Author Topic: Looking for a hook?  (Read 92 times)

Priest

• 'G'
Looking for a hook?
« on: August 07, 2007, 08:31:24 PM »
Then drop us a line,we've got the king of r&b from Queens bridge,our man is certified.

He's put in work with some of new yorks most established artists,he's here in canada for a limited time,so if you're interested and want someone who'll put it down ,then drop us an email at this email addy:

info@ateament.com   

AnybodyKilla

Re: Looking for a hook?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 10:32:32 PM »
Where in Canada?

Priest

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 10:34:21 PM »
Windsor Ontario Canada home boy

Blu Lacez

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 08:04:40 AM »
Any fees attached to that??

Priest

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 08:25:00 AM »
Yes,there are fee's that come with our man putting down a hot hook,if you're serious,holla back and i'll drop you our labels digits,and i'll put you directly in contact with our man V12 and you can work out the numbers.The sooner you holla back,we can have this all taken care of by the end of business west coast time.

Priest

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 04:32:29 PM »
Ok,so i'm gonna do this right here,if those of you who are seriously interested in getting linked up with our man,The King Of Queens Bridge,V12,then check out his work right here on his myspace link: www.myspace.com/vjuni

Peep the resume':  V-12 has featured on the albums "41st Side"(Nas), "Special Edition" (Infamous Mobb), "Still Reporting" (Tradgedy Kadafi), "Reality Rap" (Infamous Mobb), "Only The Strong" (Big Noyd), "Die Hard" (Imaum Thug) & "6 Blocks/96 Buildings" (Various Q.B Artists) etc. V-12 has toured the U.S with artist like Ron Artest, Mobb Deep, and C.N.N including opening up for 112, Keshia Cole & Bubba Sparxxx

Then if you're still wanting to get linked up with our man then drop me a private messege and i'll drop you our labels digits and you can speak with our man directly.   

Please believe me when i tell you that our man is street ceritified