Author Topic: Eminem To Diss Game? Help From 50, Obie, Dr. Dre?  (Read 1323 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: Eminem To Diss Game? Help From 50, Obie, Dr. Dre?
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2007, 12:43:35 AM »
There was a poll between who won the battle between Joe and Gameo on Game's official forum... and Budden won...  Nuff said, take that "nail in ur coffin" outta ur list.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2007, 12:53:45 AM »
^^ Nail In The Coffin is by Em not Game :P

And of course Budden won the beef, he murked Game..

Russian

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2007, 12:56:37 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WTF??????? It's second fake news what I heard about "beef" between Em & The Game...

Eminem my fav rapper since 1998-1999 year
The Game my fav rapper too not long ago - on second place right now...

Fuck this info!!! hope that it's fake!!!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2007, 03:18:12 AM »
Eminem already through a subliminal at Game on "Pistol Poppin" by Cashis. But Eminem needs to keep in mind that this isn't 99-00 anymore. He's washed up and Game lives for beef. The only KO would be if actually got Dre to diss him. Other than that Game can handle any of the artist mentioned.

Very true!!!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2007, 03:33:08 AM »
^The Sauce, Nail in the Coffin... Man you're talking about Eminem in his prime there. Of course Eminem in his prime would have destroyed the Game. But Em has been winding the fuck down shortly after 8 Mile.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2007, 03:35:15 AM »
Em got killed by fucking Everlast for Christ's sake.

Man I remember and Quitter were tight. Never heard Everlast's music though.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2007, 02:39:55 PM »

Man I remember and Quitter were tight. Never heard Everlast's music though.
Everlast is pretty damn good IMO,you should check him out...His verse on La Coaka Nostra's-Fuck Tony Montana is on point. Hes a vet that can outspit alot of these young busters out now.

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2007, 03:43:33 PM »
eminem callin anyone fake is a fuckin joke

look at that fuck

signs 50 and becomes thuggish

he's faker than game

Actually no, Eminem never claimed to be a gangster and still doesn't, but he always have been affiliated with gangsters, like his best friend Proof (R.I.P) and Trick-Trick and them, they're all part of Goon Sqwad.. matter fact Trick-Trick is one of the 3 leaders.. he, his brother Diezel and Bossalino. Eminem is hood, he just never really talked about that shit before.

How did Em' got killed by Everlast? Everlast is the one who got his ass whooped because of that beef when he came to Detroit, the Goon Sqwad got his ass.. just like they whooped Royce multiple times.. you can't fuck with Eminem and think you can come to the D'.

And even on records Eminem with "I Remember" (which was just some funny shit) and "Quitter", he clowned him.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 03:46:12 PM by Dargine »
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2007, 05:20:52 PM »

How did Em' got killed by Everlast? Everlast is the one who got his ass whooped because of that beef when he came to Detroit, the Goon Sqwad got his ass.. just like they whooped Royce multiple times.. you can't fuck with Eminem and think you can come to the D'.

And even on records Eminem with "I Remember" (which was just some funny shit) and "Quitter", he clowned him.

Who the fuck is the goon sqwad?  A couple of no talents that carry eminems bags from airport to airport?

Em got on the radio crying after he heard Everlast's diss.  If you can offend Eminem, you win.

The track in question, in shitty quality
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dhdcfx

The Watcher

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2007, 08:37:49 PM »
goon sqwad is a gang in detroit, everytime you hear about some rapper getting smacked around, goon sqwad is normally the group doin it

they beat down royce 3 or 4 times for talkin shit about d12, ran everlast off stage when he came to detroit, after he unsuccessfully tried to take a few of them down with this guitar, and also had a bit of an incident in a club with styles of d-block when he was there, and they sorted out trick daddy..

some of the members are also under a rap group of the same name
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 08:41:21 PM by The Watcher »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

MediumL

« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2007, 03:31:35 AM »
Obie would kill Game but i dunno about Em anymore. Em grew up on that shit so if he was really going hard he'd destroy Game.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2007, 09:39:03 AM »
i smell bs and em sucks ass now and who gives a shit about obie he aint doing shit

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2007, 10:16:59 AM »
goon sqwad is a gang in detroit, everytime you hear about some rapper getting smacked around, goon sqwad is normally the group doin it

they beat down royce 3 or 4 times for talkin shit about d12, ran everlast off stage when he came to detroit, after he unsuccessfully tried to take a few of them down with this guitar, and also had a bit of an incident in a club with styles of d-block when he was there, and they sorted out trick daddy..

some of the members are also under a rap group of the same name

Exactly.. the incident with Styles was only 4 of them.. it was Trick-Trick, DJ K-Nice, Big and Q.. against like 15-20 people fuckin' with D-Block, Jada ran out the backdoor and Styles and the rest stayed there.

The gang and the rap-group is actually the same, just not all of them rap but whoever wanna jump on some songs when they in the studio can jump on them.. some of the members who rap are Trick-Trick, Diezel, Bossalino, Bombshell and Proof when he was still alive.. They dropped multiple albums.. the best to me are "G 4 Life" and "From Death" which are both damn near classics.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2007, 11:12:59 AM »
i hope eminem gets wacked so he can stop trying to be the wigger gangster.... Em quit it and focus on your music cuz lately you been ass.

and watch eminem drop another like toy soldier after some L.A niggas run u to him..hahahaha

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2007, 11:27:57 AM »
How is Em tryin to be a gangster?