties richmind, oakland and hayward are the spots to be in. But uou're an idiot. Shut up and stop talking. You attend library clubs with your chank ass.

LMAO

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2007, 09:42:25 PM »
I go to the biggest promotional events in one of the dozen hip hop clubs in frisco every weekend.. I been done with house parties for a couple years now because they've put me through hell and back, in the bay, a real house party always ends in a gang war no matter what.. so anyway, I go to a huge house party last nite, long story short.. 2 deaths, a few stabbings, and my knuckles busted.. managed to get away clean thank god.. animals will be animals.. but as I'm gettin older I rather be in a controlled zoo full of animals than the wild jungle.. fuck the bullshit.. catch me in the VIP with a long island..

:o

kemizt

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2007, 11:10:03 PM »
HOUSRE PARTIES MY NIGGA JUST GOT BACK PERVIN SWERVIN RUNNIN ALL INTO THE CURB AND

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2007, 04:47:12 AM »
hiphop clubs seem to play wack ass r&b which i'm not a fan of at all, so dance music + drugs was the way to go

same.

where i live we only really have 2 clubs near, unless you wanna travel to the city and have an expensive taxi ride home in the morning...

i havent been clubbing in my home town for a few months now. just prefering to hit up a bar and get wasted there...

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2007, 08:58:48 AM »
clubbing in england is dope.. we usually hit @ least one up a wkend, thing with clubbing is that you gota keep things fresh like avoid going to the same place over and over again.. im lucky enough to have loads of clubs around me  :)

what clubs in london do u recommend?

there really is soo many different kinda clubs in london it can give u a headache.. where bouts in london u looking at and waht clubbin scenes do you usually go for aswell?

wcsoldier

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2007, 09:42:08 AM »
I like clubbing when I'm in other places ie during my different trips .. the only reason I go to a club is chicks, music sucks and shady people are inside ... basically I prefer much more house parties

Al Bundy

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2007, 12:11:41 PM »
speaking of house parties, I djed for my homies last night taking shots with the ladies  8) fuck clubs

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2007, 04:18:38 PM »

your a bitch, i know you know you are, that what makes me LMFAO

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2007, 04:41:30 PM »
I know most of the bar people in my area so I can do whatever the fuck I want being 20.

Paul

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2007, 05:05:42 PM »
I know most of the bar people in my area so I can do whatever the fuck I want being 20.

i always forget its 21 to drink in USA, 18 here but its so easy to get in places so iv been goin to clubs since i was 15, its only been the past 3 or 4 months iv really been enjoying to the max due the discovery of something to compliment drink ;)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2007, 06:06:32 PM »
i go to bars. dance clubs are wack here.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2007, 07:36:25 PM »

i always forget its 21 to drink in USA, 18 here but its so easy to get in places so iv been goin to clubs since i was 15, its only been the past 3 or 4 months iv really been enjoying to the max due the discovery of something to compliment drink ;)

so big paul is a coke head  8)
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2007, 07:38:20 PM »
clubbing in england is dope.. we usually hit @ least one up a wkend, thing with clubbing is that you gota keep things fresh like avoid going to the same place over and over again.. im lucky enough to have loads of clubs around me  :)

what clubs in london do u recommend?

there really is soo many different kinda clubs in london it can give u a headache.. where bouts in london u looking at and waht clubbin scenes do you usually go for aswell?

the nice spots with the classy bitches. ill be in central london
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Paul

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2007, 07:43:57 PM »

so big paul is a coke head  8)

na man i dont fuck wit tht

i dont think id even try tht
funkyfreshintheflesh