Author Topic: Dubcnn.com not showing any news?  (Read 940 times)

Chad

Re: Dubcnn.com not showing any news?
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2008, 04:53:10 PM »
there is probably nothing happening due to the holidays

There is plenty happening!  I know Jon & I have been trying to get plenty of exclusives loaded up to dubcnn to really end the 2008 year with a bang!  but it doesn't look like it will be happening now....I persoanlly have sent a few emails to Rud, but he's not replying to them for some reason...hopefully the front page is back up soon!
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

Toro

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2008, 07:36:16 PM »
It's not showing anything at all for me either. Anyone know what's up with it?

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2008, 09:56:58 PM »
guess i got u upset dtg....well first off...i am not illiterate....sorry for the misspelled words(i thought that dubcnn didnt care about spellchecks)second...i am not a wigger...i am black(mixed).....and if  u ever saw me in real life ...and called me a wigger....i would rip your throat out.....and crush your lil nuts with a firm right foot stomp..... third...i dont really understand your freaky punk azz dubcnn lingo.....so fuck a free post.....

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2008, 12:31:28 PM »
i m not sending u threats....i dont think im hard.....i know niggaz like u...u aint tryin to get into no type of shit.....so y even respond to something i say...with dubcnn talk......just ignore me.....who cares if i have an opinion.....and ...if u called me a wigger in real life...i would rip your throat out....that is not a threat.....guess u aint never seen that...so u think im joking....ha ha ha ha....

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2008, 12:40:39 PM »
and i have a life....i think your the one in a hissy fit ...over dubcnn news coverage.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(...lol

DPGC23

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2008, 02:09:48 PM »
HAHA
WTF

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

MarshColin

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2008, 03:07:26 PM »
Back to the topic of no news on Dubcnn. When you guys do fix this problem you need to make the site RSS. It is not that difficult of a feature to add. PM me if you need assistance in this, because it is a vital feature the site is lacking and I'm willing to help you guys out.

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2008, 03:43:03 PM »
actually...i am pretty light skinned now that u mention it.....im still not white.....even if i was...so what....like i said im mixed....and what mj shit should i try...i dont have a skin disease.....do u?....what is your skin color(like it fuckin matters)...since your making such a big deal out of this.....and i do belong...god loves me...thats all that matters....but...i wasnt arguing with u about skin color....i told  u...that if u saw me in real life...and said anything to me u said on here....i would rip your throat out...and crush your testicles with my RIGHT foot.....then i apologized....bekuz i realized u were a bitch ass nigga.....and that u didnt want those type of problems...now u want to disrespect what i look like...or my skin color....but i know what thats about...lol...so i leave u with this....fuck dubcnn news coverage....and fuck u ....and if u really want it....u see tha email...leave me a message ad we kan handle it.....

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2008, 04:58:24 PM »
Back to the topic of no news on Dubcnn. When you guys do fix this problem you need to make the site RSS. It is not that difficult of a feature to add. PM me if you need assistance in this, because it is a vital feature the site is lacking and I'm willing to help you guys out.

Agreed.

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2008, 07:10:48 PM »
uh oh...cal wants me to meet him in woodland hills....what r we gonna do cal...wrassle and  slapbox....maybe youll show me why dubcnn is a respectable news organization....i just dont get most of yall man...u take everything so personal....and any niggaz who trade info and meet up off here are str8 up  suspect....that aint how it goes in l.a. man...los angeles...i dont know what go on in woodland hills...out here ...if we r REAL ENEMIEZ....we get at each other when we kan...and its on on sight....not...well sir...meet me at my woodland hills home....give a quick  knock at the door....and ask 4 cal....what do u want to settle cal....perhaps youll prove u r tougher than me with a quick round of fist to cuffs.....lol....u seem like a normal regular guy.....how about i give u my address and u come to my door...do u realize how stupid that sounds...but we kan do it if u want.....u must b somebodyz worker bee....who thinks he s caught a dubcnn wigger....lol...

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2008, 07:17:20 PM »
well i just called cal...to clear up our differences.....let tha phone ring 4 about a minute...he didnt pick up....so dont write checks yo ass cant cash...lol

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2008, 07:25:05 PM »
well i just called cal...to clear up our differences.....let tha phone ring 4 about a minute...he didnt pick up....so dont write checks yo ass cant cash...lol

Who's this Cal guy you speak of?

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2008, 12:15:52 AM »
i dont know cal...thats what u said your name was cal....then u sent me your number cal...i called...u didnt pick up cal....whats wrong cal...i dont know cal....guess u knew better than to put your real address and number up cal.....good 4 u cal........keep  responding to me on the internet cal.....go fuck ya mama wit a dead goat hoof cal....dance with the devil in the pale moonlight cal.....im gonna find u 1 day cal.....im out of my fuckin mind so im not gonna give a fuck anymore cal....i dont know where u live but your best friend does and he owes me money cal......u might respond with something stupid but then again u r too much of a punk azz dubcnn poster to pump fear anywhere besides 12 inches from your computer screen CAL.....lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...im done...ill see u niggaz on the other side ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)