Author Topic: is Tha Realest Death Row Dayz Leaked?  (Read 2561 times)

smile4menow

• 'G'
Re: is Tha Realest Death Row Dayz Leaked?
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2007, 12:01:40 AM »
but if it leaked you would down load it right? so how would you feel if someone took your pay check that dint do what you did at your job? just came in and took your shit? same thing here jevon IS makin money off this, money that he would not make considering DR will never leak this. think about it what you people take for granted is this mans life blood. sure its not like hes makin millions but hes makin something off of this. just think about it. im sure you will have a new outlook on it if not you are just not a rational thinker.

SGV

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2007, 12:03:10 AM »
I don't think I'd even waste the time to download it... to be honest with you. Tha Realest doesn't spark that much intrest in me.

wcsoldier

« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2007, 12:06:04 AM »
1996 was 11 years ago people .....

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2007, 12:08:06 AM »
but if it leaked you would down load it right? so how would you feel if someone took your pay check that dint do what you did at your job? just came in and took your shit? same thing here jevon IS makin money off this, money that he would not make considering DR will never leak this. think about it what you people take for granted is this mans life blood. sure its not like hes makin millions but hes makin something off of this. just think about it. im sure you will have a new outlook on it if not you are just not a rational thinker.
Is Jevon Tha Realest.  If so, then I'd support him and buy the record if it were reasonably priced.  30 dollars for a CD is too much by any standard.  Why not sell it at a price where the market will actually buy it for (like 10 bucks.)  You wouldn't have people begging to download as much if it were priced like that, I guarantee it.  If Tha Realest is not the one making money off this, then fuck whoever is.  Why support some random dude who decided to leak the album?  That doesn't make any sense. 

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2007, 02:49:32 AM »
Yeah!!u cheap ass fucking bitches cant go and buy a fucking cd.oh my god!!i dont understand none of u hoes....mayne download that shit my niggaz :laugh:

pinkito

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2007, 07:05:10 AM »
Good to see much people arguing...but...

where's the link????  :P :P

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2007, 07:10:16 AM »
Yeah!!u cheap ass fucking bitches cant go and buy a fucking cd.oh my god!!i dont understand none of u hoes....mayne download that shit my niggaz----idiot

If Tha Realest is not the one making money off this, then fuck whoever is.  Why support some random dude who decided to leak the album?  That doesn't make any sense.-----its on his myspace page he is makin money off of it!

1996 was 11 years ago people ..... yeah so fuckin what it was good then and good now

I don't think I'd even waste the time to download it... to be honest with you. Tha Realest doesn't spark that much intrest in me.--- good lol but you would be missing out on a very good cd beats,are real tite lyrics as well

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2007, 07:11:47 AM »
there is no link pal, noone has leaked it and i hope they dont for a very long time

Tp

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2007, 08:44:28 AM »
LINK PLEAZ!!!!!

SGV

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2007, 10:00:22 AM »
I don't think I'd even waste the time to download it... to be honest with you. Tha Realest doesn't spark that much intrest in me.--- good lol but you would be missing out on a very good cd beats,are real tite lyrics as well

I highly doubt that. But you know... since you're being such an asshole about things, I hope that people do leak this record, just to spite you.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2007, 10:03:46 AM »
please me link download?????????????????????????

homie need me link!!!

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2007, 12:07:20 PM »
Yeah!!u cheap ass fucking bitches cant go and buy a fucking cd.oh my god!!i dont understand none of u hoes....mayne download that shit my niggaz----idiot

If Tha Realest is not the one making money off this, then fuck whoever is.  Why support some random dude who decided to leak the album?  That doesn't make any sense.-----its on his myspace page he is makin money off of it!

1996 was 11 years ago people ..... yeah so fuckin what it was good then and good now

Hasn't this pretty much ONLY been sold to the 13 year olds on the MrMakaveli Forum? You could sell a DVD of 2Pac taking a shit and people there would pay $200+. Now that's gangsta.

pinkito

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2007, 01:18:50 PM »
This is from the mrmakaveli forums:

If you don't mind sharing... what were the the sales figures for the following releases?

Kurupt - Against Tha Grain EP

Petey Pablo - Same Eyez On Me

Tha Realest - Tha Death Row Dayz

A moderator reply...

Tha Realest only sell 130 units max

from Petey´s album they sold at max 120 units

If you look at the site and you see some people ordering 5 copys (only to have the daz bonus track),this shit is crazy...even if some people who ordered cds are not having them,or don't have email confirmation of shipping...

So maybe the problem with this cd leaking is...maybe only 40 people have this cd... ;D

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2007, 02:48:14 PM »
blah blah blah o well i guess if your a dick your a dick ill just call a spade a spade! enjoy leeching homos for those that support and dont leak to deabbeats props!

MarshColin

« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2007, 06:05:43 PM »
I don't think I'd even waste the time to download it... to be honest with you. Tha Realest doesn't spark that much intrest in me.

That's legit then.

It's $30 for a double disc. Still priced higher than normal, but I don't think a lot of you knew that. The way I see it is if you want it bad enough to download it and are begging people for links to the album then you should buy it. If you don't like Tha Realest and think his CD is overpriced for it being from Tha Realest, then that's fine, just ignore the posts about the album and keep that to yourself or express your opinion once in the thread and then forget about it.