Author Topic: ALI G - ROLE MODEL FO YOUNG HUSTLAZ  (Read 810 times)

infamous_smokey

Re: ALI G - ROLE MODEL FO YOUNG HUSTLAZ
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2002, 10:27:56 PM »
U HAVE NOW OFFICIALLY STARTED BEEF "ToNe1904" AND "ROCCY",WHO THA FUCK U THINK U ARE CUSSIN ENGLISH G'S NOT OUR FAULT YO PUNK ASS IS TOO SLOW TO REGISTER SUTTIN FUNNY.GO SUCK BUSH'S DICK OR SUTTIN.

Peace MOTHER FUCKER

Cannabis Crew

i wil not aim it at other ppl oh i would like to apologise to DOCKY DA GREAT P.T for my insult ma bad hommie,Peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2002, 01:06:42 AM »
LoL Smokey's going to war

Where r u from Smokey?

And I bet most of these yanks saying they've never heard of Ali G have seen Maddona's "Music" video

infamous_smokey

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2002, 01:42:45 AM »
i'm From Huddersfield Near Manchester (uk) For Those Less Minded ppl an damn right i'm goin to war whut they onan bout "NO ENGLISH GANGSTAZ" stupid tricks need to get dealt wit

Peace

Cannabis Crew

ToNe1904

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2002, 05:16:48 AM »
U HAVE NOW OFFICIALLY STARTED BEEF "ToNe1904" AND "ROCCY",WHO THA FUCK U THINK U ARE CUSSIN ENGLISH G'S NOT OUR FAULT YO PUNK ASS IS TOO SLOW TO REGISTER SUTTIN FUNNY.GO SUCK BUSH'S DICK OR SUTTIN.

Peace MOTHER FUCKER

Cannabis Crew

i wil not aim it at other ppl oh i would like to apologise to DOCKY DA GREAT P.T for my insult ma bad hommie,Peace.

LOL!!! First off, i aint originally come out here dissin "English People". BUT tha idea of English gangstaz is fukin comedy to me, and prolly would be to any muhafucka out hea in kali. If u thinkin u sum sorta "English Gangsta", well then...point proven lol. So if u want beef...who givez a fuk?! Yur lil cuntryman Reigning Ice came talkin bullshit, so i came back at HIM. But if yur emotionally hurt by it....go tah therapy muhafucka. i aint concerned witchoo. peace muhafucka

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2002, 06:00:06 AM »

LOL!!! First off, i aint originally come out here dissin "English People". BUT tha idea of English gangstaz is fukin comedy to me, and prolly would be to any muhafucka out hea in kali. If u thinkin u sum sorta "English Gangsta", well then...point proven lol. So if u want beef...who givez a fuk?! Yur lil cuntryman Reigning Ice came talkin bullshit, so i came back at HIM. But if yur emotionally hurt by it....go tah therapy muhafucka. i aint concerned witchoo. peace muhafucka

Get an education u dumb ass prick!!! Then u might be able to make somethin of urself!!!!
Otherwise u ain't shit to me!

bez

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2002, 08:27:55 AM »
Soz rud I disagree, hes a funny man he shud always stay that way

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2002, 08:37:25 AM »
SHUT YO MOUTH BITCH U WUDNT KILL NO1,PUSSY BOY GO BAK TO URE FUCKIN BIN LADEN LOVER AN WANK OVER HIM ALL DAY FAGGOT ASS BITCH,BUT I SEE WERE U CUMMIN FROM SO PEACE GOD

PEACE

SMOKEY

HOLD UP HOLD UP.......
I THOUGHT YOU WERE "BLADE" THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T SAY SHIT TO YOU....BITCH...WHO THE FUXCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKIN' TO PUNK ASS TRICK....WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKIN' TALKIN' TO ME LIKE.........BITCH......
FUCK YOU ..... NO PEACE .....FAGGOT..
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2002, 09:49:54 AM »

HOLD UP HOLD UP.......
I THOUGHT YOU WERE "BLADE" THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T SAY SHIT TO YOU....BITCH...WHO THE FUXCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKIN' TO PUNK ASS TRICK....WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKIN' TALKIN' TO ME LIKE.........BITCH......

Chill out! All of u, Let's jus agree that English humour is the best there is, and nothin comes close!

