Author Topic: people in L.A. - who felt that mini earthquake?  (Read 236 times)

WestCoasta

people in L.A. - who felt that mini earthquake?
« on: August 09, 2007, 01:12:27 AM »
anyone feel that earthquake?  kinda weak but it was longer than usual, a few seconds not an aftershock type one

who felt it?

ThA_pRoPhEt

• Lil Geezy
Re: people in L.A. - who felt that mini earthquake?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 01:23:24 AM »
THIS IS JUST PROOF THAT THE TIME IS COMING. HE IS RETURNING SOON. BEWARE, THOSE WHO SPEAK AGAINST HIM SHALL FEEL HIS WRATH AND PAY A HEAVY TOLL.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nqw3KWb9bH4&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nqw3KWb9bH4&amp;autoplay=0</a>

wcsoldier

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 01:34:49 AM »
Kobe hasn't been traded yet ... what are you talking about  ;D

wcsoldier

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 01:37:31 AM »
THIS IS JUST PROOF THAT THE TIME IS COMING. HE IS RETURNING SOON. BEWARE, THOSE WHO SPEAK AGAINST HIM SHALL FEEL HIS WRATH AND PAY A HEAVY TOLL.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nqw3KWb9bH4&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nqw3KWb9bH4&amp;autoplay=0</a>
I ain't got to be the prophet to know your ass (no homo) gonna be banned soon

ThA_pRoPhEt

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 01:38:55 AM »
MY SON, YOU HAVE YET TO UNDERSTAND. A MAN THAT WAS ONCE A FOUNDATION OF THIS ESTABLISHMENT IS SOON TO MAKE HIS RETURN. HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE HIS SCORN. THOSE WHO HAVE TALKED NEGATIVELY ABOUT HIM WILL HAVE TO OWN UP TO THEIR GOSSIP AND FACE HIM LIKE A MAN. THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAN ME, BUT I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG. ALL I HAVE DONE IS WARN YOU OF THE IMPENDING FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 02:21:13 AM »
damn i felt it it was in the 818 too

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

We Fly High

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 02:25:44 AM »
haha was in the studio with the speakers bangin loud, noddin my head so hard, that i didnt even feel it..

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 03:30:33 AM »
MY SON, YOU HAVE YET TO UNDERSTAND. A MAN THAT WAS ONCE A FOUNDATION OF THIS ESTABLISHMENT IS SOON TO MAKE HIS RETURN. HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE HIS SCORN. THOSE WHO HAVE TALKED NEGATIVELY ABOUT HIM WILL HAVE TO OWN UP TO THEIR GOSSIP AND FACE HIM LIKE A MAN. THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAN ME, BUT I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG. ALL I HAVE DONE IS WARN YOU OF THE IMPENDING FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm :eh: an old poster maybe??

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 04:04:04 AM »

How the hell doesnt this guy have no posts, wtf? LOL, and does that empirey song play for everyone when they open this thread?

StevenQBosell

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 06:59:48 AM »
Was asleep at 10 pm last nite guys, and woke up 6:45 this morn... didn't feel a thing, kinda wish I did, I haven't expierqanced an earthquake since 89 (all the ohter big earthquakes here in So. Cali, I've been out the country or in Vegas or something)

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2007, 08:16:20 AM »
didnt feel shit i was knocked out

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2007, 09:27:37 AM »
Yea, I felt that shit...Pretty weak. Lets hope that shits not a sign of things to come though.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2007, 10:01:12 AM »
Caltech Scientists Gather Data on QuakeFelt All Over Southern California

PASADENA, Aug. 9, 2007 (KABC-TV) - The quake may not have been the big one, but the shaking has been felt all over Southern California. Caltech seismologists are gathering all of their data and have already released some interesting information on the extent of the quake.

How much of a jolt you felt Thursday morning depends on where you live. In some of areas, people slept right through the quake.

The tremor began just before 1 a.m. Thursday. It was a moderate earthquake, registering at 4.5.

Caltech computers start generating maps and a lot of other information within minutes of an earthquake.

Scientists use a shake map to portray the extent of potentially damaging shaking. Caltech uses a model that simulates the seismic waves of an earthquake. The model showed waves generating out of the quake's center in the Chatsworth area, where the quake started early Thursday.

Caltrans scientists are also taking a look at maps that show what people felt in different areas when during the shaking.

Eyewitness News spoke to seismologist Kate Hutton. She says the area near Chatsworth has had a lot of quake activity.

Kate Hutton, Seismologist: "Well anybody who's been in the L.A. area for a long time knows that that's a pretty active area out there. Being around the 1971 earthquake and also the 1994 earthquake, so we're not surprised."

Hutton didn't seem very concerned that this earthquake could be a precursor to something bigger.

Kate Hutton, Seismologist: "Well theoretically any earthquake's got a 5 percent chance of being a precursor to something bigger than itself, but that means a 95 percent chance that it won't be."

Hutton says it is certainly possible that L.A. residents could feel some aftershocks throughout the day, so the shaking is not necessarily over.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2007, 02:00:05 PM »

it the beast

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BritneySpears

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2007, 02:06:34 PM »
I was crippin out in Compton when this happened. Luckely I didn't get hurt.

OVERSEER, PLEASE BAN ThA_pRoPhEt, THANK YOU