Author Topic: Will my prediction be right again?  (Read 342 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Will my prediction be right again?
« on: August 03, 2007, 08:15:50 PM »
not one to gloat, but i have made several predictions and commentaries on this board...all of which has been vindicated by current events, no need to go into detail

earlier this yr i predicted 4000 dead americans by november

as of aug 3....3,711 scum have been eradicated

i think im gonna be right again

discuss
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Will my prediction be right again?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 03:14:18 AM »

You are wrong, the real number of dead americans is estimated to have exceeded 10,000 american soliders. The official figures come from only including those who died in combat instead of those who died as a result of the injuries they have sustained. Plus I feel deep sympathy for them, lied into war, lied into believing they will only be there for a short period of time, lied into believing they aren't alliances between the islamists and their own executive, sent into a toxic waste land, whose repurcussions on their health are absolutely horrific and witnessing mercenaries carrrying out untold acts of unspeakable evil against iraqis, afghanis...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 12:56:16 PM »
u call them scum and yet they die for you,

sad that your that ignorant and that old.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 08:05:40 PM »

he's just being a bitter canadian sand nigger let him die of a tumor or of high blood pressure.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 10:50:45 PM »

he's just being a bitter canadian sand nigger let him die of a tumor or of high blood pressure.

if anything ill probably die of an std, or too many vodka fueled friday nights.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2007, 12:53:13 AM »
wow that sounds so cool. i want my liver and dick to rot off at the same time tooooooo. :*(

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2007, 07:06:24 AM »

You are wrong, the real number of dead americans is estimated to have exceeded 10,000 american soliders. The official figures come from only including those who died in combat instead of those who died as a result of the injuries they have sustained. Plus I feel deep sympathy for them, lied into war, lied into believing they will only be there for a short period of time, lied into believing they aren't alliances between the islamists and their own executive, sent into a toxic waste land, whose repurcussions on their health are absolutely horrific and witnessing mercenaries carrrying out untold acts of unspeakable evil against iraqis, afghanis...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=150478.0
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2007, 11:25:01 AM »

Haha yeah I read that Z, I couldn't keep... ::) it's like some people have been so deeply brainwashed that they are literally brain damaged and are now beyond any kind of reasoning