Author Topic: New 50 Cent Video "Follow My Lead" Ft. Robin Thicke  (Read 848 times)

wcsoldier

Re: New 50 Cent Video "Follow My Lead" Ft. Robin Thicke
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2007, 02:01:24 PM »
I get Money is the only track I feel so far... this album gonna be wack, we still haven't heard songs with Mary J, Akon , Nicole  :-X... and people said the Massacre was wack .. they have to invent a new term for Curtis

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2007, 07:47:50 PM »
^^^ word, i thought that i get money is the only joint 50 spits nice on...not a fan of the timbo justin and 50 joint at all....seems way too forced to me... but atleast there is some life to 50 at times on the track but so far the only joint im diggin is i get money because at times 50 comes off real nice on that

rik

« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2007, 08:39:21 PM »
I get Money is the only track I feel so far... this album gonna be wack, we still haven't heard songs with Mary J, Akon , Nicole  :-X... and people said the Massacre was wack .. they have to invent a new term for Curtis

Yup, it's over for this guy.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2007, 05:43:44 AM »
lol surely nobody is feeling this track then??? i mean its a nice chilled record but could 50 be any cornier? and this was his personal favourite track off the album too :laugh:

Yeah, its not that the track sucks or anything, its way better than the cheesy Amusement Park, got that grown up feeling to it, reminds me of the Weezy, Thicke collabo.

But it sounds so forced, one of those where an Interscope exec said "hey 50, make a track with Robin Thicke, you know, hes also on Interscope and he went platinum." Thats way I say the track is garbage, mainly because 50 sounds so unnatural on it and I hate forced tracks.

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2007, 07:23:08 AM »
now that song and video is GANGSTA :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

50 cent gone all  :-* :-* :-* on us

when did he turn white? JT videos r harder than that :-\