WHUT!!! lol

peace

ROCCY

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2002, 12:31:19 PM »

HOLD UP HOLD UP.......

Yeah.. I was wondering wh u didnt cuss back..I was like wtf...and I had yo back..cause u tha homie..and fuck u smokey..mother fucker

infamous_smokey

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2002, 10:36:25 PM »
Like that now is it u bitch made mother fuckerz tell u what ALL Y'ALL PUSSY HOLE WHITE BOYZ WHO THINK THEY ARE THE SHIT I BET Y'ALL DONT CUM OUT AFTER 9 IN KALI U FAGGOTS SCARED OV GETTIN SHOT PUSSY ASS MOTHER FUCKERS

Peace.

Smokey

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2002, 12:57:05 AM »
that's the main reason he is funny...coz he duz interviews and shit but half of the time they don't even know he's supposed to be takin the piss...he's fuckin well funny! we know he aint a real gangsta...and that's whats funny about the film...we finally meet the west staines massiv...and the west staines massiv only has 4 ppl in it!

the film aint set in the states...his dream is set in the states when he is dreamin about bein a pimp/gangsta....

if u don't know who he is then u won't understand his site and won't find it funny...as for english gangsters....here is a real example of an english gangsters:

the kray twins, and their other brother alothough he wasn't quite as violent as them...these cunts were fuckin kingpins and are sed to be the most notorious british gangsters ever...

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2002, 01:03:36 AM »
i'd just like to say this...i aint dissin americans but most american comedians aint that funny and give me the impression that US peeps will laugh at anythin...but thats just ur humour.

same as you think we have strange humour...i mean don't americans like chubby brown? i fuckin love chubby brown, he is one of the best british comedians.

and dockey why r u tryna sound hard coz u aint no fuckin gangsta urself...

ToNe1904

« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2002, 01:04:10 AM »

Get an education u dumb ass prick!!! Then u might be able to make somethin of urself!!!!
Otherwise u ain't shit to me!

yurra fuckin joke...sumbody shake thiz muthafuckin flea off mah dick.

ToNe1904

« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2002, 01:10:27 AM »
Like that now is it u bitch made mother fuckerz tell u what ALL Y'ALL PUSSY HOLE WHITE BOYZ WHO THINK THEY ARE THE SHIT I BET Y'ALL DONT CUM OUT AFTER 9 IN KALI U FAGGOTS SCARED OV GETTIN SHOT PUSSY ASS MOTHER FUCKERS

Peace.

Smokey

Funny how muhafuckaz can jock kali so much, and not know SHIT about it. Playa why dont u calm yo lil ass down a bit. Itz easy tah talk so much shit on a computa aint it? yur trash. These muhafuckaz who be sellin wolf ticketz over a fukin computer screen, prove theyselvez as tha biggest bitches on tha board. We goan have a internet shootout muhafucka?! lolol maybe u should visit kali sumtime...u might learn sum shit. Maybe even learn how to use summa tha slang right dawg. u can go on wit dat bullshit...

ToNe1904

« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2002, 01:23:00 AM »
i'd just like to say this...i aint dissin americans but most american comedians aint that funny and give me the impression that US peeps will laugh at anythin...but thats just ur humour.

same as you think we have strange humour...i mean don't americans like chubby brown? i fuckin love chubby brown, he is one of the best british comedians.

and dockey why r u tryna sound hard coz u aint no fuckin gangsta urself...

Isnt Eddie Izzard british? LOL Anywayz, British comedy isnt popular in tha US at ALL. Monty Python is probably the most popular British comedy in America, and thas only among lil kidz...because its so goofy and silly, and its STILL not that popular. I could sit here and argue how much betta American comedy is (tha fact that itz popularity is WAY larger around tha world then British comedy is). But i dont even give a fuk really, everybody has theyre own likez so who cares. Tha only reason i even argue...is cus of a COUPLE of these lil stuck up, snobby ass, suburb muhafuckin bitchez on here who seem to think they betta then everybody cus they British. Thas tha exact reason why Americanz have a stereotype about British people as bein Arrogant. Cus of u clownz. Im coo wit tha English folkz on here who dont got that attitude (which is most, frum what i see), as for tha others, im sho yall know who u are...that im talkin bout. So why dont u hypocritz keep dissin American comedy....and then right after that, go over to tha "Friday or Next Friday" thread, and say how much u luved tha shit. Jokez...