Author Topic: is Tha Realest Death Row Dayz Leaked?  (Read 2559 times)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Re: is Tha Realest Death Row Dayz Leaked?
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2007, 09:46:58 AM »
LOL this thread just needs to be closed at this point.

:D 8) :D

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2007, 09:47:36 AM »
Where Can i but this from? I don't have the makavelli site or dudes myspace page.
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2007, 10:21:54 AM »
OMG! OMG! OMG! yes i am and your not! im some fuckin kid actin out over the net pal! i make 100,000 grand a year drive new bmw have a big ass house and you probly drive a fuckin rust bucket and scarp or suck dick for food! i put time into making connections and shit and its scum bags like all of the leechers that prevent more shit from coming out its like your owed something. fuckin man up pussy and buy it or not but dont act like you are owed something for free. im done wasteing my time with ignorant children like you people. buy it or not or just go fuck yourself. makes no difference then go live your pethetic little life and hopefully one day you will just.............never mind not worth my time finishing that thought

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2007, 10:27:07 AM »
What is yours opinion about Tha Realest?

I hate him personally.
It's funky enough!

SGV

« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2007, 10:31:02 AM »
What connections? What has Dru Down done in the past 10 years? Not a damn thing. LOL. You met Sam Sneed and Dre... 13 years or ago or some shit. You're living back in 1996 homeboy. Old Uncle Rico ass muthafucka. It's 2007.. Step your game up.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2007, 10:31:58 AM »

I hate him personally.

8) ;D 8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2007, 10:42:51 AM »

I hate him personally.

8) ;D 8)

For me, he is only Tupac's imitation. He's fake ass rapper. He want to make money on Tupac's style. Fuck him.

GM Recordz:
You hate him too?  ;D

It's funky enough!

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2007, 11:54:29 AM »
For me, he is only Tupac's imitation. He's fake ass rapper. He want to make money on Tupac's style. Fuck him.

actually i had the sme outlook as you. but i gave a listen to some of his older stuff from gang related strk. thats how i started to like his stuff a little more if you listen to his tracks on there they are both classics. wasnt really on that whole pac bitting shit yet. suge made him do alot of the real hardcore biting stuff his newer stuff is nowhee near as bad dont get me wrong same style as pac but who cares tons of rappers have the same style as pac why wouldnt they he was the GOAT!

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2007, 12:37:11 PM »

I hate him personally.

8) ;D 8)

GM Recordz:
You hate him too?  ;D

I think that the Realist is the wackest 2pac Wannabee Ive ever seen.
I recently downloaded 2 different albums by him for FREE and they both sucked HARD.
There was a "new" track with Kurupt & Roscoe but  when I listened,
it was just "when the pain inflicts" and the realest had edited his lame vocals onto the track.
I deleted both albums because they were a waste of space on my computer.
If I had paid .25 cents for each I would have felt ripped off.
I did not pay anything and I still feel ripped off because of my wasted time.

He is such a blatant 2pac Clone!
My only intrest in this overpriced album is the DAZ track.
And when I get it I will be SoundForge editing the Realist off the track immediately.
HaHaHa ;D
 8)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 08:52:17 AM by GM Recordz »

pinkito

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2007, 01:06:17 PM »
smile4menow,littleboy,if you know dre I don't know why you aren't in the studio with him recording detox, instead of lose time with us,the poor boys of a little westcoast forum.

Do you earn so much money? well, 30$ for you is not big prize, please buy to any of the people in the thread a death row dayz cd...we are poor people,and we must hear that legend, tha realest... :P :P :P

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2007, 01:39:10 PM »

I hate him personally.

8) ;D 8)

GM Recordz:
You hate him too?  ;D

I think that the Realist is the wackest 2pac Wannabee Ive ever seen.
I recently downloaded 2 different albums by him for FREE and they both sucked HARD.
There was a track with Kurupt & Roscoe that claimed to be new but
when I listened, it was just "when the pain inflicts" and the realest had edited his lame vocals onto the track.
I deleted both albums because they were a waste of space on my computer.
If I had paid .25 cents for each I would have felt ripped off.
I did not pay anything and I still feel ripped off because of my wasted time.

He is such a blatant 2pac Clone!
My only intrest in this overpriced album is the DAZ track.
And when I get it I will be SoundForge editing the Realist off the track immediately.
HaHaHa ;D
 8)

That's my wordz man. Do you know, does Realest ever met Tupac?
It's funky enough!

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2007, 03:01:55 PM »
LOL this thread just needs to be closed at this point.

Look Colin, don't come to DubCC to bitch. Maybe if your mom was a better teacher, you'd learn that these Tha Realest projects are shit, & the only reason your butt buddy Hyland releases them is because he has no REAL Death Row material. This thread doesn't need to be closed, because some fucks actually want this horrible music to kill their ears or to just piss your friends Johnathan Hyland & Cal Manska off. Ever think about that you tool? Oh no wait your mom has retard babies because she married a guy stupid enough to go work at a car wash. Thinking he could support his family on that. LOL @ you, your closet case brother, & your family. Get the fuck off DubCNN, before we come and stick a broom stick up your ass. Also  whenever I get this shit i'll post it up for everyone, because i'm fucking sick of trading monopolies.

acgrundy

« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2007, 05:38:36 PM »
and by the way who the fuck are you? ive been to dr studios, iwas in vegas when pac got shot,ive been to the vigil before went 5 str8 years i have the video that lady was gonna put out but never did (lady is the women who pretty much ran the pac vigil shit) im a personal friend of the makaveli.com owner ive met dre and sam sneed at sneeds signing party in my home town. i have dru downs personal cell number on speed dial. who the fuck are you? some fuckin wanna be fuckhead tryin to act hard on the net. ive been there done that you fuckin creep! invest some time and let your 2nd nut drop before you talk to me on some net shit. you sir or mam are a waste of sperm and probly a mistake from some trick gone bad!

well, you really got me there, thats very impressive...

question:  can groupies have groupies?  and what is the email to your fanclub?

Quadruple OG

« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2007, 05:48:51 PM »
think its time to start free posting in here  8)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2007, 05:56:41 PM »
think its time to start free posting in here  8)

8) ::) :'( 8) ::) :'( 8) ::) :'( 8) ::) :'( 8) ::) :'( 8) ::) :'( 8) ::) :'( 8) ::) :'( 8) ::) :'( 8) ::) :'( 8) ::) :'( 8) ::)