Author Topic: New 50 Cent Video "Follow My Lead" Ft. Robin Thicke  (Read 826 times)

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
Re: New 50 Cent Video "Follow My Lead" Ft. Robin Thicke
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2007, 03:06:22 AM »

These are the tracks from Curtis that are out so far!!!

Peep Show

Peep Show ain't out yet..
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2007, 03:31:51 AM »

These are the tracks from Curtis that are out so far!!!

Peep Show

Peep Show ain't out yet..

Ya sorry theres only 6 out, i thought it was out cause 1 dude on "Westcoast Connection" made a thread and it said Peep Show and had a download link, turns out its really called Position Of Power" and its off The Massacre album lol!!!

wcsoldier

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2007, 04:59:22 AM »
Is it just me or was the live version 10x better? The beat sounded better with the live instruments, even though it's the same damn track. And 50 was way more live, (kinda like the Common/Kanye situation with the "Food" record on Chappelles Show). I know the quality has something to do with it too, but it's weird when bad quality make the songs better. Happens a lot.

yep because the beat and Thicke vocals were louder ... and it DOES sounds better than the studio version ..

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2007, 05:16:58 AM »
But this isn't complete CDQ yet, so the proper quality version may sound better, cos the beats sounds weak on this version...

Elano

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2007, 06:32:01 AM »
50 Cent Erupts After Song, Video With Robin Thicke Leak: Source

50 Cent erupted at the G-Unit offices in New York Thursday night (August 9) after his collaboration with Robin Thicke leaked in both song and video form, a source tells MTV News.

On Thursday morning, G-Unit Records unveiled a new song from 50's September 11 LP, Curtis: a neighborhood knocker named "We on Some Sh--" that features Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo. But by nightfall, mayhem apparently ensued when not only another Curtis song leaked online — "Follow My Lead," his collaboration with Robin Thicke — but its accompanying video as well.

According to the source, "Follow My Lead" wasn't supposed to be released until further down the line in Curtis' run, especially since 50 has videos for "I Get Money" and "Ayo Technology" already in rotation.

Needless to say, 50 didn't take the news too kindly, causing quite a stir at the G-Unit offices, according to the source and MissInfo.TV, the in-the-know radio personality/journalist. 50 reportedly erupted, ripping out a plasma TV, throwing his cell phone through a glass window and saying that he was going on vacation.

Reps for Interscope Records, which G-Unit Records is a subsidiary of, were unable to be reached at press time. The New York Police Department said it had not been contacted about the incident.

Matty

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2007, 09:33:18 AM »
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Universal Music Group.

Matty

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2007, 10:00:45 AM »
i can understand 50 being pissed off. interscope have messed with his image - dropping a single with jt and timbaland is not keeping with his 'gangsta' image - its all about scott storch and dre for those darker sounds that 50 needs. having said that the timbo single is ridicolously good....

i seem to remember busta having a dre produced single hyped up on his lp and then dropping the pop effort with will i am and ultimately flopping??? there was no consistancy with the regular image of the artist, the end product that people saw was just pop music....
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 10:03:33 AM by Matty »

Konvict

« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2007, 10:09:18 AM »
robin thicke looks like a straight up bitch

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2007, 10:35:51 AM »
anyone got another link to the video?

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2007, 03:44:50 PM »
anyone got another link to the video?
Its been re-upped

Paul

« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2007, 04:35:29 PM »
haha what this bullshit
funkyfreshintheflesh

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2007, 05:25:05 PM »
On Thursday morning, G-Unit Records unveiled a new song from 50's September 11 LP, Curtis: a neighborhood knocker named "We on Some Sh--" that features Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo.

Wtf?! Thats on an album? Get em Kanye!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2007, 12:08:45 AM »
not a bad track at all. If people are gonna make chick tracks  this is the type they should be. Vid reminds of that marron 5 song
She Will Be Loved??
yup yup think thats the one

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2007, 01:06:55 PM »
Its obvious somebody at Interscope is fucking with 50.

But the song is garbage.

Matty

« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2007, 01:49:39 PM »
lol surely nobody is feeling this track then??? i mean its a nice chilled record but could 50 be any cornier? and this was his personal favourite track off the album too :laugh: