Poll

Which Do U Prefer?

Lil Wayne
9 (30%)
Chamillionaire
21 (70%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Lil Wayne Or Chamillionaire??  (Read 847 times)

Lunatic

Lil Wayne Or Chamillionaire??
« on: July 29, 2007, 12:36:04 PM »
which do u like better?

they got a similar rhyme style if u ask me...I like Cham better though...His rhymes are better IMO and his flow is miles ahead of weezy's

this should be a good poll, because both have some big buzzes right now...I think Cham is playing his cards better though..Wayne is just hopping on everything, and eventually ppl will get tired of u no matter who you are or how good you are..Cham is got the same amount of buzz (if not bigger) and he pops up every now and then KILLING it...I just heard his mixtape messiah 3 and that shit is fire :o

Also his new single(s) are great, i doubt wayne will match those
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Lil Wayne Or Chamillionaire??
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 12:38:27 PM »
Chamillionaire by far.

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 12:40:38 PM »
Chamillionaire by far.

totally agreed..but i'm sure this will be a close poll...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 12:42:17 PM »
Chamillionaire can do it all on the mic... not only is he a very capable MC, he's also my favorite hook singer in rap... his singing parts on tracks like "Roll Call Reloaded" or "It's just Pain" are fire... also, he's so damn versatile he can imitate rappers left and right and his variation of flows is nearly endless. As far as personality goes, dude is mannered, but not nerdy. Love that.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2007, 12:44:41 PM »
^

yea he has manners and shit, but manages 2 not be looked at as "who this nerdy ass rapper"

he is quickly becoming a fav. rapper of mine...I heard sound of revenge a long time ago (when i wasn't really feelin him much) and thought it was cool..but now that i'm getting into him, i'll have to re-listen 2 it

Mixtape Messiah 3 is dope as fuck, and his 2 new vids are NICE...they're what actually inspire me to check out MM3, and i'm glad i did

i'll probably cop both this albums eventually ;D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 12:45:27 PM »
I voted Chamillionaire, he got a better flow and as u say, he's not on everything as Weezy. Even though Weezy kills everything and outshines everybody with his guest spots.
Both Ultimate Victory and Carter 3 will be blockbusters!

Let me add that it's a close race.
  8)

U should've added "tie"

kemizt

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 12:47:19 PM »
Cham, but I don't see what you're saying about similar rhyme styles, Cham goes fast and then slows it down with a melodic, singing type of style, where Wayne is just all over the place.

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2007, 12:48:25 PM »
Cham, but I don't see what you're saying about similar rhyme styles, Cham goes fast and then slows it down with a melodic, singing type of style, where Wayne is just all over the place.

i mean about they're raps period...no flow, nothing else...they both use a lot of metaphores and punchlines is what i mean...can we agree on that homie?? ;D

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2007, 12:49:50 PM »
I voted Chamillionaire, he got a better flow and as u say, he's not on everything as Weezy. Even though Weezy kills everything and outshines everybody with his guest spots.

8)

U should've added "tie"

UV3 is THE album right now i'm lookin forward to...Honestly, i've never heard a weezy album all the way through, but i've heard A LOT from him in general 2 voice my opinion, but i'll probably check out tha carter 3 just for the sake of it

yea my bad on the tie option

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2007, 12:51:30 PM »

8)

U should've added "tie"

UV3 is THE album right now i'm lookin forward to...Honestly, i've never heard a weezy album all the way through, but i've heard A LOT from him in general 2 voice my opinion, but i'll probably check out tha carter 3 just for the sake of it

U oughta listen  to Carter and Carter II, mayne

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2007, 12:53:21 PM »

8)

U should've added "tie"

U oughta listen  to Carter and Carter II, mayne

he just don't really appeal 2 me homie..i hate his voice lol, but i thought this would be a good poll because both got some big buzzes right now...If carter III surprises me, i'll check 1 & 2

On a side note, i hope the fact that he droppin a week after both 50 & kanye don't affect his sales

d-nice

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2007, 12:54:33 PM »
I like both of them but give a slight edge to Chamillionaire.

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2007, 12:55:26 PM »
Eddie & D-Nice, y'all didn't vote i don't think..we got 6 ppl here saying Cham, but only 4 votes lol

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2007, 12:56:48 PM »
Cham is so better its not even close. He actually raps about something, unlike Wayne who just throws words together and has that typical "bitches-gangsta-money" subject matter. Plus Cham is a great hook singer, can do a fast or slow flow and can make hits.

I predict that next year, Wayne will be the most hated rapper out.

I only disagree about Cham having a buzz, both "Not A Criminal" versions flopped hard and he was pretty much quiet till now, maybe these 2 vids will gain him some buzz.

Lunatic

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2007, 12:59:17 PM »
Cham is so better its not even close. He actually raps about something, unlike Wayne who just throws words together and has that typical "bitches-gangsta-money" subject matter. Plus Cham is a great hook singer, can do a fast or slow flow and can make hits.

I predict that next year, Wayne will be the most hated rapper out.

I only disagree about Cham having a buzz, both "Not A Criminal" versions flopped hard and he was pretty much quiet till now, maybe these 2 vids will gain him some buzz.

I agree that Cham is so much better, but i know some don't think so, and i'm sure weezy will get some votes soon lol

Cham. had a big buzz simply off last album doin so well & ridin dirty, plus these 2 new vids (i know they're fairly new) but i'm already seeing soooooo much over-whelming feedback, it's amazing