Author Topic: How long ya been rollin with tha Connection????  (Read 2255 times)

Don Seer

Re: How long ya been rollin with tha Connection????
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2007, 01:31:03 AM »

The day it opened...or the day before

^^ how did u hear about it the day before it opened?

I was involved in the creation...

flat out lies...

1 week before it opened i had an account, and b-please had an account. this was on a different server.

then i moved it to a new server and b-please, myself and trauma had accounts

my signup date.. " Date Registered:  January 30, 2001, 12:00:00 AM "

thats the day dubcc went live.. you and everyone else joined in a few days after

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2007, 02:47:16 AM »
February 19, 2005, 05:38:39 AM

Still a rookie.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2007, 04:05:34 PM »
May 03, 2005, 08:05:26 PM

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2007, 03:23:34 AM »

The day it opened...or the day before

^^ how did u hear about it the day before it opened?

flat out lies...

1 week before it opened i had an account, and b-please had an account. this was on a different server.

then i moved it to a new server and b-please, myself and trauma had accounts

my signup date.. " Date Registered:  January 30, 2001, 12:00:00 AM "

thats the day dubcc went live.. you and everyone else joined in a few days after

+1

well aint that a bitch, nik?
you must have some memory problems...
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Floydness

« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2007, 09:46:42 AM »
^^^ 

In my eyes, all the original members on here started it... if I remember correctly, the premise for the board originated from a thread on the Dre2001.com board...There was a long topic about how we should start our own place, then a few days later, a link was posted and the rest is history. 

We were all under the impression that WCC started as a community from a thread on dre2001...I guess you don't see it like that, but nobody "lied".

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2007, 10:03:50 AM »
girl fight girl fight girl fight !!!!  :rock:
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2007, 10:05:25 AM »
sounds like NIK had a similar conception of things that I did. and while I know now that it's misguided, I understand.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Floydness

« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2007, 10:25:49 AM »
^^

flat out lies...

Did you not read what I just said?...And whether Seer wants to acknowledge it or not, I put in my share of work on this board. The section we're posting in now was an idea I came up with. I ran the audio sections, I started my own Fantasy Record Label Board on this site, which had classic competitions, I opened an Audio Battle section when the community aspect was still in effect- don't wanna sound egotistical (too late), but would WCC be the same without me?...So whether Seer wants to give me credit or not, I did do shit for this site, and I'm currently more active on this site than Seer himself...Now, I'm not tryna take credit from anyone, it's Seers board, he can claim whatever he wants, but a lot of us OGs were under the impression that we were involved with the idea, since as far as I can recall, the idea came from a thread in which many contributed...

Seer, you're choosing hate over love. You said it yourself. You don't give a fuck about WCC anymore. Don't you think the SLIGHT downfall has something to do with how it's been taken care of? I always liked to look at it as a union, but you NEVER saw it like that...PeACe
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 10:27:29 AM by Floydness »

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2007, 10:31:10 AM »
^^

flat out lies...

Did you not read what I just said?...And whether Seer wants to acknowledge it or not, I put in my share of work on this board. The section we're posting in now was an idea I came up with. I ran the audio sections, I started my own Fantasy Record Label Board on this site, which had classic competitions, I opened an Audio Battle section when the community aspect was still in effect- don't wanna sound egotistical (too late), but would WCC be the same without me?...So whether Seer wants to give me credit or not, I did do shit for this site, and I'm currently more active on this site than Seer himself...Now, I'm not tryna take credit from anyone, it's Seers board, he can claim whatever he wants, but a lot of us OGs were under the impression that we were involved with the idea, since as far as I can recall, the idea came from a thread in which many contributed...

Seer, you're choosing hate over love. You said it yourself. You don't give a fuck about WCC anymore. Don't you think the SLIGHT downfall has something to do with how it's been taken care of? I always liked to look at it as a union, but you NEVER saw it like that...PeACe

is this the second female-account of nik?

...PeACe
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 10:33:20 AM by *Z* »
[J-Live]

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2007, 10:31:44 AM »
^^

flat out lies...

And that's cause the big difference is he's put money into it and we haven't. And while I totally see what you're saying, I can certainly understand what that means to him and I think he is legit for thinking that even though perhaps that's not the way I'd think of it you know?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Floydness

« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2007, 10:35:23 AM »
^^yea, and not everything is about money...I wasn't talking about money AT ALL. OF COURSE, Seer has wayyyyyyy more claim to this place than anyone, that's MORE than self-evident, but were we not INVOLVED in the creation? Money is not everything...

Whatever though...Great reason to "ban" someone though, huh?...I'm pretty sure that's not the reason these sections currently get 3 posts a day. ::)

Throwback

« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2007, 10:41:46 AM »
i was here even before nik, you know. i was lurking the dubcc.com webspace, waiting for this forum to pop-up. i was told to by dr dre, when i was hanging out in the studio with him, he remixed my song with Necro.. this was around 1999.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2007, 10:43:02 AM »
i was here even before nik, you know. i was lurking the dubcc.com webspace, waiting for this forum to pop-up. i was told to by dr dre, when i was hanging out in the studio with him, he remixed my song with Necro.. this was around 1999.

lol
[J-Live]

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2007, 03:46:58 PM »
there was a day where i lived for this board... but its gone now... doesnt mean much tho i just move from things and boards to other places... as my interest shift from thing to thing... i love this board too.. i see myself posting here for ever... but maybe less and less as time goes on.. as my interest goes to something else...