Poll

Who Do you think is better?

Cham
TIP
Lil Wayne owns both

Author Topic: T.I. or Chamillionaire???  (Read 477 times)

Lunatic

Re: T.I. or Chamillionaire???
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2007, 03:03:00 PM »
weezy won't outselll t.i

i don't see why :-\

he's a GOD MC, he's mainstream (so he has the same amount of promotion as T.I.) and he's 1000X better so i don't get why he won't :-\

i know why you would think that i dint make the god mc claims and his 1000 x better than t.i. claims but the only thing i claimed is weezy won't outsell t.i. T.I.'s gota shit load of lil girlies as fans which wayne doesn't have. As T.i album drops all the girls go and buy it hell even my ex bought one but Weezy isn't that popular among lil girls and rich white boys so he aint gona sell as much.

come on man Weezy got a lot of girls fans 2...I'm in high school homie, i see it..Yea T.I. got a lot of girls fans, but so does Weezy...I know a girl who's in LOVE with wayne, buys all his shit, think he's the hottest male 2 walk the planet

T.I. ain't that popular among rich white boys, ladies yes...i live in a decent area, and T.I. ain't got many fans on here...G-Unit is the shit though :laugh:
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2007, 03:03:56 PM »
Dude i beg you to listen to Carter 2

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2007, 03:04:51 PM »

when i get my cpu back (in about a months time) i'll give it a listen...I've said it before, I don't think he's wack lyrically...I know he got some dope lyrics here and there, but i can't his voice or flow...that's what really turns me off 2 him

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2007, 03:05:38 PM »
weezy won't outselll t.i

he's a GOD MC, he's mainstream (so he has the same amount of promotion as T.I.) and he's 1000X better so i don't get why he won't :-\

i know why you would think that i dint make the god mc claims and his 1000 x better than t.i. claims but the only thing i claimed is weezy won't outsell t.i. T.I.'s gota shit load of lil girlies as fans which wayne doesn't have. As T.i album drops all the girls go and buy it hell even my ex bought one but Weezy isn't that popular among lil girls and rich white boys so he aint gona sell as much.

come on man Weezy got a lot of girls fans 2...I'm in high school homie, i see it..Yea T.I. got a lot of girls fans, but so does Weezy...I know a girl who's in LOVE with wayne, buys all his shit, think he's the hottest male 2 walk the planet

T.I. ain't that popular among rich white boys, ladies yes...i live in a decent area, and T.I. ain't got many fans on here...G-Unit is the shit though :laugh:

i just came outta highschool. Girls love T.I. same with g unit rocking whiteboys. Wayne aint got as many girl fans. In my school only a bunch of people on my bball team knew who Wayne was when the Carter 2 dropped

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2007, 03:06:21 PM »

when i get my cpu back (in about a months time) i'll give it a listen...I've said it before, I don't think he's wack lyrically...I know he got some dope lyrics here and there, but i can't his voice or flow...that's what really turns me off 2 him

i know what voice youre talking bout and his changed that shit up in Carter 2

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2007, 03:08:14 PM »
Cham

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2007, 03:11:16 PM »
weezy won't outselll t.i

i just came outta highschool. Girls love T.I. same with g unit rocking whiteboys. Wayne aint got as many girl fans. In my school only a bunch of people on my bball team knew who Wayne was when the Carter 2 dropped

Yes T.I. got more girls fans then Wayne, but i wouldn't say to the amount of about 350,000 (which i personally think is as many records he'll outsell Weezy by)

WOW at ppl not knowing bout Weezy at your school..i've known of him since at least 2002 at the latest

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2007, 03:12:40 PM »

i'll give it a listen

i don't like fireman at all, shooter is alright...hustler muzik was cool, nothin spectacular but better than the other 2..i see he got kurupt on there, that's a good look

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2007, 03:14:39 PM »

i'll give it a listen

i don't like fireman at all, shooter is alright...hustler muzik was cool, nothin spectacular but better than the other 2..i see he got kurupt on there, that's a good look
Kurupt doesnt rap on the album tho, hes only on the chorus..

Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2007, 03:16:27 PM »
Money on my Mind, Fireman, Oh No, Best Rapper Alive, and some other tracks are slammin on carter 2

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2007, 03:17:26 PM »
oh, it aint even close homie.

Cham > anybody not on the West or East Coast, right now.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2007, 03:18:04 PM »

i'll give it a listen

Kurupt doesnt rap on the album tho, hes only on the chorus..

ahh that's 2 bad ;)

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2007, 03:23:05 PM »
Chamillionaire is much better MC than Lil Wang & T.I and Cham doesn't mumble like an anaemic closet gay.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2007, 03:39:46 PM »
Chamilitary mayne.

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2007, 07:28:23 PM »
Lil Wayne On T.I:

"I don't listen to rap. But who be spitting? In this era, Young Jeezy and T.I. for sure. I listen to they sh-- all day. Tip, to me, if it ain't me [at #1], it's Tip. Real talk: I listen to all Tip's music and I try to stay sharp. I don't even listen to it as a fan — which I am. I listen to Tip more as a scout or a competitor of music. I'm trying to see how sharp is he — and he's very sharp! If you think I'm great or whatever, it's because he's great."