Author Topic: 50_Cent_FT._Justin_Timberlake_And_Timbal and-Ayo_Technology-CDS-2007  (Read 308 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 Cent F. Justin Timberlake and Timbaland - Ayo Technology

Label..........: n/a             Source.........: CDDA
        Genre..........: Hip-Hop         Size...........: 22,6 MB
        Rip Date.......: 07-18-2007      Artist Info....: n/a
        Release Date...: 00-00-0000      Quality........: LAME 3.97 V2

Tracklisting

01. ayo technology-clean                                         04:12
     02. ayo technology-album                                         04:11
     03. ayo technology-instrumental                                  04:10
     04. ayo technology-acapella                                      03:41

Total Time: 16:14

http://www.mediafire.com/?czhxhvg9yhb

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
Re: 50_Cent_FT._Justin_Timberlake_And_Timbal and-Ayo_Technology-CDS-2007
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 06:30:15 AM »
props
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 08:40:13 AM »
are the only the only things 50 is capable of rapping about nowadays women and money?

dameons

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 12:17:15 PM »
This song fucking sucks.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 02:30:44 PM »
The song is fuckin dope 8)

Al Bundy

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2007, 03:52:13 PM »
are the only the only things 50 is capable of rapping about nowadays women and money?
if you think about it though, that's what he should be rapping about now.  that's his life now - getting broads and tons of money.  If he was still rapping about the streets, you'd have people calling him out for bullshitting and trying to act hard "even though he's not living in the hood anymore."  It's a double edged sword either way for him.  I think he should do what he's doing now, because he should just speak what's on his mind in his current environment.

Matty

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2007, 06:06:28 PM »
thats a fair comment i think its more along of the lines of people would like to hear some more 'meaningful' music from 50 as opposed to this amusement park kind of stuff. sure those tracks are singles but a single can be pushed into popularity if the rapper is coming with a fresh style to people and not just some super budget productions. that's what happened when 50 first came out, his style was fresh to people, but he isn't really doing anything interesting with his rapping now or changing it up now...

50 is underpar as a rapper in his new material imo. he might sound good in this track but i think thats more cause pretty much anyone would some dope on this kind of track. like i've said before, 50 drops good material with dre producing, so why no dre instead of a timbaland single? something dodgy going on. regardless though, this track will be big. but id say thats justin tim and danja coming with the fresh style here. 50 dont sound natural or particulaly good on this track...

dameons

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2007, 08:45:44 PM »
If u consider a song with a former boy- bander on the chorus dope, than you's a mark ass bith.  Do u like Ashley Angel, too?

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2007, 09:43:50 PM »
50 finally doin a song wit his mentor

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2007, 12:05:21 AM »
If u consider a song with a former boy- bander on the chorus dope, than you's a mark ass bith.  Do u like Ashley Angel, too?
ur words are so hurtful ::) I have no idea who Ashley Angel is, ur the one comin with these pop stars' names outta nowhere, u should reconsider who ur callin a mark ass bitch ;)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2007, 08:11:07 AM »
if you think about it though, that's what he should be rapping about now.  that's his life now - getting broads and tons of money.  If he was still rapping about the streets, you'd have people calling him out for bullshitting and trying to act hard "even though he's not living in the hood anymore."  It's a double edged sword either way for him.  I think he should do what he's doing now, because he should just speak what's on his mind in his current environment.

But still:

There's more to a song than jewelry and clothes, more to a mans life than money and hoes.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2007, 12:59:27 AM »
I dont know why all of a sudden people are complaining about 50 rapping only about guns, money and bitches. Anybody that follows 50 from beginning knows that in every interview a question of "why dont you have emotinal songs", he'll always replay that he has tracks at home, that he'll never use because theyre so emontinal other rappers will use it againts him. It would be crazy to hear those tracks but knowing his mentality, he'll never use them.

Thats been his style since POTD, GRODT....

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2007, 01:41:00 AM »
Song grew on me, didnt like it at first, dope now though  8)