Author Topic: ALI G - ROLE MODEL FO YOUNG HUSTLAZ  (Read 815 times)

Nostromoo

• Lil Geezy
  • Ermintrude is my mum
Re: ALI G - ROLE MODEL FO YOUNG HUSTLAZ
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2002, 05:23:47 AM »
Yeah, he must be German. Sascha "Baron" Cohen!! ;) <joke>
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Hittman

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2002, 05:31:08 AM »
Ali G Is Funny As Fuck. One Of The Main Things That Makes Him Funny Because You Know He Really Ain't No G At All - He Justs Takes The Piss.

Big_Loco_FME

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2002, 05:49:46 AM »
he was funny back in the day when he was a satirical character making fun of indians and whiteboys who think they're black. Used to be intelligent comedy, I mean dude who plays him is a Cambridge graduate.

Now he just sold out. I think he actually believes he's cool now because all the dumbasses here love him. he lost the satirical shit now he just appeals to the lowest common denominator, using the same old jokes over and over.

That movie he did was probably the worst film I've ever seen. and the scene in LA was gay and disrespectful.

Borat is still tight tho, whut yall know about Borat! Yak shimash!

Hittman

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2002, 05:51:58 AM »
LOL @ Borat

:D

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2002, 06:01:01 AM »
Ali G Was At His Best On The 11 O'Clock Show, His First Video (Alig, Innit) & A Few Episodes Of His Series

Other Than That He's Turned Shite - Compared To His Laugh A Minute Older Stuff Its Now Laugh Every 10 Minutes

Borat Is The Best Thing Bout Ali-G These Days

That Latest Video He Released (Ali G - Bling Bling) Was Bollocks Except The Borat Stuff And A Few Other Sketches (Most Of The Good Ones Unreleased From His 11 O'Clock Show Days)

He Said After His First Series He Would Stop The Ali-G Thing - He Didnt And Wrongly So

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2002, 10:02:39 AM »

Borat Is The Best Thing Bout Ali-G These Days

I THINK BORAT IS THE BEST ONE, I LUV THE LINE HE COMES OUT WITH WHEN HE'S TRYIN TO BE AN ENGLISH GENTLEMAN.

HE SITS BACK DOWN AT THE TABLE AFTER GOIN TO THE TOILET AND SAYS "I HAD A GOOD SHIT"  ;D LOL

ToNe1904

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2002, 10:20:41 AM »
aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!! what a trick "who is ali g".lmao he's a jew who takes the piss as ma hommie Reigning-Ice sed! an whut tha fuck y'all laughin at??
there are shit loads ov ENGLISH GANGSTAS! i aint seen one g on here yet most ov y'all are white so whut tha fuck!!

Peace.

One Love To Tha Cannabis Crew

hes bullshit. and English gangstaz is STILL fukin bomedy homie lolol. i aint tryna diss no english folkz in hea, but cmon now. We would fall tha FUCK out in kali, if sum dood witta english accent walked up tryna bang LOLOL. oh on mo thang, therez no way fah u to tell whoz a gangsta in hea. If u brought yo ass tah kali...u STILL wouldnt be able tah tell tha gangstaz frum regula muhafuckaz, cus a whole lotta muhafuckaz dress tha part.

Jome

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2002, 10:46:27 AM »
link=board=anything;num=1020069741;start=0#16 date=04/29/02 at 10:31:08]Ali G Is Funny As Fuck. One Of The Main Things That Makes Him Funny Because You Know He Really Ain't No G At All - He Justs Takes The Piss.

Yea, he's funny as hell.
Usually British humour is a little strange, but this cat is funny like a mofucker.
And American peeps need to understand that this is a character, not a wannabe gangbanger.
WTF Tone be yapping about? This is a comedian, not a dude who's tryin'a be down with gangbangers and streetguys.

ToNe1904

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2002, 10:52:22 AM »

Yea, he's funny as hell.
Usually British humour is a little strange, but this cat is funny like a mofucker.
And American peeps need to understand that this is a character, not a wannabe gangbanger.
WTF Tone be yapping about? This is a comedian, not a dude who's tryin'a be down with gangbangers and streetguys.

tha shit i was sayin, was response tah sumbody elses post, not this Ali G bullshit. So dont trip.

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2002, 11:26:08 AM »

Usually British humour is a little strange

That's cuz it's actually funny, but it takes a while for americans to understand it, usually it's sarcasm, or just an intelligent joke that stupid/slow people don't understand...Which i've found out Americans don't really understand, if they do it takes about 10 to 20 minutes for them to understand the joke, at which point the convo's moved on, n' they jus look stupid laughin to themselves....Ya'll wanna see real british humour...rent out a Monty Python Film...Ya'll who's seen some will know what i'm talkin bout...

peace

ToNe1904

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2002, 12:38:16 PM »

That's cuz it's actually funny, but it takes a while for americans to understand it, usually it's sarcasm, or just an intelligent joke that stupid/slow people don't understand...Which i've found out Americans don't really understand, if they do it takes about 10 to 20 minutes for them to understand the joke, at which point the convo's moved on, n' they jus look stupid laughin to themselves....Ya'll wanna see real british humour...rent out a Monty Python Film...Ya'll who's seen some will know what i'm talkin bout...

peace

i think alotta times its because its childish and sillee. Usually kinda simple, or jus slapstick bullshit. itz jus plain boring really. itz not a question of understanding it, itz a question of actually thinkin tha shit is funny. Monty Python? LOLOL perfect example. If yur ignorant ass thinks americans are stupid, why tha fuck are u on a West Coast forum? Why dont u go find a Craig David or Spice Girls forum sumwhere?! lol

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2002, 02:32:04 PM »

i think alotta times its because its childish and sillee. Usually kinda simple, or jus slapstick bullshit. itz jus plain boring really. itz not a question of understanding it, itz a question of actually thinkin tha shit is funny. Monty Python? LOLOL perfect example. If yur ignorant ass thinks americans are stupid, why tha fuck are u on a West Coast forum? Why dont u go find a Craig David or Spice Girls forum sumwhere?! lol

Lol,I've said it b4, n' i'll say it again, u bring a whole new meaning to the phrase 'Ignorance must be bliss' Now get the fuck outta my face!

ROCCY

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2002, 02:42:12 PM »
SHUT YO MOUTH BITCH U WUDNT KILL NO1,PUSSY BOY GO BAK TO URE FUCKIN BIN LADEN LOVER AN WANK OVER HIM ALL DAY FAGGOT ASS BITCH,BUT I SEE WERE U CUMMIN FROM SO PEACE GOD

PEACE

SMOKEY

Yo fuck u man..shut the fuck up..u taking this too serious

and I never heard of Ali-g either..

ToNe1904

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2002, 06:10:06 PM »

Lol,I've said it b4, n' i'll say it again, u bring a whole new meaning to the phrase 'Ignorance must be bliss' Now get the fuck outta my face!

Put alotta thought into that response there huh muthafucka? U havent said shit to serperate YOURself from tha "ignorant". Like i said before...take that shit back tah tha UK, u can keep dat trash. I wouldnt even come out hea tryna diss English shit, but u a fukin joke.

Jome

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2002, 06:25:28 PM »

peace

First off, I aint from America, but Norway.

And the Brits is known in Europe to have a little strange humour. No offence, because I like Monty Python, Mr.Bean & Ali G and even more, but of 20 British comedys, most of them are pretty strange, and shall I say a little "uptight".