Author Topic: The Beatles Appreciation Thread!!  (Read 50 times)

E. J. Rizo

The Beatles Appreciation Thread!!
« on: July 31, 2007, 12:18:26 AM »
damn im on a huge anti hip hop stage right now... i still bump and love the old shit.... but man hip hop today sucks bad and keeps getting worst and worst with each day... "hey Bey Bey" "Party Like a Rock Star" "Like a Physiclone" or whatever the fuck is all over the waves right now just plain as SUCKS....

well anyway i been listening to new shit "for me" so i started listening to alot of Rock and just old music and wow i got a hold of The Beatles - 1 CD 27 #1 hits... and Damn these guys TORE it up... i have heard every single song before this cd just didnt realise how many hits they had.... cant give nothing but props.... catchy as hell and crazy vibeing... been bumping some crazy stuff lately that i would never bump before... AC/DC, Creedence, The Beatles, Sublime, and i had already started likeing the Red Hot Chili Peppers for about a year... but little by little just branching out and listening to new shit...

everlast1986

Re: The Beatles Appreciation Thread!!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 05:22:38 AM »
Yeah man theres lots more dope Beatles music besides whats on the #1s cd. Any music they made after 1964 pretty much can't be fucked with. Its good your expanding your taste in music. Eclectic is good.