Author Topic: RUDY GUILIANI's daughter supports Barack Obama (smh)  (Read 259 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
RUDY GUILIANI's daughter supports Barack Obama (smh)
« on: August 06, 2007, 11:01:00 PM »
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani's teen-age daughter found herself under the harsh media spotlight of national politics on Monday after word circulated that she might support Democrat Barack Obama.

The online magazine Slate.com reported that Caroline Giuliani, 17, listed herself as a "liberal" in her profile on the social networking Web site, Facebook.com, and declared herself a member of the Facebook group called: "Barack Obama (One Million Strong for Barack)."

Obama, an Illinois senator, is one of the leading Democratic candidates for the White House.

A spokeswoman for Caroline Giuliani said the teen-ager's Facebook listing was intended as an expression of interest in "certain principles" but not an indication of support in a presidential campaign.

But when word spread that the daughter of the former New York mayor and leading Republican presidential candidate could be backing a Democrat, the story began to attract other media outlets including the New York Times, CBS and CNN.

Slate.com said the teen-ager's profile page on the social networking Web site had been available only to Facebook members who attend her Manhattan high school or Harvard University, where she plans to study this fall.

The teen-ager quickly quit the Obama fan club and took down her profile page on Facebook.

Giuliani, who was campaigning in Iowa, declined to comment as did the Obama campaign.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070807/ts_nm/usa_politics_giuliani_dc;_ylt=AuAoYgtqyuSdhQnK1jq5Kt6Oe8UF

;D
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: RUDY GUILIANI's daughter supports Barack Obama (smh)
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 11:24:32 PM »
Not as good as CWalker's sister loving Black & Middle Eastern dick.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Narrator

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 08:08:59 AM »

Yeah, but I'll bet she wants it bad.  Let's face it...every prissy rich white girl knows she's gotta have black dick in her at some point to get the best satisfaction money can buy.  Satisfaction those pale shaved chimps can never give her.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 02:32:20 PM »

LOL, no women are into Middle Eastern men.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 10:30:31 PM »

LOL, no women are into Middle Eastern men.

Your trippin man.  There are so many white women married to Middle Eastern men.  I know a great deal personally just in my own small city.  They either converted to Islam, and wanted to marry one after converting, or many of them were already involved with a Middle Eastern man and later converted to Islam.  Muslims men are allowed to marry non-Muslim women.  I have one Palestinian friend who was married to his white wife for 11 years, she said she would never convert to Islam.  Then, she went on a trip with him to Kuwait to visit his family, and was so impressed by the generosity, character, and good manners of the people there that after the trip she converted to Islam.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BritneySpears

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 03:54:14 AM »
Muslims men are allowed to marry non-Muslim women.

If she converts to Islam that is.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 05:49:00 AM »
Muslims men are allowed to marry non-Muslim women.

If she converts to Islam that is.

No.  She doesn't have to convert.  It's stated clearly in this verse...

Verse 5:5 Noble Qur'an
Also, you may marry the virtuous women among the believers, as well as the virtuous women among the followers of previous scripture (such as the Bible/gospel and Torah for example).
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)