Author Topic: hey y'all i need to ask a favor of y'all  (Read 747 times)

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Re: hey y'all i need to ask a favor of y'all
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2001, 03:34:32 AM »
ill give my pray
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
40oz Graphire

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2001, 04:05:56 AM »
that's sad n-imy, that's never happened to me..it might have taken a while for him to answer my prayers but i'm glad it did take that much amount of time becuase at the end it was better than i ever imagined

and maybe the reason why he never helped you is becuase you stopped believing, not every thing you ask for comes true, god isn't your personal geini...it's like this homie when i was little i use to suck at basketball i could never make a shot, before every shot i would pray "god please make this shot for me" and i'd miss , i was sooooo mad but my mom said god isn't a geanie and maybe you don't make it every time becuase god wants you to practice to be your best instead of just relying on him to make every shot every time, and if he made every shot for you, where would the fun be there?...i gave me mom a shrug and went back to throwing missed shot after missed shot in my basketball cort....7 years later i'm co-captain of my highschool basketball team, leading rebounder of the league and have the most accurate shot on my team all that and i'm getting offers from different colleges to play for them , and i'm barley a sophmore in highschool.....and all i prayed to god for was to make a couple of shots in my home basketball court......that's how it is in life homie, you can't go around waving your magic wond around expecting instant result like in the movies, if that happened we would just be a world full of mindless zombies who have no free will and are TOTALLY dependant, god loves all his lil homies and wants them to have their own free will and thought, and if you pray for somthing that should be prayed for  ie. like your mother is sick or whatever....not please help me beat this video game before lil johnny down the street becuase he's a lil ass hole....., god will hear your prayer and make it so that your prayer is answered RIGHT when you REALLY need it and it will be even greater than what you asked for, god will never disapoint you just have to keep the faith in him
another example in my life is this past year, i've been in DEEP depression for over a year now (i'm over it now) but i'd pray every night to stop the constant hurt in my life, and it seemed every day would get hurt even worse i'd cry somtimes and beg god to help me....even though i was going deeper and deeper into depression i kept faith in him that he'd turn things around for me....and he did, as every one knows i'm a HUGE snoop fan and i live in a small town and theres a slim to none chance snoop would ever come here... but then i found out he was coming. i was excited...REEEAL excited but i knew i probably wouldn't be able to make it since i just lost my job and had no money....heres where god steps in, i hardly listen to the radio but today i happened to listen, and they were giving out tickets (floor) if you could answer a question "what is snoops REAL name" every one was calling in saying calvin, so i picked up the phone and gave the real answer codozar...bam i got tickets....and if that wasn't enough, my phone rang and it was girl i had a lil crush on last year...we got to talkin' and now we hang out almost every day and i heard from one of her friends that she's taken a liking to me ( ;D) , and theres been alot of good things happening the past month or so, the cousin thing is a minor set back, but i have faith that he'll take care of every thing just like he did with every thing else.....oh heres another story i wanna share, as a couple of people on here know i grew up without a dad, when people aske about him i just say he's dead, when in all reality i don't know where the heck he is or what he's doing...when i was about 4 or 5 he (like every deadbeat dad) abandonded me and my mom for a while we were living poor , we were GHETTO, we prayed every night that we wouldn't have to struggle anymore and we'd live even better without Joe (i don't call him dad he's just refered to as joe now) well as always god came through and we're doing well finantually, we moved out of the ghetto and we're living compfortably and are doing 2x better than when joe was in our lifes and 10x better than we were when we were living ghetto like

you also said somthing about god doing wrong and hurting people.....you got to understand that god isn't the only supernatural being...theres also satan who's whole mission is to kill, steal, and destroy, and satan's other mission is to stray you from the truth and to lead you away from god, with lies like
a person that is suppose to do good yet can bring such harm to families. people say that is just the way god is but how can a person of good bring hurt & pain o yourself by taking away the life that is around you.  

that my friend isn't of god, that is satan doing all that pain and hurt, if you put your faith in god that stuff may still happen becuase your still on earth and will have to deal with santan on a daily basis but if your heart belong's to god's than he'll help you throught all that and at the end you will earn a big reward at the end and i'm talking BIGGGGG, bigger than bigg jeffree and 100 up in smoke tours way bigger than that friend...and he's up in heaven creating all that for you....

