4 (13.3%)
thank god this asshole disappeared
9 (30%)
he should stay away from dubcc, he doesnt belong here
4 (13.3%)
who is Xander?
10 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Who wants Xander back?  (Read 840 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: Who wants Xander back?
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2007, 09:37:18 AM »
nah his time on dub is finished.. xander thread has a g'spot classic status to it, so for him to return would ruin it..

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2007, 01:20:52 PM »
^^Very true lol!!!

and i dont think its so terrible to joke in such a way.

If Xander was such a funny guy, he should've seen the humor of posting his pics on the board. Anyways, I think it's stupid to wish death upon anybody, even it was a joke. Xander wished death to a lot of people on this board, even those who didnt had the same opinion as Xander. I think that's just pathetic, and the fact he left the board shows how insecure he actually is. He should've focused more attention on himself, instead of cursing on people who contradict his opinion.   

Ya wishing death on anyway on the internet is just fucked up, theres oviously something wrong with u if u wish death upon someone for not shareing the same opinion!!!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2007, 08:28:29 PM »
Absolutely not. That combination of a smart ass, a retard, a silly and a loser is a big no-no.

Preach!

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2007, 03:20:17 AM »

If Xander was such a funny guy, he should've seen the humor of posting his pics on the board. Anyways, I think it's stupid to wish death upon anybody, even it was a joke. Xander wished death to a lot of people on this board, even those who didnt had the same opinion as Xander. I think that's just pathetic, and the fact he left the board shows how insecure he actually is. He should've focused more attention on himself, instead of cursing on people who contradict his opinion.   

its true i dont see the point in wishing death upon anyone too...still i think that it is not a big deal. did he really wish death on someone in this board ina serious way? i dont believe it...i remember that i often said "die" to the black nationalist on the board (dont remember his name now), cwalker and brian a few times....i wasnt serious it was just a comment on their posts. i seriously cant believe he meant it....whatever
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

BritneySpears

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2007, 03:33:08 AM »

its true i dont see the point in wishing death upon anyone too...still i think that it is not a big deal. did he really wish death on someone in this board ina serious way? i dont believe it...i remember that i often said "die" to the black nationalist on the board (dont remember his name now), cwalker and brian a few times....i wasnt serious it was just a comment on their posts. i seriously cant believe he meant it....whatever

There is something called "respect", something he doesn't have. I never heard of Stack Bundles before he died and I could care less about him or his music, but you don't go you into a thread about Stack Bundles' death saying you're glad he's dead or you want someone else dead. It's not like that was a misplaced joke or anything.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 04:47:03 AM »

There is something called "respect", something he doesn't have. I never heard of Stack Bundles before he died and I could care less about him or his music, but you don't go you into a thread about Stack Bundles' death saying you're glad he's dead or you want someone else dead. It's not like that was a misplaced joke or anything.

True, It was the Stack Bundles RIP thread

kemizt

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2007, 05:02:09 AM »

well yea this is surely disrespectful...thats true. didnt know about that tho
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2007, 05:47:39 AM »

well yea this is surely disrespectful...thats true. didnt know about that tho

I agree that dude knew his music, but his disrespectfull comments made me lose all respect for him.

rik

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2007, 10:21:28 AM »
Fuck this guy. He could suck a dick with aids on the tip,

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2007, 10:33:46 AM »
He was cool with me but he did piss off alot of people. Maybe if he cooled down a bit then people wouldn't start shit with him. Bring 'em back.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2007, 01:40:47 PM »

I never knew he said that..thats fucked up shit..

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2007, 01:49:54 PM »
people say fucked up shit on this board all the time. the difference between most of them and xander is that xander knew and was very interested in alot of hip hop, mainly west coast.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

BritneySpears

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2007, 02:09:31 PM »
people say fucked up shit on this board all the time. the difference between most of them and xander is that xander knew and was very interested in alot of hip hop, mainly west coast.

-T

I think you're talking about a different Xander, man. The one we're talking about was a guy who thought he knew much, but it was easy to see he really didn't know shit. Show me 10 posts of his that show he knew.

All of that aside though. Why would you want such a disrespectful person like him to come return? *cough*

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2007, 02:41:36 PM »

-T

I think you're talking about a different Xander, man. The one we're talking about was a guy who thought he knew much, but it was easy to see he really didn't know shit. Show me 10 posts of his that show he knew.

All of that aside though. Why would you want such a disrespectful person like him to come return? *cough*

You see a dude being disrespectful; I see everyone else acting just as bad. Two wrongs don't make a right. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, yadadamean?

The problem with the internet and internet interaction is that once someone acts like a dick, everyone else acts like it's a pass to act like a dick and since the first person ever acted like a dick on the internet, the dicketry has had no bounds.

So maybe he would seem dickish to me but there's not enough relative reference.

I mean look how cruel and quick the responses are. That shit is easy. It's easy to be negative, especially in response to negativity. It takes strength, in my opinion, to not only step up to a problem but step up to it in a positive way.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2007, 02:50:52 PM »

-T

You see a dude being disrespectful; I see everyone else acting just as bad. Two wrongs don't make a right. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, yadadamean?

The problem with the internet and internet interaction is that once someone acts like a dick, everyone else acts like it's a pass to act like a dick and since the first person ever acted like a dick on the internet, the dicketry has had no bounds.

So maybe he would seem dickish to me but there's not enough relative reference.

I mean look how cruel and quick the responses are. That shit is easy. It's easy to be negative, especially in response to negativity. It takes strength, in my opinion, to not only step up to a problem but step up to it in a positive way.

-T

hm real talk, man....+1
[J-Live]