Author Topic: Beef 4  (Read 364 times)

KURUPTION-81

Beef 4
« on: July 26, 2007, 10:47:15 AM »
Lil Romeo vs. Bow Wow Damon Dash vs. Jay-Z - ROC-A-FELLA BREAKUP Lupe Fiasco vs. Terry "TK" Kennedy - SKATEBOARD BEEF Trina vs. Khia vs. Jacki-O - QUEEN OF THE SOUTH BEEF Paul Wall vs. Chamillionaire HOUSTON: Southside vs. Northside Young Jeezy vs. Gucci Mane The Source Magazine Scandal Detroit BEEF: Proof of D-12 (R.I.P) Daz vs. Kurupt The Game vs. Ras Kass Dave Chappelle vs. Comedy Central Jamie Foxx Vs. LL Cool J

Extras: Behind the scenes of The Game's "BEEF" tattoo, Bun B holds down Pimp C while locked up, Paul Wall breaks down Grills, Obie Trice's story of Proof in LA, getting into a fight..., Beanie Sigel disses Kanye West, Comic BEEF: featuring DeRay Davis, Will Smith vs. Ethan Hawke, Ron Artest vs. The NBA, Pitbull vs. Chingo Bling's rooster, The Game talks some more sh*t...

« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 12:10:12 PM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lunatic

Re: Beef 4
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 11:38:06 AM »
doesn't look very good, besides a few here and there..i could give a fuck bout bow wow & romeo + the girl beef
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 12:11:31 PM »
doesn't look very good, besides a few here and there..i could give a fuck bout bow wow & romeo + the girl beef

true, will prob get it for the collection.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

WC Iz Active

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 01:32:01 PM »
horrible

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 01:32:46 PM »
Lil Romeo vs. Bow Wow Damon Dash vs. Jay-Z - ROC-A-FELLA BREAKUP Lupe Fiasco vs. Terry "TK" Kennedy - SKATEBOARD BEEF Trina vs. Khia vs. Jacki-O - QUEEN OF THE SOUTH BEEF Paul Wall vs. Chamillionaire HOUSTON: Southside vs. Northside Young Jeezy vs. Gucci Mane The Source Magazine Scandal Detroit BEEF: Proof of D-12 (R.I.P) Daz vs. Kurupt The Game vs. Ras Kass Dave Chappelle vs. Comedy Central Jamie Foxx Vs. LL Cool J

Extras: Behind the scenes of The Game's "BEEF" tattoo, Bun B holds down Pimp C while locked up, Paul Wall breaks down Grills, Obie Trice's story of Proof in LA, getting into a fight..., Beanie Sigel disses Kanye West, Comic BEEF: featuring DeRay Davis, Will Smith vs. Ethan Hawke, Ron Artest vs. The NBA, Pitbull vs. Chingo Bling's rooster, The Game talks some more sh*t...

wtf? lol

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 01:54:41 PM »
wasn't half that shit on the series on BET?

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2007, 02:39:35 PM »

wtf? lol

LMFAO WTF didn't see that ???

got a feeling michael vick may have somethin to do with this :D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2007, 02:44:18 PM »
they streching this shit now

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2007, 07:19:10 PM »
bow wow and romeo?  come on man.

horrible

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

thisoneguy360

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2007, 12:42:13 PM »
Looks pretty shitty, i'll probably check it out though

StevenQBosell

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2007, 03:34:31 PM »
Looks pretty shitty, I'll probably check it out though

LMAO, that's just funny to me for some reason.

I'll prolly Bittorerrent it aswell...

Does anybody know if the producers of the series have put cut together a "Best Of" Beef DVD, encompassing the best of the DVD's and the TV series? I didn't have time to catch much of the TV series, were any decent beefs mentioned, and was there any info that us knowedgeable hip hop fans didn't already didn't know?

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2007, 05:37:10 PM »
wasn't half that shit on the series on BET?
Yea i remember seeing about half of those on BET
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

rik

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2007, 06:36:49 PM »
No fergie vs nelly furtado?

drakeshakenbake

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2007, 03:46:43 AM »
Jeez, Beef 1 and 2 was the shit, but now they are just putting out crap.. Where is my detailed dj quik vs mc eiht beef  >:( !?

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2007, 06:25:22 AM »
Most of it ain't even relevant