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2001, 05:21:26 AM »
Wot you say iz all true but I when I believed I was always a very regular church goer and I prayed every night I went to bed, also I prayed for other people when they had things going wrong in their family but one day I was young (about 10/11) and my Gran fell ill. I loved my gan so much and she treated me as if I were her only child she ever had. Well I prayed madly. Every chance I had I prayed and I even started going to church that extra time I had to spare. My Gran was also a great believer and so I was praying to God every chance I got but every day I prayed more and more my Gran got worse & worse and one night I went to see her and she was telling me she was going to go to a better place and I wouldn't believe her. And she lept saying it and how she is going off to a better place I ran off crying. She stayed in her house while she was ill because she didn't like hospitals so she was given treatment at home. I ran off home and cried all night. I prayed all night that she would get better.

The next morning I made my journey up to my grans to apologise for the way I had reacted and to acknowledge that she was going to a better place and that i should enjoy the last moments that we had 2gether. Unknown to me while I was making my way up their a fone call was made to the house. As I  was making my way to the house I could see my dad running up to the house and my mom behind him trying to calm him down and wot looked like she was trying to comfort him at the same time. I knew summin' was wrong so I ran up to the house and in my gran's bedroom as fast as I could. My grandad tried to stop me but I was so desperate to see that he let me go. There on the bed was my gran with her eyez closed laying still. I lay on the bed next to her begging her to wake up but she never did. My gran had died early in the morning, My family behind broke out in tears because of the way I was acting. They all say she died because of her condition but I know that morning she died of a broken heart because it hurt her bad to see me run away from her and not believe that she was going to die. I loved my gran very much and that night I left in an angry state and never seen her again. My heart was broke and I blame god for this. I cursed at him every chance I got and shouted so he heard me. He never once answered me back and so I stopped going to church and believing in him and till this day I have never forgiven god for taking my gran and people can say it was satan but my Gran was so kind that Satan would get no where near her and it would have to be of god's work to take her away. This is the first time I have spoken of this story since that morning as I have never been able to get over the pain of losing her because to me the way she loved me it wa slike losing some1 in my family (i.e mom, dad, brother etc.) and every time I think of this story or recall it I start to cry to myself because I have never had any1 apart form my mom & dad love me as much as my gran did. And even now I have never fully recovered from losing my gran.

I just read this story over that is why I have edited this bit to be put in here cause after I wrote it the first time I couldn't read it the second time for the fear I would start crying but I read over it and managed to hold back the tears but this story sounds like a sad movie. I know it sounds weird to say that but it does in a way. I guess I'm still getting over the loss even 5 years later. I miss my gran so much I wish she were here........ :'( :'( :'(....I'm sorry I gotta go now.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2001, 11:19:43 AM »
Preach it brotha Jake!!!

N-Imy: I'm sorry what happened to your grandmother but you shouldn't blame God. He didn't put the illness on her. Maybe it was the best that she passed cause she won't have to suffer and if she truly believed in God like you said she is in a better place.

Losing a loved one is the hardest thing anyone will ever experience, trust me I have never gotten over the death of both of my grandmothers, plus watching my great-grandmother losing her daughter. I'll tell y'all my story:

Way back in August of 95, I was just about to start 5th grade the next day. My grandmother was really fatigued and tired so we went to the doctor because we thought she needed some vitamins to give her vitamins or somethin. She went to talk to the doctor and she was taking a long time in their. Her meeting was gonna take so long that my grandma was gonna stay in the hospital for the night to take more tests. I didn't think it was nuthin serious so I just went to school the next day as usual. Then that night she was suppose to spend at the hospital turned into a week of tests.  She eventually came home. She sat me down and told me she had cancer in the brain, lungs and stomach and may pass away in about three months. Now that was a shocker to a 11 year old boy, this woman was more than just a grandma to me, she has lived with me since I was wearing diapers. She was also gonna start taking radiation so I thought she would get better but I was more than wrong. She took a drastic change for the worst. Her beautiful hair that grew back from when she was balding mysteriously (that was another miracle thanks to God) began to fall out. I knew how much that hair meant to her and it broke her heart and mine to see her lose it. She also began to lose weight drastically, she was always a big woman but now she became skinny because it was too painful to eat (thanks to the whole in her stomach). She was dying quick.

