Author Topic: UGK - Underground Kingz Leak  (Read 1043 times)

Lunatic

Re: UGK - Underground Kingz Leak
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2007, 11:09:29 AM »
Everyone got it already?

i got at at k.dub & wcsoldier

u got dirty/gr version?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

d-nice

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2007, 11:13:34 AM »
I got a feeling this album is going to flop. Good decision to drop International Playas Anthem as a single as that is blowing up, but with all the delays I think this will go gold at best. I could be wrong though, but Jive COMPLETELY dropped the ball on capitalizing on the buzz created once Pimp C got out of jail and all the push back of dates.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 11:40:00 AM by D~Nice »

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2007, 11:18:28 AM »
aight koo thanks for handlin shit while i was sleepin ;D

yeah..

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2007, 11:31:05 AM »
aight koo thanks for handlin shit while i was sleepin ;D

yeah..

np man..props

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2007, 12:15:26 PM »

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2007, 02:18:34 PM »
Can i get a link?
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2007, 02:30:32 PM »

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2007, 09:20:11 PM »
I got a feeling this album is going to flop. Good decision to drop International Playas Anthem as a single as that is blowing up, but with all the delays I think this will go gold at best. I could be wrong though, but Jive COMPLETELY dropped the ball on capitalizing on the buzz created once Pimp C got out of jail and all the push back of dates.

honestly, i don't think UGK has what it takes to go platinum anyway...They've never done it before, Bun's solo didnt, and neither did Pimp C's...I think right now is actually the best time 2 drop it, IPA may be the biggest single of there career...it is the 2nd most played video on BET, and I think it is around 2 as well on MTV, so that's a very good look

Perhaps when Pimp got out, but damn that was already over a year ago

I think it'll go gold, and they'll consider it a success

d-nice

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2007, 11:06:46 PM »

honestly, i don't think UGK has what it takes to go platinum anyway...They've never done it before, Bun's solo didnt, and neither did Pimp C's...I think right now is actually the best time 2 drop it, IPA may be the biggest single of there career...it is the 2nd most played video on BET, and I think it is around 2 as well on MTV, so that's a very good look

True, I just think everyone was behind that free Pimp C craze. If they could have dropped a album around that time frame this would have went platinum easy. But we shall see. How is the album? I am just going to hold out and pick it up on the 7th.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2007, 11:21:59 PM »
Only listened to the first 7 tracks today, but so far it's fucking brilliant.  If it continues on like this, it'll be album of the year for me hands down.

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2007, 11:23:41 PM »

True, I just think everyone was behind that free Pimp C craze. If they could have dropped a album around that time frame this would have went platinum easy. But we shall see. How is the album? I am just going to hold out and pick it up on the 7th.

yea no doubt...that would of also been a good time 2 drop it...i just started the 2nd disc & 1st disc is CRACK :o

13 tracks, not 1 wack one, no lies homie...so far, track 1 on disc 2 bumps as well...Life Is 2009 ft. too short was a big highlight..i kinda feel like short dog has fell off, but he came correct and then some on this track

i think im gonna cop this, and then cop cham's a little later than 1st planned, or get a job and cop both and then some ;)

Eddie: looks like this is #1 album of the year so far, and only person i see with even the slightest chance of being better, is crooked i IF he drops :)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2007, 11:33:23 PM »
I wouldn't count WC out of the running either, and there's another album of sorts that's gonna come out soon and knock everyone off guard too!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2007, 11:34:06 PM »
Gone threw 9 songs so far, and shit is ok soo far, 1st track was crazy, and so were a few others, right now shit sounds decent, ill post once i hear it all. Right now its a 7/10.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2007, 11:35:32 PM »
First 6 are dope, bout to start on the 7th right now 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2007, 11:37:10 PM »
I wouldn't count WC out of the running either, and there's another album of sorts that's gonna come out soon and knock everyone off guard too!

true, forgot about WC...but i don't think like this to be honest, this is ridiculous..that 1 cube/wc track with the screwed hook isn't very good, but will see

so far, u wouldn't even guess that this album was done by more than 1-3 producers...it's FAR from being all over the place, and that's what most albums today have a problem with