Author Topic: WC-Guilty_By_Afilliation-2007  (Read 2212 times)

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WC-Guilty_By_Afilliation-2007
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2007, 01:37:04 PM »
album is bangin...........straight westcoast  this is a must have album no doubt about it.  Fav track on album so far 80's babies him and cube sound hella tight.............sounds like that WSCG!!!

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2007, 01:40:07 PM »
damn this im not d/l but yall makin' me impatient as fuck, some1 know if this album hits stores on aug 14 in europe aswell? , btw i dont think he will do big numbers, i mean still not an official video, no mixtapes only some internet buzz

check my post above. ;)
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2007, 02:00:11 PM »
WHOA!! This album has surprised the fuck outta me, will cop it if i can find it for a decent price over here in England....

Invincible

« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2007, 02:05:58 PM »
From hearing the 'Voodoo' song and 'Addicted' song a few weeks ago, i hope this album gets released here on time. It is not listed on HMV so i might be left dissapointed.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2007, 02:11:04 PM »
i hope this album gets released here on time. It is not listed on HMV so i might be left dissapointed.

That's wot i'm worrying about aswell, cos i was gona cop Plies album but i can't find it newhere online or at HMV etc, and if they don't have Plies who seem to have one of the largest marketing budgets out pushing his album, i don't c howd they have WC so the only option i have is to import and i refuse to pay 17/18 quid for an album....

IzUwitIt

« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2007, 02:13:52 PM »
everyone who askin will it drop in the UK or wherever on the 14th, just create an account with amazon or any major online cd distribution company and order it now. You will get it on Aug 14th for sure that way.

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2007, 02:52:55 PM »
Lench mob records ,  WC and  Ice cube 4 life!!! Str8 wescoast fiiiiire!!! Everybody make sure cop this shit. Wc deserve to get big sale numbers for what he is doing for the West. You can't find such cali beats nowadays.
 A lot of songs produced by teek the_beatsmith  and_dee underdue  - who are they?
 Wonder if bestbuy and circuit city will have some bonus tracks like they did for cube album?

isnt tek from that tangled thoughts group

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

Big_Ed

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2007, 02:53:05 PM »
They should release addicted to it or crazy toones 4 president as an official single.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2007, 03:22:01 PM »
DAMN, Look at me is dooooope! Nice rick rock beat. West Coast Voodoo is cool too, I wish Game weren't on it though. Great album!!! Best westcoast album of the year.

rik

« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2007, 03:42:01 PM »
DAMN, Look at me is dooooope! Nice rick rock beat. West Coast Voodoo is cool too, I wish Game weren't on it though. Great album!!! Best westcoast album of the year.

How does it feel?

OchoCinco

« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2007, 04:18:17 PM »

u hate game to the point where u dont like nething he does get over it man..he laid a hot verse on that track ..stop bein a hater and listen to the music

can someone hook up the link??..i gunna buy the album but i wanna check it early

Matty

« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2007, 04:38:20 PM »
keep it 100!

Lunatic

« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2007, 04:51:49 PM »
they ran a commercial spot on bet today for the album
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Crip2Nite: South Central LA's HoOdSTAr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2007, 04:55:09 PM »
Nice come bacc from that frisbee he put out while on Def Scam...I doubt this album does well sales wise though and I doubt he'll even tours to promote the album, but you can tell it's an album he had alot of input on, not that corny ass shit he was trying to pass off on the last album...This will be the first CD I've bought since "Trauma" was released....

LOL...U Mad? Fag :laugh:
Fuck that fake ass crip Crip2nite.  Gets on my nerves how some people on these forums

gator313

« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2007, 07:05:02 PM »
I D/L the album and got to say, W.C. is the still the man.  This shit is str8 heat.  I also pre-ordered the CD from amazon.  Usually when I reserve a CD from amazon, I get it delivered to me the Friday or Saturday prior to the release date.  So if you guys d/l the album, please still support Lench Mob Records and buy the CD.   

W=westside and winner