Author Topic: who delete my posts?  (Read 390 times)

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
who delete my posts?
« on: August 06, 2001, 12:57:12 AM »
I thought this would get ya'll attentio but some little punk of a moderator has been going around deleting some of my posts and this is bullshit because I left last night with about 1018 posts and this morning after I had replied to the posts I wanted I realised I had only 1011 posts so wot the fuck has happened.......now I hadnt even been stupid posts cause I posted on in the Puffy post by Bad Seed just saying that it was too bad the Outlawz didn't beat Puffy up and on in the "Is UTEOT that great" where I was just saying that there was too many songs on the disc and the producing was porr which made the cd less than impressive.....now I wanna find out who this is cause I can only think that it would be NIK cause of a few things he said about me in the Keystyle forum and if it is something has gotta be done because this isn't the first time he be abusing his mod powers because he is pissed of at some1.....I know he done it in the past and if it is NIk deleting my post.....that's a big if then surely he cannot be trusted as.....man when he was appointed mod I thought that was the right choice but now he just bitchin about shit and it's stupid so what I wanna know is.....:

WHO THE FUCK IS DELETING MY POSTS?
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DRE IS SO GAY !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2001, 01:03:48 AM »
Also I don't care if ya'll say NIK should be mod cause a guy that just cause he is pissed of at some1 it's aight for him to go aboue deleting their posts in the main forum and posting shit in the main forum about "how people should rethink their votes in his battle with ITW....yet if any1 else posted summin like it would get closed down immdeiately......how can this be....it like one rule for mods and one rule for members.....so wot is gonna happen cause the posts I made that he deleted were simply comenting on what had been poste din no rude or insulting manner but of a mature posts just stating what I thought but none that was dissing nobody but just a peacceful post and this has really pisssed me off....and I don't care if it was NIK or not who been delting my posts....but I've got my big suspoisions it is......this cannot continue and summin has gotta be done......more than once and he is still mod....that is pure, 100% bitchin.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2001, 01:07:57 AM »
Also if I am wrong and it isn't NIK then I will fully apologise (I doubt I will have to) but it couldn't have been Sikotic or BigJake cause they allow people to have thier own opinions unless it is really stupid and I don't think it would have been the other mod (can't remember his name) cause I don't know him that much so it come down to NIK....so easy eliminating but agiain as I said if I'm wrong then I'll apologise but I just want people to notice this before NIK come along and delete.

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2001, 01:36:15 AM »
Ur not the only one that's sick of this moderating.

Bpg recently said something like "bow down to me and the other moderators and ur posts won't be locked"

That pissed me OFF!!  >:(

Bet this topic is gonna get locked.

Peace

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2001, 01:52:46 AM »
I've no problem with Sikotic he cool and funny, nor BigJake cause he a sort of father of the house in that he always give some opinion that in the end you just gotta agree with and Bigg Bpg I ain't had no problems with but NIK just abuses his mod powers when he wants and it's got to stop with the "Mods are boss, members are only members" cause without members this board wouldn't be shit and this board lost a few regular posters because of the split and is having to rebuild but when you got mods fucking up things an some new members just posting to say summin stupid (ok I say some stupid things but not as bad as them) it is hard for this board to buld again but it is on it's way but all I gotta say is:

NIK HAS GOTTA GET DE-MODED

That is how I feel not because he said shit about me in a keystyle post or because he deleted my posts but because he just uses his mod powers to his advantage all the time and you can't diss him in the main forum cause he changes the post or deletes it but he leaves his diss there. If ya'll disagree I would like to here why and how you disagree?

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2001, 02:56:34 AM »
STOP STOMPIN YOUR FUCKIN FEET EVERY TIME SOMETHING DONT GO YOUR WAY !!

GROW THE FUCK UP  >:(

Joachim

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2001, 02:56:58 AM »
NIK aint done anythin wrong N-Imy your jus trippin, do you really think he would bother to follow you round deletin your posts?

I think all the mods are doin a tight job on the board

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2001, 03:00:04 AM »
STOP MOANIN !!

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2001, 03:22:13 AM »
da hoe has spoken (in da wordz of da kat)
lolz
peace

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2001, 04:40:43 AM »
Just to set it straight. i don't have any problems with the mods, just that one line pissed me off

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2001, 07:04:30 AM »
These moderators are all fucked in tha head except Sikotic, Jake's aight 2, but he cant handle losin,
Most of em think they're tha shit cuz they got some deletin power. Fuck dat. Eat a dick.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2001, 07:12:54 AM »
BPG got to be a moderator cause he's cool and acts mature plus he's got the backing of everyone who found this place through the Doggpound site.

BigJake got it cause he is also cool and fairly mature acting plus he's a funny muthafucca

Sikotic got it cause he acts cool, mature beyond his years and he's the top poster.

NIK got it cause Overseer knew him and his groupies would kick up a hell of a fuss if he wasn't chosen

"Don't get mad I'm only being real" - Snoop Dogg - All About U

Don Seer

Re: who delete my posts?
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2001, 07:57:03 AM »
well it aint me...

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2001, 10:57:20 AM »
well , this shit already happens to me , but not anymore, that's kool 8)
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2001, 12:06:39 PM »
YOu know wot HHH you don't have a clue wot your talking about....I ain't tripping I just don't appreciated moderators thinking they rule this place and why should I not bother when a mod deleted my posts just because they are mad at me....even though the post had to do with the topic and had nothing wrong with it.....also Joachim if he didn't follow me to delete some of my posts then where did my posts disappear to then when about the puffy and outlawz thing by Bad Seed hwen I posted first reply to that yet when I checked this morning it was gone yet NIK had made a post in that....I see youse probably just protecting people but how can posts just disappear......also I don't trip over everything HHH and if you notice this isn't like the first time a mod has gone around deleting posts....man the people who said a mod ain't doing shit and I am tripping obviously don't know what I'm talking about.