Author Topic: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Omar Cruz + New Single World Premiere!  (Read 1069 times)

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Omar Cruz + New Single World Premiere!
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2007, 01:12:51 PM »
This is big talk, shit!

I'm from where bullets took the life
Of B.I.G.
God rest his soul, homie
R.I.P.
I'm from where Pac threw up that thug L-I-F-E
And he said it wouldn't be
LA without me
So what that make me, hun?
A MEXICANO

Cruz is gonna get stoked when I link "Hang With My Dawgs" on my Pocos Pero Locos Rewind. I bet you that once Sign Of The Cruz is released, Khool-Aid will have an interview. That day, I'll record this special interview using my Audacity program. Would you like that, DubCC fans?

8)

That's what we have to do as west coast consumers is get our west coast artist out there so you should do what ever you can to promot O.CRUZ. Much respect for keeping the west coast getting heard.

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2007, 01:57:46 PM »
Attention all DJs: If you want a hard copy of the track, along with the clean version, instrumental, etc., please send an e-mail to Lulu at lulu@byientertainment.com, and he will be happy to hook you up!
If we're not a dj can we still get that hard copy? lol
props on the interview and single, bout to check it out right now

I just hit up B.Y.I on myspace & asked for you & they said it's all good as long as you spread the song around to everybody that's fine with them. So just hit Lulu up homie.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2007, 02:46:46 PM »
The King of L.A certifies this as a "BANGER" hahahahahah

alot of my perros (homies) were asking for this rola(song)..... they should print singles and pass them out in the hoods.

tone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2007, 03:15:51 PM »
yea omar cruz is sick and good to hear they playin hang with my doggs on radio now but strange how they sayin it a exclusive i had this song about 4 months ago it came out along time ago.  so its nothing new. but its still good jam only difference is guy talkin at end

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2007, 03:19:57 PM »
yea omar cruz is sick and good to hear they playin hang with my doggs on radio now but strange how they sayin it a exclusive i had this song about 4 months ago it came out along time ago.  so its nothing new. but its still good jam only difference is guy talkin at end

I had it too but it was not good quality like this one. This was sound like if they re recorded,mixed & mastered it. This version is dope ass fuck.

no1wammy

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2007, 03:28:52 PM »
You know, it would be good if there was an acapella. The Ice Cube sample is a good choice, but I feel the beat needs a little lift - something with movitation. He's putting Mexicanos up.

The URL to your interview, the MP3 link and CruzSpace are now on this Livejournal.

http://community.livejournal.com/pplrewind/4551.html

It's getting better.

I will ask Omar if he plans to appear on Pocos Pero Locos once the album is out. I will have to get permission from him if I can record the interview, though. Khool-Aid didn't want me to do that when I started PPL Rewind, but because DubCNN is hosted in Germany, and Germany does not have Pocos Pero Locos on their playlist, it's becoming a worldwide event, so I want this interview to be something that everyone can listen to. Even if you live in, say, Japan, New Zealand or France. You know how important this is, not only to them - but to me.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 03:31:43 PM by Ese Torsido »

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2007, 03:42:41 PM »
You know, it would be good if there was an acapella. The Ice Cube sample is a good choice, but I feel the beat needs a little lift - something with movitation. He's putting Mexicanos up.

The URL to your interview, the MP3 link and CruzSpace are now on this Livejournal.

http://community.livejournal.com/pplrewind/4551.html

It's getting better.

I will ask Omar if he plans to appear on Pocos Pero Locos once the album is out. I will have to get permission from him if I can record the interview, though. Khool-Aid didn't want me to do that when I started PPL Rewind, but because DubCNN is hosted in Germany, and Germany does not have Pocos Pero Locos on their playlist, it's becoming a worldwide event, so I want this interview to be something that everyone can listen to. Even if you live in, say, Japan, New Zealand or France. You know how important this is, not only to them - but to me.

That's not a Ice Cube sample. It's Volume 10.  Hit up lulu & ask him if they have the acapella.

no1wammy

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2007, 04:10:52 PM »
No acapella of "Hang With My Doggz" available. Sorry.

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2007, 04:33:08 PM »
sicc  8) i've been trying to get "Hang W/My Doggz" ever since it was on his myspace a while back

Good to hear omar cruz is making an album, with a  sound to it.

Damn, i wonder who the big collabos are with. Maybe Dr. Dre?

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2007, 05:15:27 PM »
Attention all DJs: If you want a hard copy of the track, along with the clean version, instrumental, etc., please send an e-mail to Lulu at lulu@byientertainment.com, and he will be happy to hook you up!
If we're not a dj can we still get that hard copy? lol
props on the interview and single, bout to check it out right now

I just hit up B.Y.I on myspace & asked for you & they said it's all good as long as you spread the song around to everybody that's fine with them. So just hit Lulu up homie.
Props homie I appreciate that.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2007, 05:17:35 PM »
shit is nice....

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2007, 08:14:07 PM »
Was up with a video?

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2007, 11:57:45 PM »
dope interview 8) seems like a down to earth dude can't wait for the album 8)

Big_Ed

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2007, 12:11:03 AM »
Thanks for the interview  8)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2007, 12:20:03 AM »
Hang With My Doggz is ight. Wasntt really feeling the hook cause it got annoying, and it kinda felt like he whiipped it up like last minute lol, good interview though!!!