Also at this time my mother was pregnant with my sister and she was going through alot. We were all afraid she would lose the baby due to stress. SO one day I got on my knees and prayed for over an hour. I asked the Lord to just give my grandma an extra month to live so my mother could have the baby without complications (she was due in December, my gran was suppose to die a month before) and so that my grandma could see her granddaughter before she passed. Thankfully the Lord answered my prayers, and around November of 95 my grandma started making improvements. She would get up and walk, she woud talk and even eat a little bit. The doctors couldn't believe it.

On december 12, 1995 my mom had my daughter and my grandma even named her, things were going good, my grandma was able to see my sister and God answered my prayers.

Then around January of 96, my grandmas health took a decline. She went back to not eating and was even in more pain. The Lord already blessed my family by letting my grandma live 2 months pass her death date. My grandma go to bad tho she was on the brink of death and we had to take her to the hospital. That night was the longest and most painful night of my life because my grandma was suppose to pass away. I asked God a favor one more time, that I could just have one more conversation before she passed. I had so much faith that it would happen because of what God has did so far that I stopped worrying and went to sleep. I woke up next morning and miraculously my grandma survived but was in a coma. EVen tho she was in a coma I went to go see my grandma for what would be the last time.

I went to the hospital and she was in a coma. I went over to her and said I loved her while I was crying. I bent over to give her a hug and to my surprise she hugged me back. She also started speaking to me. The whole hospital was in disbelief, this woman who should of been dead 2 months before is talking to me clearly. And the spooky thing is she knew that the bathroom was on the third floor of the hospital even tho she was in a coma (til this day that is unexplained). I had a long conversation with her about everything that has been going on. I left the hospital and said good bye. She passed on January 21, 1996, the next day.

Til this day I am haunted by the images of my grandma in her sick state but I don't blame God. Blaming God only makes you bitter and angry. Instead God has helped me thru the situation and now I know she is in a better place and if I walk the right path I will reunite with her someday.

Don't be angry with the Lord for what happened, ask him to help you thru it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2001, 02:03:23 PM »
I say I stopped believing in god after my gran died but that is a lie. It was infact about a yr after she died I stopped believing. Because for that whole year I prayed to god to help me get through the suffering of losing my gran and till this day I still feel the same pain and hrt inside at losing my gran that I felt when I lost her and for this I blame god. He has never helped me through anything. Everything I have done has had tobe done by myself. God can take no credit from wot I have accomplished. I asked him for help and he turned his back on me and so I have had to battle my way through life without him and even when I do accomplish things it is not through God it is through myself and my own determination to get things done. I went through about a year of depression when I was 14-15 because of things that were happening to me at the time and wot had happened in the past. I was on the verge of killing myself. I even tried once but failed. I had asked god for help to get me through that. Did he help me. NO. instead God decided to leave me alone. I had stopped believing in him so why should he help my. I tried believing in him again but I couldn't for this was the guy that took the life of my Gran and I can never forgive him for that. Never. This guy took one of th emost important people in my life away from me and I will never forgive him for that and he can push me aside for all I caare because I have done thigns on my own in my life and I will continue that way without gods help. Did god help me through depression. No. I fought my own way out of that. Was it's god work taht I failed to rid me of my life when I was in depression. No. It was because my weight was too havy for that old piece of rope. I will never be on the side of god again. He ruined my life when I was young and gave me a scar on the inside for the day until I pass away. Do I desaerve to forgive him. NO!. He has done nothing for me in my life and so he will get nothing back from me except my family and friends around me which he is going to take. I condem him for the work he does. Why does he have to take the people close to me in my life. When I die I would rather take a seat in hell than be up in heaven with a man who claims to be of peace and love yet supposedly works in misterious ways. When summin good happens it's gods work. When summin bad happens it's the devils work. God is a man who does not bring peace and love but brings hurt and suffering to people who once believed but don't now like myself. If you are not a believer you are not worthy of gods help.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2001, 02:06:24 PM »
man all i gotta say is i'll pray for you, and your being attack by the devil big time

