Author Topic: is Tha Realest Death Row Dayz Leaked?  (Read 2606 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: is Tha Realest Death Row Dayz Leaked?
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2007, 09:30:27 PM »
This is from the mrmakaveli forums:

If you don't mind sharing... what were the the sales figures for the following releases?

Kurupt - Against Tha Grain EP

Petey Pablo - Same Eyez On Me

Tha Realest - Tha Death Row Dayz

A moderator reply...

Tha Realest only sell 130 units max

from Petey´s album they sold at max 120 units

If you look at the site and you see some people ordering 5 copys (only to have the daz bonus track),this shit is crazy...even if some people who ordered cds are not having them,or don't have email confirmation of shipping...

So maybe the problem with this cd leaking is...maybe only 40 people have this cd... ;D
i told yall nobody is making millions with these little releases.lol...thats why crooked i's bitching about his upcoming "say hi ti tha bad guy" release makes him look like an idiot
deathrow fans deserve to hear the unreleased shit...and ftp are the only ones who can give you that.......people who tell you diffirent including promises that they will release their music themself very soon are  lying
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 09:32:58 PM by Inmate »

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2007, 10:57:37 PM »
holy shit 2 intelligent posts in a row! i did not think that was possible. ok so can i have a link to this shit or what link me PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. come on willie lump lump link me PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I GOT THESE BURGERS WITH CHEESE!

acgrundy

« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2007, 11:02:50 PM »
why the fuck are so so offended about someone d/l the album?  are you the realest?  did the realest promise that he would let you suck his cock if you stuck up for him?  get a life you fuckin groupie.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2007, 11:21:29 PM »
well id rather your mom suck my cock you fuckin cunt! and im thinkin of the big picture asshole but it dont matter to most of the fags on here like you-- a fuckin pussy who aint shit but will act hard behind a keyboard sell carzy someplace else we are all stocked up here cunt

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2007, 11:32:39 PM »
and by the way who the fuck are you? ive been to dr studios, iwas in vegas when pac got shot,ive been to the vigil before went 5 str8 years i have the video that lady was gonna put out but never did (lady is the women who pretty much ran the pac vigil shit) im a personal friend of the makaveli.com owner ive met dre and sam sneed at sneeds signing party in my home town. i have dru downs personal cell number on speed dial. who the fuck are you? some fuckin wanna be fuckhead tryin to act hard on the net. ive been there done that you fuckin creep! invest some time and let your 2nd nut drop before you talk to me on some net shit. you sir or mam are a waste of sperm and probly a mistake from some trick gone bad!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 11:54:15 PM by smile4menow »

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2007, 03:14:59 AM »
I got it but I ain't leakin it!! I payed $30 bucks so if you want it buy it!! If not Fuck it don't buy it!! Eazy as that!!

Peace
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

Al Bundy

« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2007, 03:47:59 AM »
I got it but I ain't leakin it!! I payed $30 bucks so if you want it buy it!! If not Fuck it don't buy it!! Eazy as that!!

Peace

you wasted money on that bullshit? hahahahahahaha

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2007, 04:46:36 AM »
^^ How do you determine if my money was wasted  ??? I'm not a huge Realest fan but I wanted to hear it so I coped it!!

This old shit is better than a lot of R&B dick ridin rapper that we hear now!! Its got good beats good lyrics, something thats missing these dayz!!

Just a pity he sound similar to Pac which loses the punch!!

Peace

She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2007, 04:50:12 AM »
hook it up g 8)

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2007, 04:56:50 AM »

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

SGV

« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2007, 07:50:54 AM »
and by the way who the fuck are you? ive been to dr studios, iwas in vegas when pac got shot,ive been to the vigil before went 5 str8 years i have the video that lady was gonna put out but never did (lady is the women who pretty much ran the pac vigil shit) im a personal friend of the makaveli.com owner ive met dre and sam sneed at sneeds signing party in my home town. i have dru downs personal cell number on speed dial. who the fuck are you? some fuckin wanna be fuckhead tryin to act hard on the net. ive been there done that you fuckin creep! invest some time and let your 2nd nut drop before you talk to me on some net shit. you sir or mam are a waste of sperm and probly a mistake from some trick gone bad!

OMG!! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're a friend of the owner of makaveli.com AND you have Dru Down's number? OMG! You are so super cool! You went to Tupac's Vigil? OMG! You even met Dre and Sam Sneed?

You have got to be the coolest guy in the world.

pinkito

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2007, 08:23:28 AM »
same people that right now are dowloading stuff like crazy on emule or live wire are the same they act like little children because someone stoled from them 30$ for tha realest cd...

It would be good to see some of that people how they begged for a link in other threads of this board...

By the way,to the guy who met sam sneed/dr dr,etc...get a life,man.This is internet,but we are grown people,don't be a liar...

I was with 2pac in the backseat of the car when he was murdered,so...holla at me!!  :P :P :P :P :P

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2007, 09:20:00 AM »
Dude, I was actually the one who shot Biggie.

But Don't Tell anyone.  :-X
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 08:50:58 AM by GM Recordz »

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Al Bundy

« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2007, 09:23:02 AM »

OMG!! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're a friend of the owner of makaveli.com AND you have Dru Down's number? OMG! You are so super cool! You went to Tupac's Vigil? OMG! You even met Dre and Sam Sneed?

You have got to be the coolest guy in the world.

exactly. Look at this kid trying to act cool over the net. No one gives a shit who you know and who you do (yes homo).

MarshColin

« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2007, 09:36:00 AM »
LOL this thread just needs to be closed at this point.