Author Topic: WHO THINKS THE NEW WC CD IS A CLASSIC????  (Read 1120 times)

~Lucien~

Re: WHO THINKS THE NEW WC CD IS A CLASSIC????
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2007, 09:21:44 AM »
I only liked 2 or 3 songs on it...
if you guys call this the westcoast album of the year?
that says a lot about the left coast  :-X
but that ''dodgeball'' track... classic song

The thing I don't get is.. The album pretty much has the same sound throughout the whole record... If you like 2-3 songs, you should probably like almost the whole thing!

yeah I feel what you say. that's the good thing about the record.
but I think some tracks are boring (no replay value).
when I heard ''dodgeball'' I was like yeah this is some quality music.
I think the album is average. people think this record is great because the west is garbage right now.
all these shitty records that are coming out these days. people on here have low standards nowadays

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2007, 10:30:58 AM »
I only liked 2 or 3 songs on it...
if you guys call this the westcoast album of the year?
that says a lot about the left coast  :-X
but that ''dodgeball'' track... classic song

The thing I don't get is.. The album pretty much has the same sound throughout the whole record... If you like 2-3 songs, you should probably like almost the whole thing!

yeah I feel what you say. that's the good thing about the record.
but I think some tracks are boring (no replay value).
when I heard ''dodgeball'' I was like yeah this is some quality music.
I think the album is average. people think this record is great because the west is garbage right now.
all these shitty records that are coming out these days. people on here have low standards nowadays

I don't know, I have to put up with a lot of garbage, but i was very pleasantly surprised with this record.. i was expecting a WC record, and that's exaclty what I got.. a WC record with straight to the point raw uncut gangsta shit... he didn't compromise his sound, he didn't try to please anybody that wasn't a WC fan already.. this is FOR WC fans..

rik

« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2007, 10:34:04 AM »
^ Real spit.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2007, 11:11:57 AM »
Let me tell you something, this album I'm not bumping, the only thing I'm lovin is the mean mugging on the album front and it's like an homage or shout out to "Bow Down".

WC gave it his all, glad he ain't fall, but the beats let him down so overall, "classic" it aint touchin cuz the beats is low budget.

WC's vocals are top notch and there's a couple hot spots, but on the whole it's disappointing so don't be annointing this no status of a classic.

DubCNN is the only board representing for Dub.  SOHH ain't showing him no love.  How it gon be classic when at other boards it's getting ignored and it ain't even in stores?

Finally, for the life of me, I can no longer pound tha "2001" sound.  WC's stee is simply funky, not rough and rugged, y'all dig me?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 11:14:24 AM by Rhyme My Posts »
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Paul

« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2007, 11:53:22 AM »
Let me tell you something, this album I'm not bumping, the only thing I'm lovin is the mean mugging on the album front and it's like an homage or shout out to "Bow Down".

WC gave it his all, glad he ain't fall, but the beats let him down so overall, "classic" it aint touchin cuz the beats is low budget.

WC's vocals are top notch and there's a couple hot spots, but on the whole it's disappointing so don't be annointing this no status of a classic.

DubCNN is the only board representing for Dub.  SOHH ain't showing him no love.  How it gon be classic when at other boards it's getting ignored and it ain't even in stores?

Finally, for the life of me, I can no longer pound tha "2001" sound.  WC's stee is simply funky, not rough and rugged, y'all dig me?

gay
funkyfreshintheflesh

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2007, 01:06:36 PM »
first half of the album is incredible, then it hits a bump wit two straight mediocre songs IMO in 'if you see a bad bitch' & 'look at me', i wasnt feeling those at all......and 'addicted to it' is not really great way to end the record, once again, IMO.....but there is same really tight shit on here, but i like shadiest one and curb servin' much more
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2007, 04:15:32 PM »
The whole album is banging. WC has the sickest voice. Best album released this year, BY FAR!!

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2007, 04:18:27 PM »
The whole album is banging. WC has the sickest voice. Best album released this year, BY FAR!!

~Lucien~

« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2007, 05:33:36 PM »
wow my karma dropped -3

Westdog

« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2007, 10:07:53 AM »
Hell Yeah Classic!
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2007, 08:07:42 PM »
 WEST COAST CLASSIC
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

BritneySpears

« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2007, 06:55:53 AM »
I listened to it 3 times in full, but after less than a week after the leak the only songs I still play are 80s Baby and Dodgeball and those are not 5/5 songs. I was already quite disappointed by the tracks that leaked, but the whole album is like that. A rapper can have the best flow in the world, but if the beats are shit or generic (like with this album) the songs are not worth listening to.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2007, 08:47:42 AM »
I hate when Kids call an album CLASSIC when the shit isnt even out yet!

d-nice

« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2007, 08:51:18 AM »

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I all these early reviews on it, although most have been good, is just promoting more bootlegging. I am going to try and pick this up today, if not I will wait until I get paid on Friday and pick it up with the new Madden game.

Paul

« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2007, 09:22:17 AM »

im not calling it a classic but how fukin old are you and wat with your fuckin attitude like your better thn everyone else
funkyfreshintheflesh