Author Topic: The Koreans in Afganistan  (Read 1225 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: The Koreans in Afganistan
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2007, 01:21:53 PM »
lol @ hide in caves

The Taliban run half of Afghanistan, the fuck is you thinking?

They ARE the law.

These fuckin gooks, think they can go to Afghanistan and start having kids singin songs to jesus. motherfuckers thinkin this is Africa. that missionary shit doesnt fly

south korea is the 2nd largest exporter of missionaries in the world, hopefuylly a couple more dead hostages will have em rethink their future travel plans to afghanistan

seriously what the fuck were they thinkin?

hollywood actors dont leave hollywood and swing by crenshaw and slauson or florence and normandie. stay where u safe biitches
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2007, 01:59:39 PM »
Koreans disturb me due to their lack of individualism and self-interest.  This tends to be true of Asians in general, but with Koreans, it's worse than with most.  Remember when Cho Seung-Hui shot up VA Tech?  Some dude representing Koreans in the U.S. wanted them all to fast in response because he was worried the incident reflected poorly on Koreans as a whole.  That is not good, and disturbingly inhuman behavior.  I may very well have to kill some Koreans to make a point.

lmao we'll kill you u dumbfuck, koreans a generally good hand to hand fighters, and any1 can shoot a gun. and the North Korean army is 1 of the best trained in the world

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2007, 02:02:36 PM »
lol @ hide in caves

The Taliban run half of Afghanistan, the fuck is you thinking?

They ARE the law.

These fuckin gooks, think they can go to Afghanistan and start having kids singin songs to jesus. motherfuckers thinkin this is Africa. that missionary shit doesnt fly

south korea is the 2nd largest exporter of missionaries in the world, hopefuylly a couple more dead hostages will have em rethink their future travel plans to afghanistan

seriously what the fuck were they thinkin?

hollywood actors dont leave hollywood and swing by crenshaw and slauson or florence and normandie. stay where u safe biitches

shut the fuck up  fucking nigger. lol u gotta stop sayin people as a whole, koreans r religous but many arnt religous enuff to go on a mission let a lone to afghanistan, koreans r probaly talkin shit bout them and the media only shows the koreans that mourn them or riiot who cares stfu theres always people like that in every country u dumb fuck

thats y u a dumb fuck nigger ok?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2007, 02:55:59 PM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3690259.stm

you fuckin gook. fuckin small dicked, "i no want no trouble" ass motherfucker.

you fuckin monkey, your people  think its all gravy to go into the middle east and start preaching your shit.

bang bang taliban gang

youre fuckin govt is sending representatives to meet with the taliban <----- son, they shook........scared to death, scared to look
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2007, 03:13:27 PM »
lmao we'll kill you u dumbfuck, koreans a generally good hand to hand fighters, and any1 can shoot a gun. and the North Korean army is 1 of the best trained in the world

DPRK Army?  Best-trained in the world?  HAHAHAHA, what you smokin ya fuckin gook?  Having 1 million soldiers doesn't make them "the best-trained".  RUF will take them skinny chinks out ANY day.  Shit, considering how everyone's starving over there, I bet if I offered them a steak, they'd come work for me!  HAHAHA, RUF BITCH!  FUCK WITH US AND WE TAKE YOUR HANDS!

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2007, 03:24:04 PM »
Koreans disturb me due to their lack of individualism and self-interest.  This tends to be true of Asians in general, but with Koreans, it's worse than with most.  Remember when Cho Seung-Hui shot up VA Tech?  Some dude representing Koreans in the U.S. wanted them all to fast in response because he was worried the incident reflected poorly on Koreans as a whole.  That is not good, and disturbingly inhuman behavior.  I may very well have to kill some Koreans to make a point.
haha funily enough my girlfriend was quick to stress it he grew up in america and it was american culture that made him do it. the thing is the more of a big deal the koreans maded about it not being the representitive of koreans, the more korean the guy seemed whereas at first i just considered him an american

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2007, 03:31:51 PM »

