Author Topic: The Koreans in Afganistan  (Read 1222 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: The Koreans in Afganistan
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2007, 11:08:31 PM »
lol at king tech and the ruf faggit, u guys get mad bcuz i broke your pride about your race/ethnicity and u have nothin else to say except bull shit, shut the fuck up, u honestly think most of the people care bout the afghanistan people in general? of course the older population and the government care its a democracy after all isnt it? US would do the same and try to the hostages back like the italians did.

and koreans r ont he come up u LOL africa is a 3rd world country u dumb fuck and south korea is one of the richest now, and even in america r  koreans have a more sucess rate than anyother race and look how many generations have been here

lol

Chan Ho Park here is still upset because his grandmother used to have train run on here by Japanese troops, and his mother used to "volunteer" at a US army base.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2007, 10:58:32 AM »

how bout you worry more about finishing that community college certificate, and less about what a university graduate turned civil servant does with his life.

Is being a university graduate really something worth going online and bragging about? Who doesn't have a college degree these days?

Then again, if I came from a long line of goat herders in Afghanistan, just being able to read would seem pretty impressive. Congratulations, I am sure the people in your village are very proud of you.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 11:02:09 AM by Real American »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2007, 05:27:18 PM »

Who doesn't have a college degree these days?

not your punk ass dats fo sheeez.

smh@ this bum postin on dubcc at his local ymca when he should be emailing out resumes and finishing his devry assignments.

http://www.geocities.com/lclane2/crusade.html

smh @ ohios public education system still debating evolutionary theory

Tech's father fought the Russians.

C Walker's dad rented out his mother to the Russians.

you lost  :-\

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2007, 04:23:13 PM »
lol ar RUF or any african army standing a chance against the North korean army, a private in the northkorean army can take out a captain in the marines by hand to hand and markmanship.

here are videos

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3jM9Qzs9isY                      (crazy shooting in this one)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GqlEtjYwNYk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6DQzokgGS7g

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2007, 10:59:07 PM »
fuck yo life kim jong kim

http://freekorea.us/?p=6267

;D

smh@ north korean troops averaging 4"11

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2007, 08:05:03 AM »
lol ar RUF or any african army standing a chance against the North korean army, a private in the northkorean army can take out a captain in the marines by hand to hand and markmanship.

here are videos

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3jM9Qzs9isY                      (crazy shooting in this one)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GqlEtjYwNYk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6DQzokgGS7g

The first one just shows the head chink's bodyguards.

LOL @ this faggot thinking the DPRK military can take on RUF, we'll just give them steak and milk and they'll come work for me.  RUF bitch!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2007, 09:57:54 PM »

and koreans r ont he come up u LOL africa is a 3rd world country u dumb fuck and south korea is one of the richest now, and even in america r  koreans have a more sucess rate than anyother race and look how many generations have been here

lol at king tech and ruf not respondin to this part of the post

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2007, 10:13:50 PM »
what the fuck does that have to do with the thread?

south koreas riches wont free those hostages  ;D

- Lewis Carroll

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2007, 06:27:24 AM »
You definitely have to admire the Koreans for their bravery in going out and preaching their religion. The idea that they are being killed for doing it just shows how backwards (and insecure with their own faith) Muslims really are.

As bad as the Taliban might be, they ain't got shit on RUF.  And unlike them, we kill anyone white, regardless of beliefs.  Which means your ass is dead when we find you, cracker.

RUF, bitch!  Fuck with us and we take your hands!

^^ are you the black nationalist? i kinda dont recognize you anymore -
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Narrator

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2007, 06:41:20 AM »

I did respond, dipshit!  I pointed out how retarded you are for thinking Africa is a "country".  Why are you quoting something that proves you're a dumbfuck chink?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2007, 10:38:53 AM »

I did respond, dipshit!  I pointed out how retarded you are for thinking Africa is a "country".  Why are you quoting something that proves you're a dumbfuck chink?

shut up bitch ffucking stupid nigger, yea go back to ur stick n stones u faggit go back to africa if u love it so much fuckin idiot, dumb mutha fuckas that dont know how to make money, LOL at RUF thier bunch of lil kids wit guns

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2007, 02:38:43 PM »
I support South Korea 100%.

Narrator

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2007, 04:39:57 PM »

Yeah, but those chinks don't support you 100%.  They support you as long as you buy their shit and make their country prosperous while they continue to live in fairly sub-standard conditions compared to us (and certainly in consideration of their wealth).

Like most Pan-Asians, the South Koreans think your puny white man intellect is not at all a match for theirs, which makes them superior to you.  Just look at Loon3y trying to prove how the North Korean/South Korean Army (he can't make up his mind which one he's talking about) is so much better than the pathetic U.S. Army with white/black/Latino soldiers or the Revolutionary United Front Pan-Africanist Army.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2007, 02:24:23 AM »

Yeah, but those chinks don't support you 100%.  They support you as long as you buy their shit and make their country prosperous while they continue to live in fairly sub-standard conditions compared to us (and certainly in consideration of their wealth).

Like most Pan-Asians, the South Koreans think your puny white man intellect is not at all a match for theirs, which makes them superior to you.  Just look at Loon3y trying to prove how the North Korean/South Korean Army (he can't make up his mind which one he's talking about) is so much better than the pathetic U.S. Army with white/black/Latino soldiers or the Revolutionary United Front Pan-Africanist Army.

shut the fuck up u ignorant nigger

Narrator

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2007, 05:49:19 AM »
shut the fuck up u ignorant nigger

Or what?  You can't do shit cause I'll cut off your chink hands.  RUF, bitch!