Author Topic: RBX- Overdue (Video)  (Read 469 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
RBX- Overdue (Video)
« on: August 03, 2007, 02:27:47 PM »
I don't know if this has been posted already since I'm not here quite often enough, but

It's apparently produced by Snoop, who's laced his cousin with a dark beat. I'm not yet sure if I like the track but I have however decided that the video is extremely low budget and that they shouldn't have tried to make things eery by use of smoke and fire. See for yourself.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

StevenQBosell

Re: RBX- Overdue (Video)
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 02:34:48 PM »
You know, sometimes a track isn't the hardest or the best in the catagory, but for some reason I dig this one (and I am NOT a fan of Niggarachi beats)

Agreed, they should kept alot of the smoke and cg fire out of it though, it looked a little corny

Paul

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 03:20:06 PM »
yeah tose mini explosions and shit look gay as fuk

is this gonna be on the new album?

also tis is the best niggerrachi beat iv heard, some classic west coast synths in there and drums bang 8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Paul

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 03:23:30 PM »
is tht big daddy v in the vid?
funkyfreshintheflesh

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 03:42:30 PM »
^I think it is Daddy V, come to think of it. When was watching the video, for a moment I thought it was Xzibit,due to the hair but then I saw his head wasn't broad enough for him to be Xzibit.

Anyways, I think I like the track too. And yes, it's not a bad beat as those from 'Niggarachi' go. I was a little surprised attention-whorey Snoop didn't make a cameo, by the way. :D
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Blu Lacez

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 07:14:55 PM »
Is that  "Doggystyle Label chain" that RBX is sporting??

Dang, Dude is Not BAd..after all these Yearz, his lyrics still sounds interesting!!!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 07:17:16 PM by Blu Lacez »

StevenQBosell

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 08:42:55 PM »
^I think it is Daddy V, come to think of it. When was watching the video, for a moment I thought it was Xzibit,due to the hair but then I saw his head wasn't broad enough for him to be Xzibit.

Anyways, I think I like the track too. And yes, it's not a bad beat as those from 'Niggarachi' go. I was a little surprised attention-whorey Snoop didn't make a cameo, by the way. :D

Shit, i thought it was Xzibit my damn self... I was just about to ask if Xzibit was in this video, that dude sure did look like him.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 08:49:53 PM »
not bad but that not like it was and doin it big is better IMO
and yeah homie can still spit
that shining is dope!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 08:58:31 PM »
Is that  "Doggystyle Label chain" that RBX is sporting??

Dang, Dude is Not BAd..after all these Yearz, his lyrics still sounds interesting!!!

Straight up, it's a damn shame he never got to make his Dre produced Deathrow album... Deathrow era Dre beats, and this cats unorthadox flow would have been  :o :o :o :o

I wonder if the 2 even started recording material, before RBX left?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2007, 09:12:20 PM »
word got out that rbx/dre are workin together
anyway these videos are dope by rbx/e-white

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xlLD1nIRuNU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xlLD1nIRuNU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L6nAxjB7ppw
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.