Author Topic: FAb 5 Freddy is Back Ya'll!!!!!!  (Read 61 times)

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
FAb 5 Freddy is Back Ya'll!!!!!!
« on: August 08, 2001, 10:32:39 PM »
Daily Hip-Hop News:
Fab 5 Freddy Show Launches This Week
written by Q
Wednesday - August 8, 2001

As previously reported, Fab 5 Freddy in conjunction with Getmusic.Com launch his new show this week, The Fab 5 Freddy Show. The show features Freddy in a living room type setting along with resident DJ, Hot Day. All sorts of discussions take place on the show from celebrity interviews to Hip-Hop news and gossip to politics and fashion. Here's the official weekly schedule for the Fab 5 Freddy Show:

Mondays: in "Word on the Street," correspondents take to the streets to get real-life reactions to the week's hot topic. In "Snippets," Fab and his resident musicologist, DJ Hot Day, play and critique the hottest music and videos from today's hip-hop superstars. Viewers are able to give immediate feedback via message boards and polls.

Tuesdays: in "All Ears," Fab expands upon the week's theme by conducting incisive interviews with well-known personalities and tastemakers. The innovative "That Year in Hip-Hop" has a digitized version of Fab walking viewers through a specific year's milestone events, which have helped shape hip-hop history.

Wednesdays: "Clothes Minded," co-hosted by Fab's fashion correspondent and music industry stylist Mr. Wendell, spotlights the latest trends in clothing, accessories and gadgets. And in "International Flavas," viewers are introduced to artists and influences from across the globe.

Thursdays: the one-hour, completely interactive "Chat Show" gives fans the opportunity to converse with the hip-hop host about the week's topic, as well as music, news, celebrity gossip and more. The live segment is scheduled for 8pm ET each Thursday.

Fridays: "Fab 5 Fridays" embraces the unexpected. The open platform may feature on-location remotes one week, show outtakes another week, and entertainment reviews the next.

I dont know about ya'll but i can respect and trust the things tha fab 5 does...and reports........

Wonder if some of you youngins on the board...even knows who he is...

He Directed Snoops Whats My Name Video.....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: FAb 5 Freddy is Back Ya'll!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2001, 12:08:49 AM »
yeah he was the first guy to host Yo! MTV Raps
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09