whoopitywhoop

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2001, 02:12:08 PM »
I hope this message helps sikotic and n-imy........and Jake the next time that you get depressed like that,,,,,,,,tell us man we got ya back..

Set Free
By Whoopity Whoop

A dark Handsome angel appeared before me
Wings spread til their tips caught the light
I was standing there listening
He told me he had something to say that night
He told about a major loss
and what it might mean
He told me to tell you this
He told it to me in a dream
He said God didn't kill ya Grandma
All He did was set her free........
Too many things hurt her down here
and it was time to go free
too much weight on her in one lifetime
and she needed a rest with thee
but that she didn't forget you
she just wanted to be free
the same freedom he offers you
and the same freedom he offers me
when you die,it seems like you go away
but I have to tell you
that it is really not that way
a part of you carries her
God intended it that way
so even though you feel loss,know
shes been with you quite sometime ago
and she's free...........
He set her free.....she didn't die
She was set free...............

Rest In Peace and I am sorry for yalls loss let me know if I can help..........one more thing and he told me to share it with all three of you,do not ever let anyone tell you they know how you feel.......and whatever you do do not do it yourself that degradates everything that person stood for........instead love as only you can and remember He loves you...........

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2001, 03:13:16 PM »
:'( That was beautiful man. For real.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2001, 03:24:17 PM »
we should start a religious forum this stuff gets deep

Doggystylin

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2001, 08:40:00 PM »
:'( yeah seriosly, Jake i aggree with every word you said, yes , Jake i never knew any of that stuff about  you,

but my respect for you just went up  a lot

and sikotic  , you sound really cool too, i got respect for you too homie

N-imy -  you need to get back on track, and follow God's words, religion is so important, you sound lost.

whoopitywhoop

« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2001, 06:02:21 AM »
well inmy jus sounds mad at Yah but I-nmy don't you know he doesn't get mad at us when we get mad at him?Let me give you an example,have you fellaz ever sat in your room cuz you were depressed sad lonely and whatever else and cried,all of a sudden you feel ten times better and not sure why?Cuz see he cries with you when you cry,so Inmy when you hurt he hurts too,......ask him boo you might be surprised at the reaction you get from God.............andJake I am sorry if there is ever anything I have ever done that has offended you.,,,remember Jake we are here to listen even if it seems we don't..................and sikotic thank you..........

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2001, 10:57:35 AM »
I hear wot ya saying but unless the guy upstairs can do summin really special for me then my faith in him will forever be lost. Also sorry to point this out and I don't mean to sound cheeky or that but my name is N-Imy and not wot you were saying I-nmy. Any1's mistake.

whoopitywhoop

« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2001, 06:21:14 AM »
well the only thing you and I can do then is try boo..........there is a passage in the bible that says if two or more agree upon something in my name and it is Tha Lords will then it shall be done.........so lets agree upon something..........you got anything you really want to ask him for? ;)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2001, 06:26:45 AM »
Dude, u sound like a preacher, but it's all good.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

whoopitywhoop

« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2001, 07:55:52 AM »
nah I am not a preacher,but I like Yah alot.......mainly cuz he can do whatever the hell he wants which yall gotta admit is cool 8)think about it,if you were God you could do whatever the hell you wanted too,too.......... :Dand I know some peeps that would get themselves struck down if I was God.....but see that is the beauty of it........we get to live while he has to have responsibilty for us,I mean would you want responsiblity for everyone on this planet?Then you can see why I respect and got nothin but love for Yahweh.........