Author Topic: DUBCC FACT: The Fixxers suck dick  (Read 1958 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: DUBCC FACT: The Fixxers suck dick
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2007, 03:57:16 AM »
How can you say it's a fact that The Fixxers suck dick when I like "Can U Werk Wit Dat", Eddie likes "Can U Werk Wit Dat" and I'm sure other people do too? That sounded ignorant as hell man, of course it's your opinion! Even if everybody agreed with you, it would STILL be your opinion/a lot of peoples opinions, and not a "fact" lol.
No shit idiot, I know what the difference between fact and opinion is. I was saying it was a fact to show how bad they suck dick. Of course you and Eddie like the song, you guys have no choice. Eddie said it himself "Quik and AMG read this..."

Come on elmizzy, you should know better than that, I know you've been on dubcc for a long time and you're a good poster, and if you've read interviews that I've done you'll see that I'm not a dickrider that just agrees with teh artists...

One thing that is true though, is that meeting Quik influenced how I felt about the song, BECAUSE, he was so genuinely excited about it, and he said he's just happy to have fun again and making "Can U Werk Wit That" felt great etc etc. So yo know, if, everytime the song came on, I was like "Damn, this is the same DJ Quik that did Rythmalism etc" then I couldn't bear the song for 1 minute, but if you just let go of that and enjoy the song for what it is, a fun little club track, it's alright!

SGV

« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2007, 08:44:04 AM »
SGV sounds like a website reporter with minimal contribution that has every (latino) artist's dick up his ass... what a bitch

Awww pobrecita... Its ok elmizzy. So you can't suck Quik's dick to music you like anymore... get over it. Pussy.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2007, 10:16:40 AM »
lol people acting hard & bullshitin' for an album they have no interest with(well i believe)
i like that |> that's entertaining

I say just chill guys,wait& see
I ain't got no problem with artists going "mainstream"  as a matter of fact i began listening music through radio so it's all good

but i convey that this "new style" is not really for me so far
in other words i expect much more from the fixxers

Will they fixx what they're supposed to fix ....Big Question.

Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

westkoastanostra

« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2007, 10:28:27 AM »
i cant wait till this album drops so most these dubcc cats have anxiety attacks over it... :D

westkoastanostra

« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2007, 10:29:50 AM »
well then wait for the whole album fuck face then be a judge....u really r talking straight out ur ass then  :laugh:
You really are a jackass. Why would I wait for an album that I don't want to come out? And I said "based on the production of 4 songs." That's like opening a bag of skittles and then eating two or three. I don't need to eat the whole bag to find out I don't like fruity ass candy. And talking out of my ass would be saying this without hearing ANY songs.

but ur judging them becuz of 4 songs! LOL ..u dont know if those 4 tracks r gonna b on the album or if half of those are gonna be taken out and ur already saying negative shit about them ....thats y i said talking outta ya ass ...u really are an idiot....i bet you'll cop the album when it drops...stop lying to yourself..u only made this thread showing how much u care 4 them

Considering the fact Elmizzy already doesn't like any of the songs that are out which are recorded for this album, there's still a good chance he won't like 4 songs on the album anyway. So let's say you're right... Would you buy an album that contains 4 tracks you're not feeling?

yes i would.... usually when i cop a cd theres a couple track i aint gonna feel...but overall tracks ive heard from them i like ...their taking a different approach...whats wrong with that? these ppl are having heart attacks cause they switched their style... :laugh:

What's wrong with Elmizzy not wanting to buy an album he doesn't think is worth the money?

get off elmizzy's dick .... the way he came off in this thread about what his thoughts were i didnt like  so i had to put my foot in his mouth about it...

Did I hurt your feelings because I think there's nothing wrong Elmizzy with not wanting to buy a DJ Quik album he doesn't like?

naw...i think i hurt yours  cause ur obviously offended of what i said to elmizzy... :)

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2007, 05:25:55 PM »
 8)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2007, 05:44:28 PM »
DUBCC FACT: DJ Quik is the best hip-hop artist ever

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2007, 05:58:15 PM »
This music is catching way too much heat.. {IMO}
It must be the old age [31] I don't know, but I'm bored about hearing of Guns and Gangbangin' in song's.
as a Great man once said "Been There Done That" Done already heard all the greats spit that shit before,
And it cannot be done any better than it was.

Been loving this artform since jumpstreet, that's literaly since the start of this shit.

personaly I'm diggin' this Fixxer's shit, It's a different twist to the same ole shit.
Prop's to Quik & The production team for attempting a new approach & Sound.

Seem's like all the "Born & Raised" Quik fan's are hating the fact that Q has Grown up.. ;)
Me being one of them, I'm saying keep the "P" in it Q and keep droppin' the best shit on the West Hip-Hop.

Not a Nutride, Just an opinion.
One

What does suck dick is the fact that this whole project got fucked over..
alot of time and money gone right there.

stayinalive

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2007, 06:31:36 PM »
looks like elmizzy was right all along...

fixxers flopped totally

DJSpin

« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2007, 06:38:59 PM »

fixxers flopped totally

we all have opinions... personally i like most of the fixxers songs ...maybe all but 2

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2007, 06:43:47 PM »
This music is catching way too much heat.. {IMO}
It must be the old age [31] I don't know, but I'm bored about hearing of Guns and Gangbangin' in song's.
as a Great man once said "Been There Done That" Done already heard all the greats spit that shit before,
And it cannot be done any better than it was.

Been loving this artform since jumpstreet, that's literaly since the start of this shit.

personaly I'm diggin' this Fixxer's shit, It's a different twist to the same ole shit.
Prop's to Quik & The production team for attempting a new approach & Sound.

Seem's like all the "Born & Raised" Quik fan's are hating the fact that Q has Grown up.. ;)
Me being one of them, I'm saying keep the "P" in it Q and keep droppin' the best shit on the West Hip-Hop.

Not a Nutride, Just an opinion.
One

What does suck dick is the fact that this whole project got fucked over..
alot of time and money gone right there.

Props!!!
Yeah I feel tha Same way!!
it's not bad!!!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

stayinalive

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2007, 06:44:32 PM »
thats because u like dj quik therefore u make yourself like the songs.... if these songs were made by soulja boy u wouldnt like them

face it, amg should retire

elmizzy was right, from interscope to nothing...

Dopeisjay

« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2007, 06:57:35 PM »
well than again.. we may never know..
cause ya gotta also think.. well it was never mixed down..
and quik was the one behind the project..
had it been him choosing the song's i know we would have gotten better music..
but than again we shall never know..
but i mean i satisfied.. just didnt realy like "off da hook and sippi sippi.. lyricly off da hook was dope though..

fixxers flopped totally

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2007, 06:58:49 PM »
lol @ the thread title

DJSpin

« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2007, 07:10:08 PM »
well than again.. we may never know..
cause ya gotta also think.. well it was never mixed down..
and quik was the one behind the project..
had it been him choosing the song's i know we would have gotten better music..
but than again we shall never know..
but i mean i satisfied.. just didnt realy like "off da hook and sippi sippi.. lyricly off da hook was dope though..

fixxers flopped totally

i am really diggin Worldwide, Smoke 2 Much, Winning, Doe, Power 106 Drop, and Offshore Flow....   lol i guess lole u said..Sippi Sippi and Off te Hook im not feeling...  but they are growing on me... but Werk with that and So Good are better than those two..  Middle, i am still deciding if i like it