Author Topic: LEAKED: BISHOP LAMONT FT NUNE / SHADE SHEIST / STAT QUO - PRODUCED BY FOCUS!  (Read 2444 times)

AnybodyKilla

PYO just wants u to keep listening to there radio to hear it lol, they aint gonna put it on here for along time, someone just has to listen to it and rip it off!!!

PYO ENTERTAINMENT

• Lil Geezy
  • www.PUTYOURSELFOUT.net
PYO just wants u to keep listening to there radio to hear it lol, they aint gonna put it on here for along time, someone just has to listen to it and rip it off!!!

Actually...

We do want you to continue listening to "The PYO Show" because it's a good show and it supports all of the artist in the World that regional radio refuses to. We have the #1 show on Swurv Radio, which is the #1 Internet Radio Station on the web.. so of course we want to add to the nearly 2.5 Million listeners worldwide who tune in monthly. Support postive and creative projects - "The PYO Show" is just that.

As far as the Bishop track. It hasn't been posted by us because we don't have the authority to do that. We were only given clearance to air the track on our radio show. If we get the ok to post the track in the future you know we will!

Thank you for your continual support of PYO.
Major Benefits Through Independent Hustle
Official Website: www.PutYourselfOut.net
Official Myspace: www.myspace.com/pyoradio
Official Youtube: www.youtube.com/pyoinc
Shade Sheist Ringtones: Text SSHEIST to 69937
Nune Ringtones: Text NUNETIME to 69937
Eddie Kane Jr Ringtones: Text EKANEJR to 69937

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^right, looks like someone needs to listen to SwurvRadio 24/7 til they play it again and then rip it for us all. i'd do it but i have a life and things to do. so, any volunteers?

Blu Lacez

^right, looks like someone needs to listen to SwurvRadio 24/7 til they play it again and then rip it for us all. i'd do it but i have a life and things to do. so, any volunteers?
LMAo
+
Props!

BritneySpears

What will I get if I record during the whole time I'm sleeping tonight?

PYO ENTERTAINMENT

• Lil Geezy
  • www.PUTYOURSELFOUT.net
When you really want to hear something, sometimes all you gotta do is go to the source: www.putyourselfout.net
Major Benefits Through Independent Hustle
Official Website: www.PutYourselfOut.net
Official Myspace: www.myspace.com/pyoradio
Official Youtube: www.youtube.com/pyoinc
Shade Sheist Ringtones: Text SSHEIST to 69937
Nune Ringtones: Text NUNETIME to 69937
Eddie Kane Jr Ringtones: Text EKANEJR to 69937

maudizzle

When you really want to hear something, sometimes all you gotta do is go to the source: www.putyourselfout.net

Props.

I made it an mp3 for myself, but I just labeled it as "Lights Out" as I didn't see the title anywhere and this would be the most fitting title :P

It sounds good though. I don't think it sounds anything like "Imagine", but it's hot :)

dameons

"imagine" sucked....Tired of those piano loops.

Blu Lacez

The Opening Track on that site, is that the track, you are refrrring to??
Was That Produced By Focus.."Lights Out"??

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"

Props.

I made it an mp3 for myself, but I just labeled it as "Lights Out" as I didn't see the title anywhere and this would be the most fitting title :P

It sounds good though. I don't think it sounds anything like "Imagine", but it's hot :)

Hook it up, maing  8)

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hook it up man did focus do more than the lights out beat

Blu Lacez

hook it up man did focus do more than the lights out beat

Props.

Hook it up, maing  8)

hjust go to the site, and listen to the track, before u decide to dwl it..  www.putyourselfout.net

Certified

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Waiting...
damn its fucking hot!!!!!!  :o

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Song sounds dope as hell.

wcsoldier

in what section you have to go to listen to it ?