Author Topic: ALI G - ROLE MODEL FO YOUNG HUSTLAZ  (Read 809 times)

Liquid-Dogg

Re: ALI G - ROLE MODEL FO YOUNG HUSTLAZ
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2002, 01:25:18 AM »
i'd just like to say this...i aint dissin americans but most american comedians aint that funny and give me the impression that US peeps will laugh at anythin...but thats just ur humour.

same as you think we have strange humour...i mean don't americans like chubby brown? i fuckin love chubby brown, he is one of the best british comedians.

and dockey why r u tryna sound hard coz u aint no fuckin gangsta urself...

thank u, my point exactly
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2002, 02:08:58 AM »
Isnt Eddie Izzard british? LOL Anywayz, British comedy isnt popular in tha US at ALL. Monty Python is probably the most popular British comedy in America, and thas only among lil kidz...because its so goofy and silly, and its STILL not that popular. I could sit here and argue how much betta American comedy is (tha fact that itz popularity is WAY larger around tha world then British comedy is). But i dont even give a fuk really, everybody has theyre own likez so who cares. Tha only reason i even argue...is cus of a COUPLE of these lil stuck up, snobby ass, suburb muhafuckin bitchez on here who seem to think they betta then everybody cus they British. Thas tha exact reason why Americanz have a stereotype about British people as bein Arrogant. Cus of u clownz. Im coo wit tha English folkz on here who dont got that attitude (which is most, frum what i see), as for tha others, im sho yall know who u are...that im talkin bout. So why dont u hypocritz keep dissin American comedy....and then right after that, go over to tha "Friday or Next Friday" thread, and say how much u luved tha shit. Jokez...

i hope u didn't mean me...coz i aint like that. i was just sayin like its ur humour, and it's whatever u like...but like u say our comedy aint popular there, ur comedy aint popular here coz we don't laugh at it...and by the way, no1 i know finds friday funny...except the bit where he goes in the bathroom why his dad is havin a shit, and when smokey is havin a shit at the side of his house....thats it! and i don't think i betta, and i aint arrogant...just tryna prove a point that u find ur shit funny...we find our shit funny thats all....just like u were doin...

and i also don't give a fuck neither...

and smokey, u can't use the slang right so ur obviously not from cali neither, and if u think u can walk the ghetto streets at night and talk 2 ppl like that then i'll fly over there just to fuckin watch u...cos u will be the one gettin shot. and the way u r makes me feel like ur a gangsta wannabe...and for sum reason i get the feelin ur white too...

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2002, 07:29:45 AM »
was "Mind your language" british? i used to watch dat shit, old but still pretty damn funny

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ToNe1904

« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2002, 12:59:03 PM »

i hope u didn't mean me...coz i aint like that. i was just sayin like its ur humour, and it's whatever u like...but like u say our comedy aint popular there, ur comedy aint popular here coz we don't laugh at it...and by the way, no1 i know finds friday funny...except the bit where he goes in the bathroom why his dad is havin a shit, and when smokey is havin a shit at the side of his house....thats it! and i don't think i betta, and i aint arrogant...just tryna prove a point that u find ur shit funny...we find our shit funny thats all....just like u were doin...

and i also don't give a fuck neither...

and smokey, u can't use the slang right so ur obviously not from cali neither, and if u think u can walk the ghetto streets at night and talk 2 ppl like that then i'll fly over there just to fuckin watch u...cos u will be the one gettin shot. and the way u r makes me feel like ur a gangsta wannabe...and for sum reason i get the feelin ur white too...

naw dont even trip about it homie. u werent one of tha folkz i was referin to. All u did was state yur opinion, and i can respect that. Since u came like an adult about tha shit, yah know?! peace

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2002, 05:20:12 PM »
wasn't he in that one madonna video? like the limo driver or something

Smooth

« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2002, 05:20:57 PM »
^^^ Yeah that's him...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2002, 05:34:35 PM »
lol yeah now i definitley remember, i've never seen any of his comedy things or anything tho so i dunno if hes funny lol

ROCCY

« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2002, 06:26:58 PM »
wasn't he in that one madonna video? like the limo driver or something

There u go!!!!..dawmm..I was like where have I seen him before..and there it is..shit.

ToNe1904

« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2002, 06:31:01 PM »
LOL@ all tha Madonna fans!  ;D

ROCCY

« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2002, 06:51:01 PM »
LOL@ all tha Madonna fans!  ;D

LoL..Naw..my mom was watching it..and I was talkng to her..so..lol..

ToNe1904

« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2002, 06:56:42 PM »

LoL..Naw..my mom was watching it..and I was talkng to her..so..lol..

LOL!

"uhh....my mom was watchin it....*cough cough* yah...thas it, my mom...."

;D

Naz-T

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2002, 03:01:57 AM »
Yo, I thought that smokey kat was "blade" but he aint......
damn, smokey you acting real sad, threatening from behind a desk...damn

But yo tone, I mean, you have to watch yo back now, Smokey is a straight "Internet-Gangsta" connected all over the motherfucking net, able to fuck yo email account up with no remorse...!!  ::)...

peace out

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • All hoez n ya kneez:make way fo tha masta of geez!
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2002, 11:10:34 AM »
Like that now is it u bitch made mother fuckerz tell u what ALL Y'ALL PUSSY HOLE WHITE BOYZ WHO THINK THEY ARE THE SHIT I BET Y'ALL DONT CUM OUT AFTER 9 IN KALI U FAGGOTS SCARED OV GETTIN SHOT PUSSY ASS MOTHER FUCKERS

Peace.

Smokey

Do you have a problem with white boys?^^

Damn... then you prolly a faggot!(just makin' u  pissed off...)

Peace1!

By the way... ALI G is the main man! Straight outta england an' mistaikin' Jamaica with Africa  lol... An callin' Puffy to Shaggy... He's a fuckin' good comediant! "BOOYAKASHA an RESPECT" are his key words...

PEACE1!

AMC- Spittin' from Portugal da French emcee!

Affiliated to the WSFC-West Side French Connection-