Author Topic: hey y'all i need to ask a favor of y'all  (Read 723 times)

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: hey y'all i need to ask a favor of y'all
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2001, 02:19:59 PM »
I guess we talking about that night at my grna's when I ran out of the house. Who got me through it? Ehhh......myself I guess. The fact that I went home and cried all night long. My mom and dad came in and comforted me and then I watched some TV and went to sleep so to be honest (and I am telling the truth about wot happened the night I went home here I'm not just saying this so it proves your question wrong) and then I woke up the nxt morning and headed of to my grans. I know for a fact you gonna interprit this passage into how god me through it. I just know you are WhoopityWhoop.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

whoopitywhoop

« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2001, 06:02:58 AM »
actually ;)damn I was gonna ask you is it you who also caused you to breathe everyday........but damn you are smart................and if you don't believe in heaven boo..........then where did ya grandma go when she died?............ ;Dnow lets see what kinda answer you got for this........ ;)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2001, 09:54:10 AM »
Where has my gran gone? Well apart from 6ft under the ground (joke to break the ice) I dunno. I guess she went somewhere......to be honest she could be haunting some house for all I know but I just don't know where she is.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

whoopitywhoop

« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2001, 06:13:06 AM »
well now,listen to me..........wouldn't it be better for you if you knew she went to heaven......and how come you never asked Yah that? ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2001, 09:27:44 AM »
before I continue I just wanted to ask one thing. Wot is this Yah you kepe going on about?

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2001, 09:33:41 AM »
IM GUESSIN ITS A REFERENCE TO

'YAHWAY'

OR SUMMIT LIKE THAT,....ITS THE NAME 4 JESUS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT - PROPHETS 4TOLD HIS COMING

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

whoopitywhoop

« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2001, 09:41:08 AM »
I asked a freind of mine,Sid to read what you put so far N-Imy I did this so that you could see something that I had no idea how to tell you and this is what Sid had to say:
yes...tell him that he should stop considering God to be a "person"...and rather see "HIM" as what he is...a Spirit. His Grandma had a further purpose then simply honoring her physcial duties of earth, but, a spirutual plan that he will not come close to even comprehending understanding unitl he, first understands the Spiritual world...........Everybody in that room is trying to CONVINCE him of something he cant even see...he outta see it for himself, and if he wants to see it, he as to stop believing that this earth or us humans is all there is to God.....that includes himself, which is why he is so convinced he is doing all this on his "own" power...in acutality, he is doing it with Yah's power, because thats the only "power" that exsists...tell that boy to stop being so closed minded......

whoopitywhoop

« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2001, 09:43:08 AM »
and Jake very good,the spelling is Yahweh though,,,,,,,actually in hebrew it would be yhwh so with our spelling it comes out toY-A-H-W-E-H

whoopitywhoop

« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2001, 09:44:16 AM »
oops Rud :-[sorry....... ;D

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2001, 09:44:24 AM »
THAT WASNT JAKE IT WAS ME - RUD!!

peac

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2001, 09:45:29 AM »
ITS OK!

I LIKE UR SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE POSTS SO ILL LET IT SLIDE!!

;D

peace

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2001, 09:59:42 AM »

tell that boy to stop being so closed minded......

Tell Sid thanx for that comment. And also I never knew that about Jesus (being called Yahweh) I just alwayz knew him to be Jesus. But wot I don't see in front of me iz information that is truely making me believe there is a SPIRIT above. I respect wot you are doing Whoopitywoop and thank your friend Sid aswell for his advice and although I am getting good information from yourselfs what I amn't getting is evidence to show me that there is a God.

whoopitywhoop

« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2001, 11:00:15 AM »
okay hold on,let me ask you when ya grandma was here.....did she believe in Yah?(well God,okay)

whoopitywhoop

« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2001, 11:05:02 AM »
this is some more advice from sid........."There are parts of EVERY individual that are trying to go seperate places altogether"-----Sidney Poiter... ...meaning, there is a side to you that is genuine, there is a dark side to you, there is a sad side, happy side, evil side, angry side, curious side....and every single one of those emotions inside of you is trying to go different places and is trying to lead you to different lives! All of us have different personalities and drives, so are controlled by a certain emotion, weather it be "evil", "genuine" or whatever! Sooner or later, every person needs to come to terms with ALL of the emotions inside of them! You may be nice, but, if you never come to terms with your "dark side", you will never feel complete and never feel at peace! Why? Because we all consist of LOVE and FEAR...we are driven by these two main emotions no matter how much you deny it! If you never acknowlege the side of you which is the opposite of what you are now, you will always be in a fight with yourself! You will always feel like there is a part of you that doesnt know itself..and you will be right for believing that! So, come to terms with yourself! Im NOT saying do something evil if you are nice, im NOT saying you need to fake a smile if you aint all too happy, im saying, at least come to terms with what DOES make you happy, sad, angry, etc. If you allow those emotions to run free inside of you without ever recognizing them, who knows where they will go! You cant control something if you dont know where it is...follow me? If you let your anger sit in you without acknowleging it, it will create its own world and own life inside of you and your heart that and, you will never know of until you are NATURALLY pushed to that world! The longer you deny it, the more developed the emotion inside of you without your control. (but, once you come to terms with what you feel, you will re-gain control no matter how developed the emotion has gotten) If you wanna know yourself, you better recognize that the 'Self' consists of more than just what you WANT to be...what you are, is what you are! Until you experience what you are (either through your mind or heart, or action) you can never truly know yourself! ps...again, im NOT saying act a fool to test yourself...but just come to terms; understand where your fears are, and where your love is!!! Ya feel me? *smile*

whoopitywhoop

« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2001, 11:13:42 AM »
let me explain it like this,the only way you gonna know who god is,is to know who you are.........you are apart of him therefore it is very important that you know who you are........everytime you find love you find a peice of Him,or his spirit because that is what Yah embodies is spirit.......so that love that ya felt for ya grandma is Yah.......He made that,just like He made you and me and everything on this planet.........He did it so you and I would have control over our lives and not have to worry about what we are gonna eat where we gonna sleep.......thaings like that.......now you never did ask me what Yah said when I prayed to him........I thought that was interesting all in itself.........anyway Yahweh embodies tha truth also,so when you tell it you are telling the spirit of Yah get it?Love Truth,Life everything embodies him...........

but now let me give you a challenge N-Imy..........

say one sentence that doesn't include Yah in it.....and I will show you how impossible this idea is that he doesn't exist...........Because He does......baby boy.......He does..........