Author Topic: hey y'all i need to ask a favor of y'all  (Read 745 times)

whoopitywhoop

Re: hey y'all i need to ask a favor of y'all
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2001, 08:02:48 AM »
up people..i wrote this a while back, thougt i could share it with you...here it is: ...everything happens so fast!! As you appreciate one moment, its gone. Even as i write this...its like im catching up to the future. You blink your eyes and you are closer to "the end". When things move this fast, how can you possibly find time to enjoy your seconds? With every passing second you have less time to appreciate more moments. You include into the equation the fact that we have to live our lives, thus we never take enough time to appreciate our moments, circumstances and situations, and the conclusion is that: you miss out on life...you miss out onl God, actually. This whole thought was triggered on the bus when I was thinking about something that had happened when i was just a boy. I then started rewinding my thoughts to all those times i see elderly people taking peaceful strolls in the park as i watch in envy! People might question how i know they feel peaceful, and it's simply because i feel it just by looking at them. They say that you are at your most spiritual peak when you are in your 50's and over, and I now understand that its because....everything slows down!! You get closer to God because each moment stays there a bit longer...some moments more than others!! Your young, and you HAVE to "do" this or "be" that (you are told) so instead of enjoying the seconds, you look ahead and plan for the future, but, what about right now?? Most people get old and reminise about the "good ol' days" and that feels so good because its a form of slowing time down. Too many people who have rough childhoods remember it as fast as it happened...they rush the experience in their mind because they dont wish to remember it....but, imagine somebody showing you a picture for a second then taking it away, thre's nothing to appreciate....now imagine having that SAME picture being shown to you for a minute! You have time to observe it, analyze it, register it, appreciate it....learn from it!! In our case, slowing down how fast that picture is shown to you makes a big difference because, that picture is God!! It is love. peace, happiness, appreciation, satisfaction, understanding....it is God! Most of us are RUNNING across a line of pictures and never really seeing them... take a break and take time to appreciate what is in those pictures...dont run, walk!! In fact, dont even moven....every picure is the same, but in a different position. There was a time i was asking HOW i could learn to appreciate events that dont "go my way". I dont know exactly how this advice fits, but....SLOW DOWN!!! Everything has its time and its to my benifit to let that "time" come when its ready...until then, enjoy God!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

whoopitywhoop

« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2001, 08:10:37 AM »
and one more thing n-imy every time you choose truth you choose god,everytime you choose life you choose him........that is all he is.......he is every good time you have ever had and everytime you got through something it was because of him.......I have a freind named Sid and that up there is something Sid wrote......he said he never quite understood why he wrote it.......but I can explain this whole thing to you and Jake............first off Jakes cousin is being taught something,there is a few things she will learn in the course of this Jake that she would not have learned otherwise,also she is going through growing pains.........all of us no matter how old experince grwoing pains at some point,we have to that is how we learn to live.......how great God must be that we do not stop learning at a young age,but learn the rest of our lives..........it only takes a few minutes for you to sit down with God and realize this is someone you cannot live without,on the other hand there is people on this planet that will force God down your throat.......I want you to understand that if something doesn't feel right to you,even if they are talking about God it means that it may not be from him,........and not every church is his,.just like not everyone of us will pick him.,but for the gloriuos few who pick someone who is wilder then the wildest ocean and freeer then any dream ever dreamed then they will have theirs................they will...... :o ;)

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2001, 10:09:17 AM »
Whoopity Whoop is on point. Props.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2001, 11:04:50 AM »
I just gotta ask has any1 been to church here in the UK? It is so boring. Some old guy gets up and reads out of a book. I can't stand church. Infact I am so against church that I refused to go to church for my nephews christening. I want our church's to be like the churches they show on TV in a film or that when they black people do a service and he starts like shouting the stuff and that, it keeps the people awake and getting involved. Our churches are just plain boring. Also I respect wot you are saying WhoopityWhoop, wot was also told by Sikotic and BigJake but sadly I have come to the point that I start to angry a bit when I go on about how God ain't real to people and the belief that was once there can never be there again. I think it is that once you stop believing in God and come to realise to yourself wot you were beliving in will never make you believe again also do you know at my skool if you believed in God you would probably get slagged to hell so it is hard to believe in him but still that doesn't mean that is the reason for not beliving in god. I have stated my reason for that.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2001, 11:10:19 AM »
YEH I OCCASIONALY GO 2 CHURCH, NOT OFTEN THO!

