Author Topic: Eminem To Diss Game? Help From 50, Obie, Dr. Dre?  (Read 1319 times)

Lunatic

Eminem To Diss Game? Help From 50, Obie, Dr. Dre?
« on: July 30, 2007, 11:33:39 PM »
Now normally i don't post what i think is to be a b.s rumour, but this is interesting because it was said on that shady satelite radio show, shade45

taken from another board:

"shade45 say that eminem has penn a diss track towards the game .Eminem who has been very quite in the beef with 50 & game has now penn a diss track wich fts 50 cent and obie trice.The track wich will be released on the internet soon is ment to be one of em's hardest diss tracks ,in the "fake thugs" diss tack em spits the line "you fake piru talkin ,constant dre stalkin you went to far now you a dead man walking" is a fireball of a beat prod by dr.dre himself .Sources say the game will have to think about things a little more after he hears the track."

gotta admit, that line is dope, and does sound like somethin Em would say ???
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

E. J. Rizo

Re: Eminem To Diss Game? Help From 50, Obie, Dr. Dre?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 12:11:02 AM »
have him bring it... i would like this... im a big fan of game and dre and eminem and 50 is cool too but... seriously game has a carrier now because of the choices he decided to take... i would acctually like for em to step in... would be a nice challenge for game to come up with some tight diss shit... which he is good at... and if that whole Dre stalkin line can come back to bite him in the ass ... as we all know Em was on Dres nuts just as hard or harder than game was.... so anyway sounds tight

and besides Em hasnt dropped shit in a minute

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 12:19:19 AM »
Eminem already through a subliminal at Game on "Pistol Poppin" by Cashis. But Eminem needs to keep in mind that this isn't 99-00 anymore. He's washed up and Game lives for beef. The only KO would be if actually got Dre to diss him. Other than that Game can handle any of the artist mentioned.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 12:28:48 AM »
Eminem already through a subliminal at Game on "Pistol Poppin" by Cashis. But Eminem needs to keep in mind that this isn't 99-00 anymore. He's washed up and Game lives for beef. The only KO would be if actually got Dre to diss him. Other than that Game can handle any of the artist mentioned.

Yup, i probably agree with that.

The Maestro

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 12:35:22 AM »

Agreed.

What sublime did em throw?  I heard that song and didn't hear nuttin?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 12:49:19 AM »
lol at Em calling anyone a fake gangsta, like he's never rapped about guns & shit like that ::) If this is true & Game responds then Ems dead. We all know how good Game is in writing battle raps.

TRG

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 01:08:13 AM »
The only KO would be if actually got Dre to diss him. Other than that Game can handle any of the artist mentioned.

exactly

but if its true, it will be one of the rare beefs i'd be interested in

The Predator

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2007, 02:04:01 AM »
More bullshit.

"you fake piru talkin ,constant dre stalkin you went to far now you a dead man walking"

::)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 02:05:53 AM by The Predator »

wcsoldier

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2007, 02:09:13 AM »
Dre ain't gonna waste time on this ... Obie and Game are pretty cool .. maybe Em will follow 50 footsteps by dissin Game to build a buzz for his comeback but VERY unlikely imo

WC Iz Active

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2007, 02:11:56 AM »
The year is 2007 and Eminem is extremely wack.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2007, 02:17:38 AM »

co-sign with a magnum sharpie.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2007, 02:55:28 AM »
yeah right

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2007, 02:59:54 AM »
i am pretty sure this is bollocks, however if it is true Eminem would destroy The Game.

eNgIeS

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2007, 03:13:51 AM »
i love Game he probably my favorite rapper out BUT Eminem would likely dead Games career if what is said is true

i mean Game talks alot about havin love for Dre & in the past shown some to Em & the whole Math/Shady roster excluding G Unit. If Em came out & said shit about Dre not fucking with him & Dre actualy produces the damn song Game will have alot of egg on his face

as much as i hate to admt it, 50 Cent did damage pretty much every concert sayin he wrote Game s shit, theres kats out there young kats who ate that shit up & believe it even thou 50 only wrote the hooks & has a totally different rap style to Game's.

Em's more about writing songs now but im sure if he HAD to battle rhyme or freestyle he'd do like SNoop or Kurupt & just bring back there old magic skills.

Would be an interesting feud but i dont wanna see it to be honest.

If only Game stopped his diss's after he had tagged up 50's hood. He went to overboard to the point were tahts what he became known for, not for his great raps. I reckon Dre woulda still fucked with him. Now its gone way to far for that i think, i pray it isnt

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2007, 05:47:06 AM »
"you fake piru talkin,"
I don't believe that Masta Eminem would say something like that. Making it rhyme with "stalking" and "walking" is too complicated from fiddy or Obie to be said.
Where did you copy this rumour? From gunitworld.com? Whenever reporting a rumour or a new always inform the source.
Apparently who ever reported this originally is full of shit. Altough it would be fun to see Game beefing with E, fiddy and Dre.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>