DPRK Army?  Best-trained in the world?  HAHAHAHA, what you smokin ya fuckin gook?  Having 1 million soldiers doesn't make them "the best-trained".  RUF will take them skinny chinks out ANY day.  Shit, considering how everyone's starving over there, I bet if I offered them a steak, they'd come work for me!  HAHAHA, RUF BITCH!  FUCK WITH US AND WE TAKE YOUR HANDS!
its not a steak that will buy a north korean, they maybe poor but they are not stupid and they won't risk getting killed and probably the rest of their family for a measly steak, they aren't african children for fucks sake. BTW calling any african army trained is even a stretch.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2007, 04:02:24 PM »
bang bang taliban gang

youre fuckin govt is sending representatives to meet with the taliban <----- son, they shook........scared to death, scared to look

Bang bang taliban gang??

Aren't you in your mid twenties now? Please tell me you don't actually talk like that in real life.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 05:06:10 PM by Real American »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2007, 04:10:17 PM »
You definitely have to admire the Koreans for their bravery in going out and preaching their religion. The idea that they are being killed for doing it just shows how backwards (and insecure with their own faith) Muslims really are.

Narrator

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2007, 08:07:25 PM »
You definitely have to admire the Koreans for their bravery in going out and preaching their religion. The idea that they are being killed for doing it just shows how backwards (and insecure with their own faith) Muslims really are.

As bad as the Taliban might be, they ain't got shit on RUF.  And unlike them, we kill anyone white, regardless of beliefs.  Which means your ass is dead when we find you, cracker.

RUF, bitch!  Fuck with us and we take your hands!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2007, 08:07:52 PM »
bang bang taliban gang

Bang bang taliban gang??

Aren't you in your mid twenties now? Please tell me you don't actually talk like that in real life.

how bout you worry more about finishing that community college certificate, and less about what a university graduate turned civil servant does with his life.

bang bang 9/11 24/7 gang

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2007, 08:09:44 PM »

As bad as the Taliban might be, they ain't got shit on RUF.  And unlike them, we kill anyone white, regardless of beliefs.  Which means your ass is dead when we find you, cracker.

RUF, bitch!  Fuck with us and we take your hands!

i propose trading jewish heads for your cracker hands...and heroin for ur blood diamonds

- Lewis Carroll

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2007, 08:19:04 PM »
lol at king tech and the ruf faggit, u guys get mad bcuz i broke your pride about your race/ethnicity and u have nothin else to say except bull shit, shut the fuck up, u honestly think most of the people care bout the afghanistan people in general? of course the older population and the government care its a democracy after all isnt it? US would do the same and try to the hostages back like the italians did.

and koreans r ont he come up u LOL africa is a 3rd world country u dumb fuck and south korea is one of the richest now, and even in america r  koreans have a more sucess rate than anyother race and look how many generations have been here

Narrator

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2007, 10:01:55 PM »
i propose trading jewish heads for your cracker hands...and heroin for ur blood diamonds

Do you still have any of those Stinger missiles that the U.S. government gave you back in the 80s?  I've been looking to acquire SAMs for some time now.  I'll trade you blood diamonds for some of those.

I don't need any kike heads.  At least cracker's hands aren't so hideously ugly to look at.

Narrator

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2007, 10:03:26 PM »
lol at king tech and the ruf faggit, u guys get mad bcuz i broke your pride about your race/ethnicity and u have nothin else to say except bull shit, shut the fuck up, u honestly think most of the people care bout the afghanistan people in general? of course the older population and the government care its a democracy after all isnt it? US would do the same and try to the hostages back like the italians did.

and koreans r ont he come up u LOL africa is a 3rd world country u dumb fuck and south korea is one of the richest now, and even in america r  koreans have a more sucess rate than anyother race and look how many generations have been here

You dumbfuck, Africa ain't a "country"!  What kinda chink are you that you don't know that?  And how'd we go from talking about North Korea to South Korea?  Get your fuckin story straight, bitch.

RUF is still coming to kill you!  Fuck with us and we take your hands!