Author Topic: hey y'all i need to ask a favor of y'all  (Read 722 times)

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: hey y'all i need to ask a favor of y'all
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2001, 04:08:57 AM »
I know how ya feel dawg cause my pops is just recovering from a heart attack. I hope everything works out for the better.

To be honest I don't believe in any religion but if I did you know my prayers would be with your cuz.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

whoopitywhoop

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2001, 05:36:31 AM »
hey you got prayers from me too........ ;)

Joachim

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2001, 06:04:22 AM »
My thoughts and prayers are wit you and yours Jake

whoopitywhoop

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2001, 06:14:56 AM »
Tomorrow Is a New Day  

Sometimes we do not feel
  like we want to feel
Sometimes we do not achieve
  what we want to achieve
Sometimes things that happen
  do not make sense
Sometimes life leads us in directions
  that are
beyond our control
It is at these times, most of all
that we need someone
who will quietly understand us
and be there to support us
I want you to know
that I am here for you
in every way
and remember that though
things may be difficult now
tomorrow is a new day

-Poem by Susan Polis Schutz  

whoopitywhoop

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2001, 06:49:32 AM »
Hello all...i am TIERD TIERD TIERD...so, i hope this e-mail makes enough sense. A thought came to me ealier today, and i was told to share it with you. *smile* There was a quote i heard, saying, "you dont know love until you've lost it...". If you know me, you know my mind, i HAD to understand what that meant..i knew it to be true, but, WHY? ...the "masters of love" know that, to truly HAVE that love, you have to be aware that you never really "have" it. They allow thier mind the freedom to understand that one day, that love will be gone, so, they have to appreciate every second its with them.... On the flip side, and i would say the majority of us, fall under another category....haha...If you are in a relationship, you have a talent, or are just living day to day, the reason it is "hard" lies in the fact that you are forgetting what you have! Most of us take for granted, even the simple things, because we have never lost it. I would say that until you have lost love, you have never really "had" it...or at least you dont KNOW you HAVE it! Even those who are "masters of love" are constantly choosing the experience of "loss" in their mind, in order to aprreciate the present love they HAVE. Think about it! Do you wanna know why forgivness is the gift of God? It gives us the opportunity to "re-appreciate" what we did not appreciate at first. The concept of "second-chances" is powerful, because usually on the "first chace at love" is not much of an experience...i mean, if you have "it" to start, you never really know what your missing, understand? The more times you forgive, the deeper the lesson and appreciation...but you usually will have to lose what you love at least once...well, you WILL have to lose love at least once in order to experience love. Its just your choice on WHICH WAY you wish to lose it...you can actually EXPERIENCE it in a physical way, or you can journey your own mind and experience the loss without actually going trough it... A good example would be to imagine a person who is born with legs and loses them in a accident...(could be you one day....im helping you along the mental trip *smile*)...right now, our legs are just "there"...now, if you LOST them? man..then, if you were to have them "given" back..the concept of walking, or exercising will never again be taken for granted. Another example more people can relate to is the idea of "losing" your love in a relationship sense...when you have it, its just "there", but, if you put yourself through the experience of "loss" constantly, you will always remember what you have! So, i will say this....if you are in a situation and its a "fight", i would say 80% of that fight is cause you are forgetting one day it will "permanently" be gone! The other 20%....haha..well...if you "lose" something and genuinly dont miss it, then, you probably never DID love to start.. You wanna hear a song about this...? Check out the deceased Biggie Smalls, who said it VERY well..."your nobody, till somebody kills you..." By then, everybody HAS to see what is lost...*smile* ...my bad ya'll..im sorry...i forgot the best part of this whole messege!!!! Here's the thing, you are never actually "losing" love, it doesnt matter if its physical or mental...you are only giving yourself the ILLUSION that you are losing love...why? so you can remember, or experience the love you have over and over..but, in actuality, you are never losing anything. Those "masters of love" i speak of, are those who know HOW to "control the illusions", so to speak!! But, just remember :you cannot lose what you always ARE!!!

whoopitywhoop

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2001, 06:51:57 AM »
tell your cousin this and show her a lot of love Jake no matter what she shows you.....GO PLACIDLY amid the noise and the hate, and remember what peace there may be in silence...as far as possible. Without surrenderbe on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly, and clearly:and listen to others' story, even to the dull and the ignorant: they to have their story. Avoid loud and aggresive persons, they are vexations to the spirit...If you compare yourself with others, you may become bitter or vain, for always there will be greater or lesser persons than yourself. Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interestedin your own career, however humble; If is a real possession in changing fortunes of time...Exercise caution in your bussiness affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is: Many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism...Be yourself. Especially do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for the face of all aridity and disenchantment. It is as perennial as the grass...Take kindlythe counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strengh of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness...Beyond a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars: you have a right to be here. And wether or not is it clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, Whatever you conceive him to be...And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusions of life, keep peace in your soul. With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful, strive to be happy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2001, 10:46:30 AM »
I'll give her my prayer (i wish I knew for what)...But whatever it is...good luck...

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2001, 10:58:24 AM »
I'll keep your cousin in my prayers. Hope things get better.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2001, 01:16:26 PM »
I hope everything turns out okay. I'll pray for your cousin.
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas

Doggystylin

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2001, 03:10:16 PM »
Sorry im late on this, ill give out a prayer, hope things work out jake

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2001, 03:32:18 PM »
wow whoopitywhoop that is some deep shiznit you wrote there and man I read it all and understood wot you were saying and that put's a whole different perspective on how I viewed life. Thanx man. Wot you said is undboutedly tru and it is good we still have people like yourselfs in this world to share wot we all wish we could hear.

The only thing I disagree with you is about God. I have never came to believe within that God is of a non-fiction background but instead of a fiction like Jesus. I don not understand why people believe in a person that is suppose to do good yet can bring such harm to families. people say that is just the way god is but how can a person of good bring hurt & pain o yourself by taking away the life that is around you.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2001, 03:38:58 PM »
Ya dats true, Like christians say whenever u got problems, just ask tha lord 4 help with heart and he'll help u.

But most of tha times he doesn't.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2001, 07:53:01 PM »
Thats not true, he has always helped me when I needed it. SOmetimes you gotta be patient or maybe what you asked for isn't the best option.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2001, 08:25:50 PM »
ya u rite, I guess u gotta be patient.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2001, 03:18:44 AM »
Well for years I asked god to help me in things and they weren't even big they were just small things and he nvever helped once and so I stopped believing in him and till this day I still don't believe him. I just think he was a character made up to bring peace to places in the very early days of humans.