Author Topic: Should be meeting Kokane and George Clinton tonight  (Read 3493 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Should be meeting Kokane and George Clinton tonight
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2007, 01:38:01 PM »
I hope you guys had the audacity to NOT embarrass him...

who died and made you the OG police?

tanjint was a dude that posted here once, fucked off for a long time and came back..
he never 'founded' this forum, and neither did you.

you are long standing members.. you can't demand respect.. you have to earn it.. you haven't earned yours..
tanjint has more respect in his little finger despite his abscence than you've earned in your entire time here..

NIK = NOT A FACTOR..

your "OG" status is the only thing you've ever done.. all you ever claim..

its sad that you signed up to a forum and are still repping that status 5/6 years later..
talking like you actually did something, like you made something..
when all you ever made, and still make is a bunch of fucking noise

who else reps OG status like that on here? or anywhere?

i signed up to ebay and paypal over 6 years ago.. does that make me special?
do they owe me something, or would they laugh in my face?

the only person who "founded" this forum is me.

i did all the work.. even way back when.. i installed the first version, paid for it, the whole damn show..

when it was stated off the back of a conversation with b-please i politically positioned the forum so that it was aligned with the biggest west coast sites of the day.. b-please gave me the leg up to have the forum represent his site.. which was on top at the time.. and the sites he was affiliated with.. from virtually nothing.

WC Killaz, and DPGC200, the original West Coast Aftershock, the Shiznit and WC2K.
(some of those members of a "west coast affiliates" group)

and i positioned things so i owned the site, and that only I had the full access passwords

I used those sites to funnel members this way.. along with that.. members came from the dre2001 forums  there was never a straight line between the two..

it was a coup.. i had the users of the biggest west coast sites of the day, plus members from some of the forums i'd been posting on coming over here too.. one of those forums being dre2001 forum (i was also posting on the dreday forums and a few more)

at some point the affiliation people were making demands.. and realised i'd snuck in the back door..
their members were listening to us over here, people couldnt tell who was from where..
(just like how today people dont understand that dubcc isnt dubcnn etc)
so they kicked the forum from the affiliates and tried to go it alone with the wc killaz forum..

so i forged new affiliations with other web sites outside their "WCA" structure..
convinced these sites to post their news here in return for an advertising spot.. in the top corner..
in my mind it kept people visiting here for their news.. as all their news was here.. why visit their sites?

then what? rud ran one of these new sites (world wide westsite) and was talking about relaunching his site with a new name..
we spoke for months abuot the right way to do things, a plan, a layout etc..
and so things didnt fall apart like so many other sites have and still do...
we made sure that he had absolute control of this new site..
oh it was called dubcnn.. yeah "i invented" the name in a chat..
and I renamed this forum dubcc inline with it a little later..
i helped out a lot in the early days, now i dont do much..
i was never meant to, my responsibility has always been keeping this forum going
and helping them if they need a tech hand

i dont remember anyone else ever helping with this?
i dont remember anyone else ever paying the bills, or staying up to all hours trying to keep this place open.

your self importance is astounding, and frankly your ego is disturbing

Damn...Someone took what I said a little too seriously. Who gives a fuck about who's an OG or not? just because YOU (and B-Please) had the web-experience to start this forum doesn't mean that the forum didn't start up from a community. In my eyes, all the original members on here started it... if I remember correctly, the premise for the board originated from a thread on the Dre2001.com board...There was a long topic about how we should start our own place, then a few days later, a link was posted and the rest is history. My "ego" is disturbing?...As far as I'm concerned, you're the only one here with ego problems, claiming I had no input...LMAO. I remember starting threads on this board just to help it take off. I remember linking this site to numerous people because it was moving so damn slow. Do you remember who came up with "Anything Goes" (now "Tha G-Spot") when muthafuckaz were still posting random stuff in the music sections and everone would bitch that it's "not west coast"? Do you remember who ran the audio sections for the longest? Do you even remember the classic Fantasy Record Label boards? Seer, it's a JOKE that you can claim anyones ego is big but your own. The only reason the community aspect of this site has died down so much is because you don't give a shit about it...You wanna take all the credit for yourself, when it's supposed to be a board for the people, it's all supposed to be love. OG or not, posters like me and Tanjint are what made this place, and it's truly sad that your so blinded by your ownership that you can't see or acknowledge all that...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2007, 01:44:43 PM »

and NIK your phrasing's just a bit off, I think you either meant to say

"I hope you didn't have the audacity to embarass him" or "I hope you had the decency not to embarrass him" and as far as the sentiment goes,while appreciated, I believe they're gonna explain my actual status to artists in question and not say anything like I lied or deceived anyone, which is totally legit on all sides I think.

-T

Yea.. you're right, my bad...As long as they don't make Kokane look at you like a bitch-made liar, which is the impression I was under. That would be some shady shit IMO. It's just sad that what I'm saying is too much for some people to stomach though. Dodging my main point and typing up essays on my "OG status" and what not. :grumpy:

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2007, 02:14:21 PM »
LMAO, I'm cool with everyone but I'm staying outta this one now.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Don Seer

« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2007, 01:33:17 AM »

a post from 3/4 days ago. that i spotted this morning.

The day it opened...or the day before

^^ how did u hear about it the day before it opened?

I was involved in the creation...

flat out lies...

1 week before it opened i had an account, and b-please had an account. this was on a different server.

then i moved it to a new server and b-please, myself and trauma had accounts

my signup date.. " Date Registered:  January 30, 2001, 12:00:00 AM "

thats the day dubcc went live.. you and everyone else joined in a few days after

flat out fucking liar.

60 day ban.. coz i really dont give a fuck about this fool anymore. hopefully you'll stay away...

We Fly High

« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2007, 09:14:27 AM »
dizzam haha.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2007, 09:18:43 AM »
wow 60 day ban hahahahahaha i hope nik doesn't kill himself. also can we get a new mod for the sports section??? that would be awesome
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 09:26:04 AM by Bay Area Jat »
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Throwback

« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2007, 09:39:24 AM »
lmfao

rik

« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2007, 10:33:44 AM »
Damn, 60 day ban.  :o

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2007, 10:39:21 AM »
it would be funny if nik popped up on dipcc. i dont think hes going to be able to stay away. who knows maybe he'll start up nikcc lmfao

Don Seer

« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2007, 10:40:29 AM »

its a given that he cant stay off the forum.. but he cant use his "30k" account for 60 days

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2007, 10:57:01 AM »

its a given that he cant stay off the forum.. but he cant use his "30k" account for 60 days

sports mod??? the obvious options would be don jacob or gangstaboogy

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2007, 12:59:21 PM »
flat out fucking liar.

60 day ban.. coz i really dont give a fuck about this fool anymore. hopefully you'll stay away...

That just added fuel to the fire.  ::)

Don Seer

« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2007, 01:03:14 PM »

fuel? how..?

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2007, 02:16:13 PM »
You know heīll be back or create another account to post now and when he does heīll probably complain about your unfairness and how you shouldnīt ban anyone because you donīt like them. Which is true to be honest but I guess in this case noone feels the need to speak against it lol.

And how only an "OG" or legend like him can create such controversy that you had to ban him and blabla. I donīt want to get involved in this though because I donīt want to be labelled a "dickrider" or "on another manīs nuts."  :D

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2007, 02:30:13 PM »
Hm, yeah there are other people I'd rather see banned but eh, it's seer's shit.

-T
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 02:33:19 PM by Tanjibility is voting to protect medical marijuana: Clinton »

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram