Author Topic: is Tha Realest Death Row Dayz Leaked?  (Read 2553 times)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Re: is Tha Realest Death Row Dayz Leaked?
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2007, 09:54:18 AM »
Well I guess if you have 30 dollars that you want to spend on a Realest album, that is on the person. Can't really be mad at how someone else spends their money ya know.

8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

MarshColin

« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2007, 10:25:15 AM »
Well I guess if you have 30 dollars that you want to spend on a Realest album, that is on the person. Can't really be mad at how someone else spends their money ya know.

Amen.

Tp

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #92 on: August 23, 2007, 10:26:51 AM »
Tha Realest is rich with you!!!!!!

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2007, 10:39:44 AM »
CLOSE THE FUCKIN THREAD ALREADY THA GUY AIN'T UPPIN THE CD AND Y'ALL AINT ACCOMPLISHING ANYTHANG BY INSULTING HIS ASS SO CLOSE THIS SHYT ALREADY...

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2007, 01:08:57 PM »
CLOSE THE FUCKIN THREAD ALREADY THA GUY AIN'T UPPIN THE CD AND Y'ALL AINT ACCOMPLISHING ANYTHANG BY INSULTING HIS ASS SO CLOSE THIS SHYT ALREADY...
true wordz 8) 8)

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

acgrundy

« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2007, 05:18:53 PM »
doggystyle, chronic, all eyez on me, dogg food, makaveli

All classic albums, all classic deathrow material.  NONE of these sold for even close to $30.  You are telling me that the realest cd is THAT classic of deathrow material?  hahahaha

she smacks like
she acts like
she's just a groupie

Its so classic that Suge decided to shelve it, rather than put it out huh?  sounds fuckin classic to me!

Out of curiousity, nothing sarcastic here I have a question that I am interested to see what you guys have to say to.

If a bootleg were to come out, with the following tracks in cdq, and enough others to make it a full compilation, what's the highest price you would pay for it?

Snoop & Dre - Next Episode OG
Dre & Snoop - Hoe Hopper
Snoop & George Clinton - Doggystyle
Tha Dogg Pound - Cant C Me
Dr. Dre & Sam Sneed - Natural Born Killaz OG
Dr. Dre - California Love Solo 3 Verse Version
Snoop & Tha Dogg Pound - Every Single Day OG
Snoop & Jewell - Smokin Tha Bud
Kurupt - I Don't Bang No More
Snoop Dogg featuring 2Pac - Street Life
Tha Dogg Pound featuring Warren G - Let's Play House OG
Dr. Dre - Rat Tat Tat Tat OG

I would pay $10...I won't pay anymore than $10 for a cd these days.  The reality of it is, and what the industry needs to realize is that it is so easy to bootleg these days, and there is no way the industry is going to get around that.  So what is the option?  Keep the prices of cd's reasonably low.  If this cd were selling for any more than $10, then I would just wait until it hit the net.  Might I have to wait a lil bit longer for it?  yes, but who cares...I've known about these songs for years and survived w/o having them in cdq, so whats a few more months/years.

groupies like the ones in this thread, or artists can get butthurt all they fucking want.  but guess what...crying is not going to stop bootlegging.  It's not going to be stopped...and when you jack the price of a cd up 300%, you got to be a fuckin moron to think that is going to help the bootlegging problem.  The only thing that is going to help it is lowering the price of cd's and making the quality of the album better.  Thats what groupies and artists need to realize.  That is the solution of their problem, especially the no names like the Realest.  I mean c'mon you groupie fucks, the guy can't get a record deal...there is no demand for him...do you understand the simple economics of supply and demand?

Quadruple OG

« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2007, 08:18:11 PM »
doggystyle, chronic, all eyez on me, dogg food, makaveli

All classic albums, all classic deathrow material.  NONE of these sold for even close to $30.  You are telling me that the realest cd is THAT classic of deathrow material?  hahahaha

she smacks like
she acts like
she's just a groupie

Its so classic that Suge decided to shelve it, rather than put it out huh?  sounds fuckin classic to me!

Out of curiousity, nothing sarcastic here I have a question that I am interested to see what you guys have to say to.

If a bootleg were to come out, with the following tracks in cdq, and enough others to make it a full compilation, what's the highest price you would pay for it?

Dre & Snoop - Hoe Hopper

I would pay $10...I won't pay anymore than $10 for a cd these days.  The reality of it is, and what the industry needs to realize is that it is so easy to bootleg these days, and there is no way the industry is going to get around that.  So what is the option?  Keep the prices of cd's reasonably low.  If this cd were selling for any more than $10, then I would just wait until it hit the net.  Might I have to wait a lil bit longer for it?  yes, but who cares...I've known about these songs for years and survived w/o having them in cdq, so whats a few more months/years.

groupies like the ones in this thread, or artists can get butthurt all they fucking want.  but guess what...crying is not going to stop bootlegging.  It's not going to be stopped...and when you jack the price of a cd up 300%, you got to be a fuckin moron to think that is going to help the bootlegging problem.  The only thing that is going to help it is lowering the price of cd's and making the quality of the album better.  Thats what groupies and artists need to realize.  That is the solution of their problem, especially the no names like the Realest.  I mean c'mon you groupie fucks, the guy can't get a record deal...there is no demand for him...do you understand the simple economics of supply and demand?

:sign_werd:

Al Bundy

« Reply #97 on: August 23, 2007, 10:02:27 PM »

Dre & Snoop - Hoe Hopper

[/quote]

100 bucks!
[/quote]

10 bucks. 100 bucks for that shit LMAO no song is worth that amount unless you own it yourself.

actually I wouldn't spend 10 dollars since it wouldn't be retail it'd be bootleg so i wouldn't pay shit!

Al Bundy

« Reply #98 on: August 23, 2007, 10:03:39 PM »
you might get to put your ear on some shit that we never will, but i will sleep very happily tonight (no homo) knowing you never will have a woman to stick your dick into 

lol i got a girl friend and a wife on the side douche! im fuckin married you corky and you seem very much frustrated with the fact that all you get to stick your tiny little pecker in is guys named buba and bart.

Yeah you're really cool. Like super cool.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2007, 11:25:48 PM »
(no homo} ya and you are really koo like fed pound me in tha ass prison type koo. fuck outta here cum guzzler! fuckin gay basher? why be a sadomasicist? woops
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 11:29:51 PM by smile4menow »

dclee

« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2007, 12:02:22 AM »
This guy really needs to learn how to quote posts properly. It's not that hard...

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2007, 07:16:27 AM »
This guy really needs to learn how to quote posts properly. It's not that hard...
dont feel like it i like to make people look to see who wrote what!