Author Topic: who delete my posts?  (Read 387 times)

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
Re: who delete my posts?
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2001, 12:16:09 PM »
OK OK OK OK !!

DONT TRIP LOL  ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Joachim

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2001, 12:19:42 PM »
DONT TRIP LOL  

For real man chill out...

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2001, 12:21:21 PM »
lol....yeah but HHH it ain't that I'm pissed of at wot the mod (most likely NIK) has done and that I be getting dissed by a mod it's just the priciple of the thing....I mean he goes around deleting my posts although they are clean and appropriate comments that I made.....that surely cannot be acceptable?
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2001, 12:27:25 PM »
WELL YOU GOTTA ADMIT THAT TELLIN EVERYONE THAT YOUVE DONE 200 POSTS IN A DAY AND ALL THAT SHIT HAS NOT GOT YOU MUCH RESPECT FROM THE MODS OR ANYONE REALLY.

WE DID TRY AND TELL YOU THAT YOUR BEIN A BIT DUMB AND THAT THE NUMBER OF POSTS UNDER YOUR NAME DONT REALLY COUNT FOR SHIT. (NOT TRYIN TO PUT YOU DOWN OR ANYTHING)  ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2001, 12:30:33 PM »
yeah I know wot your sainyg and I have move on largely from that era and now only try to psot sensible things and sometimes wot I say may be stupid but that is just my opinion but the posts that were delted weren't stupid or that they were just what any other member like Sikotic or BigJake would post as it was clean and appropriate to what was being said adn that is why I am a bit pissed of because a mod just come in and abuse his powers and act like he own the place and that is what pissed me off.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2001, 12:33:41 PM »
WELL INSTEAD OF KICKIN UP A FUSS JUST LET IT DROP !!

AT THE END OF THE DAY, IF YOU KEEP GOIN ON BOUT WHATS BEEN DELETED THEN YOUR JUST GUNNA GET ON PEOPLES TITS AND YA GUNNA END UP BANNED FROM ERE !!

;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2001, 12:36:04 PM »
yeah I understand what you saying and respect what your saying but this has happened more than once with Mods that they do what they want and that is the point I am trying to get over and that this can't keep being allowed.

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2001, 12:41:13 PM »
BUT THE THING IS IT IS ALLOWED !!

ITS SOMETHING YOU GOTTA ACCEPT, IN THE BIG WIDE WORLD ITS CALLED AUTHORITY AND NO, IT AINT FAIR BUT ITS JUST TOUGH.

;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2001, 12:46:08 PM »
yeah you right but if the mods are doing that then you just gotta warn them or de-mod them so they can't do it again it pretty simple like if you running a company and a manager is fucking everything up by making employees unhappy and therefore losing the company money because of that the that manager is gonna get ascked and this is just like that except mods and deleting posts when they feel like it just cause they pissed of at some1.

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2001, 01:03:04 PM »
Just so you know I haven't deleted any of your posts. As a matter of fact I have not deleted anyones posts. Alot of people have been saying posts have been mysteriously deleted so it's not just you. I have no idea what is happening.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2001, 01:52:13 PM »
yeah Sikotic I know you wouldn't delete peoples posts but that just proves that what I said is true that this isn't the first time......so that's 1 mod down and 3 to go? SO which mod is deleting the posts? Overseer never done it and I doubt BigJake did and I don't know Big Bpg that well so I dunno if he did it either so my suspision lies with NIK. Where are you anyway to prove me wrong?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2001, 04:05:54 PM »
Shut the fuck up, and stop jumping to conclusions...I wasnt even on the board yesterday, the only reason I noticed this thread was because I was talking to Maxi Padz on AIM and he said "N-Imy is bitching in the main forum, he said you deleted some of his posts" and I was like "What the fuck? Let em see?"...Man i dont know, or care who deleted your posts, So leave me alone...I didnt delete your posts

And why are you trippin so hard? Maybe a long thread that you posted in got deleted....Big deal, You went 5 posts down...Stop trippin dude...

And Jay Ay Bee, am glad you opened your mouth and talked shit, cuz before entering this thread, I bet my homie you would be the first to talk shit...and I won the bet dawg!!

PS. anyone who really knows me or talks to me on AIM, knows that i'm a cool person, and I dont do things like this...The only people who are tripping on me on this board are the people who either A) Never spoke to me on AIM or B) Are friends with the people who never spoke to me on AIM...

So peace out!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2001, 04:38:12 PM »

I wasnt even on the board yesterday

ok so when I made this post today is the 6th of August so yesterday would have been the 5th right.....why don't ya'll take a little trip down memory lain NIK --> http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=general&action=display&num=996954203  not the first NIK post but the second one yes is that the 5th of August I see......but NIK you weren't on the board yesterday....hmmm...did a magician post that one for you? Hmm well maybe that was a mistake and the date was wrong but what about this post --> http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=general&action=display&num=996908645&start=16 ...not the bottom post but the second bottom post.....but 2 in one day must surely be a mistake so I thought if he wasn't on yesterday...the date being 5th August I will just check on his post status and see what he had been posting....and what do you know...there was quite a lot of 5th August posts....how about this one.... --> http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=general&action=display&num=996957855&start=16 ...the very bottom post.......and last one I will post --> http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=general&action=display&num=996892954&start=14 ....again second bottom also folks if you do not believe me still on this shit I believe you got to NIK's profile and view his last 50 posts as you get a better view as to how many he was posting yesterday or his ghost was posting.....also for the record NIK has 4590 posts incase there is a sudden decrease.......so is lies of a mod that I can believe he is telling the truth when yesterday he was not on yet with over 20 posts to his name for yesterday and he can't even say the 4th of August because that is before the posts were made......I though I'd point this out to you...so that is lie number 1 NIK....are you going to do it again and let me hear what you've got to say on this BIG FAT LIE.

And why are you trippin so hard? Maybe a long thread that you posted in got deleted....Big deal, You went 5 posts down...Stop trippin dude...

Well that couldn't have happened considering they are still there and with you having posted in one them. Also there were a few more topics my posts went missing in taht I have yet to discover but some1 deleted about 10/15 of my posts.

anyone who really knows me or talks to me on AIM, knows that i'm a cool person

Then why have I known you for in the past deleting some1's posts just cause you were pissed off at them?

So NIK get back to me as sson as you have found an excuse as to why you weren't on yesterday but your posts say otherwise.

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2001, 05:00:17 PM »
shut da fuck up n-imy he didnt do it
so stop ur fucken bitchen
no one wants to hear dat shit
peace

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2001, 05:03:16 PM »
well I would usually take you advice Maxi-Padz but when they guy say he ain't on yesterday and is then that's cause for concern but also the fact that you seem to be a good friend of NIK's only strengthens the reason as to why you are backing him in this instance. Also I ain't bitchin but simply asked for a question to be answered but has yet to be answered and also just stating facts while going along....so although your comments are appreciated they seem some what biased towards NIk so thanx but no thanx.