Author Topic: what did big hutch mean on dont bite the funk...  (Read 430 times)

what did big hutch mean on dont bite the funk...
« on: July 31, 2007, 06:29:36 AM »
you dissed eazy but you won't diss cube or something like that? wasn't he cool with eazy and about to release an album on his label at that point and didn't atl beat cubes ass? why would he say that? if i was e i would be pissed by that since this hip hop shits all about rep.

DJSpin

Re: what did big hutch mean on dont bite the funk...
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 06:33:08 AM »
you dissed eazy but you won't diss cube or something like that? wasn't he cool with eazy and about to release an album on his label at that point and didn't atl beat cubes ass? why would he say that? if i was e i would be pissed by that since this hip hop shits all about rep.

he says something like " so you diss eazy E but im confused cuz your scared as fuck to diss ice cube"   

he basicly was calling him a pussy for dissing eazy e but not ice cube.

shed some light on atl beating cubes ass for me, never heard that

BG Dresta

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 08:11:26 AM »

he says something like " so you diss eazy E but im confused cuz your scared as fuck to diss ice cube"   

he basicly was calling him a pussy for dissing eazy e but not ice cube.

shed some light on atl beating cubes ass for me, never heard that

in Jerry Hellers book, he said that ATL beat up Cube for dissin ATL, sayin "theres no good rappers comin out the 60 freeway" or somethin like that, and thats where ATL was from and they beat him up at his concert i think...and another story i heard is that ATL chased Cube and the Lench Mob outta the Music Seminar in New York...

dclee

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 12:34:25 PM »
what song did cube say "there's no good rappers comin from the 60 freeway?" or was it from an interview he did?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 12:42:49 PM »
I don't blame Snoop. Dissing Cube is NOT a smart move (then or now).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 01:26:16 PM »
thought they were dissing dre for dissing eazy and not cube.

furthermore, ATL has members from South central LA and Pomona (off the 60 freeway)

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 01:46:39 PM »
i don't get what they were thinking. they were on ruthless and they're basically saying cube is more of a threat then eazy. shit like that is ASKING for problems in a game that's all about intimidation and respect. not to mention the diss track doesn't even get close to anything that would offend me if i were dre.

plus they've shown he isn't much of a threat to anybody if they whooped his ass like several sources have said.

didn't he say it at a concert though or something?

MarshColin

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2007, 07:53:38 PM »
No they were saying that Cube is more pussy than Eazy. Cube dissed all of NWA in No Vaseline and Dre didn't diss him back, yet he was quick to diss Eazy. They're basically calling Dre out for not being man enough to diss back when Cube dissed him.

acgrundy

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2007, 09:42:59 PM »
^^^exactly, except they were not saying cube was more pussy than eazy.  Cube dissed dre first, and dre never dissed him back, but he dissed eazy...basically saying he is scared to fuck w/ cube

SGV

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2007, 10:18:55 PM »
Where the 60 goes through Pomona is the borderline of Chino. I thought they went to Pomona High School or possibly Garey High which are close to the 10 and 71 Freeways.. The area by the 60 isn't all that hood...

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2007, 10:31:50 PM »
Okay, but KMG and possibly other members of ATL are from Pomona, and that's hood.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

SGV

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2007, 10:46:14 PM »
Okay, but KMG and possibly other members of ATL are from Pomona, and that's hood.

-T

Uh... Theyre all from Pomona... And not all of Pomona is hood... Drive by Cal Poly, Northern Pomona by the Fairplex... Shits not hood.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2007, 12:22:35 AM »
I think it was completely clear what I meant, your tendency to immediately go into semantics to enforce just how right you are and how wrong whoever you're talking to is makes me realize why you've had so much antagonism on this board.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2007, 04:13:13 AM »
can someone explain what the threadstarter means, his/her post makes little to no sense....

based upon the replies in the thread i will say this, did nobody listen to Efil4zaggin? Dre and the rest of NWA diss Cube throughout the album.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2007, 06:30:22 AM »
i don't get what they were thinking. they were on ruthless and they're basically saying cube is more of a threat then eazy. shit like that is ASKING for problems in a game that's all about intimidation and respect. not to mention the diss track doesn't even get close to anything that would offend me if i were dre.

plus they've shown he isn't much of a threat to anybody if they whooped his ass like several sources have said.

didn't he say it at a concert though or something?

i been listenin to that song since '94. He sais "Yeah you dissed Eazy-E but i'm confused...'cuz you was scared as fucc to diss Ice Cube"...to me that has always sounded like Hutch is sayin "How can you be scared to diss Ice Cube when you're not scared to diss Eazy-E???". That's like sayin' you're not scared to punch Mike Tyson in the face, but you're scared to punch Lil' Bow Wow. So of course a nigga is confused. Trust me, Eazy-E was way more of a threat then Ice Cube.