AND 4 FUCKS SAKE GET THAT 'HATERS' LIST OFF UR SIGNITURE, THAT AINT GONNA HELP SHIT

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2001, 11:33:18 AM »
Your wish is my command RUD.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Smooth

« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2001, 11:54:26 AM »
hope every thing works out Jake... my prayers are with your family
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2001, 11:58:51 AM »
yo jake....
i want everything to work out good for u.
hopefully it turns out all good
peace

whoopitywhoop

« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2001, 01:17:29 PM »
one more thing n-imy maybe this was God's only way of stopping you and Jakes cousin is to make Jake's cousin have problems...............see I know this is God because only good has come out of this notice that?And N-imy you don't actually have to go to a physical church jus to worship God dear,,,,,,you can get down on your knees right now and tell him you love him.........see let me explain this to you,,,,,,I have lived with a spiritual councelor and over time I learned a good deal spiritualy........I did and you can see it and feel it........but it is not just me man,he can teach you also,,,,,,,,,see watch now........If God let satan mess with Jakes cousin got Jake upset,and Jake is like what the hell,right in the middle of him having a good time......Yah knew then he would come to us........and not just to us,to you :osee that is how much he loves you......and watch now,see Jakes cousin has growing pains going on and the more we agree for her health and for Jakes mind then the more that helps right?But now watch,the more Sikotic,I and all the others in here talk to you,the more you are thinking on God........now do you see where I say this was all God that did this?It's not hard to understand Yah N-Imy but seince you seem to be having trouble I ama help you out a little bit........now to the ones who are following this conversation along,join in anytime He leads you.............11523

whoopitywhoop

« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2001, 01:26:06 PM »
He told me to tell you this:
At this point,you even thinking about him is good.......but it can get better and I ama show you how,,,,,,,,,see you been believing in him for awhile you jus might not have known it was him........Okay first off,that church that you was going to.....well I don't know how old you are and you might be stuck going to it for awhile but Yah told me when it is time to find a better church that whatever looks dead on tha vine is dead on the vine and if it is not alive in God then it is not alive at all.........see what you were looking for is His Spirit and just by admiting what you were looking for you admitted that you want Him..........see how far you have come?And in the beginning it wasn't like this.......but we are not going to go back there........see first everytime you choose to tell the truth you choose to tell God..........see God is the truth,so if you truth then you choose God..........everytime you want to live instead of Die,you chose God instead of satan or death,because Yah is life,,,,,,,,well he is also death and a new way of life,but we are not to that point yet........answer me..........do you believe that there is flowers on the ground,and birds in the air......and that tommorow maybe jus maybe you might get to see it all again?Then what you have is Faith my son :oor God because that is who he is known as is Faith,Life,Love,Truth,Tha Begotten...........oh but he is so much more.............now when I come back maybe tommorow I ama ask Yah tonight why he took ya grandma........see he might not answer you,but as much work as I have done for the man he might answer me..................

whoopitywhoop

« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2001, 01:36:01 PM »
and to everyone else.........there is a passage in the bible that says if two or more agree upon something In God's name(Yahweh-hebrew)and it is tha Lords will then it shall be done........all I need is three of you to agree with me on several  issues..........

1.Is Jake's cousin,,,,,,cuz satan is up to some bad shit.........so we can agree that she makes the right choices and we can agree on more faith for her(or more Yah for her N-Imy)

2.Is In-my himself,if we can agree that the break in his heart is healed...........

3.That if this beef contuines between these two boards that both boards contuine to be blessed by Yah

4.On Jake and unsaid prayer request for him

5.and the last one on anyone who reads this last note and makes a comment that a blessing hit them and the ones they are worried about..........

6.that Overseer finds peace in his heart

amen----i agree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2001, 01:38:37 PM »
I understand wot you is saying but I do not believe in God and as far as I am concerned nobody can change mymind. Here is how I see it:

God did not make man. Humans grew up from apes and turned into wot we are now. It has been proven.

How could god make flowers and that. Wot does he have a magic wand or summin that allows him to make whateva he wants.

Also God was suppose to have made Earth but Earth was ade because of a supposed big bang and dinosaurs lived on this earth and so did cavemen so if god made humans then they had to survive through times of dinosaurs.

Sorry but that is how I feel. God is a mith. A story that could be believed but when it comes down to it, it isn't real. Have you ever known any1 to see god? Have you ever known any1 to have met Jesus or other people nmentioned in the bible? No because the bib;e is a story that was basically made up. I don't wanna sound negative or nieve but that is just the way I feel about God and until some1 comes up with summin decent that is worth looking at about God being real then I will still not believe there is a god.

Also if ther is a god why are ther so many other different gods and religions? WOuld god not want all hsi people to follow him? Also wot doesGod look like? He? She? Blac? White? Asian etc. Nobody knows because he is a mith.

whoopitywhoop

« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2001, 01:45:19 PM »
Okay N-Imy those are good questions........those are.......I can see that you thought about it before you asked em............but.........I want you to consider something.....what if God was alive.......just what if............If He was.....don't you think He would be hurt that you do not trust Him........so if I proved to you,that you do believe in God by asking you one single question.........would you believe in him then?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2001, 01:59:47 PM »
Well I don't think you gonna prove to me that there is a god with one question but yes if you can believe in God then I will try deeply to re-instate me belief in him.

whoopitywhoop

« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2001, 02:05:47 PM »
okay here is ya question.......who do you think it was who got you through that awful night.......and make sure of this when you answer........