Author Topic: Should be meeting Kokane and George Clinton tonight  (Read 3465 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Should be meeting Kokane and George Clinton tonight
« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2007, 04:11:11 PM »
+1 to tanj for this thread

back atcha

I didn't mean to claim "OG" in any instance...I meant to explain to Koka and all those cats that I was  long term fan and part of this community since what i perceived as its beginning
You guys are all bitches. Whoever claims they're "OG" on a internet message board needs to get a life.

I didn't mean to claim "OG" in any instance...I meant to explain to Koka and all those cats that I was  long term fan and part of this community since what i perceived as its beginning. I know now that the terms I used and the way I used them was misguided, misleading, and incorrect. i wasn't trying to front though, and NIK is just overzealously emphasizing his thought that what makes the dub tight is the community aspect.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

« Reply #91 on: August 07, 2007, 04:44:35 PM »
wow i can't believe how much you guys are tripping. why the fuck would you care if tanj calls himself a member or founder. he contributes enough and has been around so i don't think he has anything to apologize for. i can see if he completely lied but he's about as close to being a founder as you can be without being a founder. plus kokane probably doesn't even remember exactly what he said anyways.

GET those mother fuckin pics up though..

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: August 07, 2007, 05:25:23 PM »
wow i can't believe how much you guys are tripping. why the fuck would you care if tanj calls himself a member or founder. he contributes enough and has been around so i don't think he has anything to apologize for. i can see if he completely lied but he's about as close to being a founder as you can be without being a founder. plus kokane probably doesn't even remember exactly what he said anyways.

it's already a dead issue, I'll know when I see Koka on friday at least.

and they can't afford misconceptions because it's a company now. That one factor means alot and I wasn't fully aware of it until this incident.

+1 though, I appreciate the sentiment.

I sent them the pics, although upon the day I got them i realized they look more like something outta someones myspace then news article photos...then again, alot of pics in the studio look like that so it's up to them if they wanna use 'em or not.

-T
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 05:26:54 PM by Tanjibility is voting to protect medical marijuana: Clinton »

westcoastavengers.com

rik

« Reply #93 on: August 07, 2007, 05:31:05 PM »
More drama than a soap opera.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2007, 05:58:49 PM »

and they can't afford misconceptions because it's a company now. That one factor means alot and I wasn't fully aware of it until this incident.

I sent them the pics, although upon the day I got them i realized they look more like something outta someones myspace then news article photos...then again, alot of pics in the studio look like that so it's up to them if they wanna use 'em or not.

-T

tanj they probably wont put them on the main site after this fiasco, my suggestion is just upp em on here so we can all view them.

oh and props, cant believe you got to meet George Clinton... bastard! +1

BritneySpears

« Reply #95 on: August 08, 2007, 03:50:51 AM »
Now_I_Know:

Wow...What was I even banned for? LOL. I don't really give a fuck, this'll be my only post on here until my ban is up, but seriously, I "lied"? Come on now...

Okay? And how is that not the same as saying you're a co-founder? Face it, Seer...We were all under the impression that WCC started as a community from a thread on dre2001...I guess you don't see it like that, but nobody "lied".

You're not a man of your word, are you?

LOL @ how what came out of this thread ;D

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: August 08, 2007, 09:35:57 AM »

-T

tanj they probably wont put them on the main site after this fiasco, my suggestion is just upp em on here so we can all view them.

oh and props, cant believe you got to meet George Clinton... bastard! +1

They haven't hit me back, I'd like to think they'd at least give me the courtesy of letting me know what they're gonna do before accepting that one of the pics or so won't get put up. I'm not trippin', I'm sure they have alot of content to sift through.
I was planning on putting up the ones they don't use(which could be all of 'em) in a new thread once they tell me what's goin' down.

oh and now I'm scheduled to see dudes(soundscanners, Kokane, G Clinton and apparently Snoop) on Monday for Donecia's video.
-T
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 10:04:06 AM by Tanjibility is voting to protect medical marijuana: Clinton »

westcoastavengers.com

Floydness

« Reply #97 on: August 08, 2007, 09:42:58 AM »
Now_I_Know:

Wow...What was I even banned for? LOL. I don't really give a fuck, this'll be my only post on here until my ban is up, but seriously, I "lied"? Come on now...

Okay? And how is that not the same as saying you're a co-founder? Face it, Seer...We were all under the impression that WCC started as a community from a thread on dre2001...I guess you don't see it like that, but nobody "lied".

You're not a man of your word, are you?

LOL @ how what came out of this thread ;D

As of now, I'm only posting regarding the reasoning behind this...

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #98 on: August 08, 2007, 10:25:21 AM »
youre such a female nik, we all know you cant stay away from this place

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #99 on: August 08, 2007, 05:28:47 PM »
I wish I could be like elmizzy.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: August 09, 2007, 09:15:47 AM »
LMAO, how did you get the NIK account back?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2007, 09:37:30 AM »
Too damn G to stay banned. 8)

Throwback

« Reply #102 on: August 11, 2007, 04:28:02 AM »
lol

Lunatic