Author Topic: Attention Unsigned Hype  (Read 52 times)

Priest

• 'G'
Attention Unsigned Hype
« on: July 31, 2007, 09:36:35 PM »
A Team Radio is looking to get you on our show,we're definately interested in putting your new joint on spins,and doing an on air interview with you to let the headz who are down with the underground movement know who's on the come up.

If you're interested then drop me an email and we can set this up,what we're going to need from you is 1 copy of your most recent release,along with a bio,(EPK) phone number so that we can holla at ya and set up a time for the interview.

And for all those who don't have a release yet,if you're interested in calling in and choppin it up with us,then you can also drop me an email and in the subject line you can put " Call In" and we'll also need a phone number from you so we can set up the time for the interview.

We do a live show every monday night from 9:00 PM to Midnight eastern time,and we're always looking for those cats who have that fire,and who own their spot in thier streetz!!!

And if ya wanna check out our site then drop me an email and i'll be more then happy to drop you the info on that as well.