Author Topic: Am I the only one gettin' sick of Lil' Wanye??  (Read 1220 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Am I the only one gettin' sick of Lil' Wanye??
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2007, 10:06:06 PM »
Alot of the tracks like Kush, La La, Diamonds & Girls, What He Does, Something You Forgot, Scarface, Beat Without Bass, I Feel Like Dying, & Prostitute Fling.

well technically those arent tha carter 3 tracks cuz the cd leaked and hes starting over with it. so there carter 3 mixtape tracks. and if u wanna go into the mixtape game, mixtape messiah 3 is amazing i sugguest i listen to it b4 u continue

You act like I haven't heard it. Carter 3 > Mixtape Messiah 3 imo.

Sparegeez

« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2007, 10:06:25 PM »
I think I don't like him because of his voice. And also because of all the people that are just riding his nuts. Half the "fans" have never really listened to anything else, they just claim he's the shit because other people say it also. Bandwagon basically.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2007, 10:08:00 PM »
I think I don't like him because of his voice. And also because of all the people that are just riding his nuts. Half the "fans" have never really listened to anything else, they just claim he's the shit because other people say it also. Bandwagon basically.
:D exactly lik joe budden says jus cuz he says hes the best rapper alive fans believe em...u don hear budden claimin hes the best wen hes really better den wayne

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2007, 10:11:23 PM »
Alot of the tracks like Kush, La La, Diamonds & Girls, What He Does, Something You Forgot, Scarface, Beat Without Bass, I Feel Like Dying, & Prostitute Fling.

well technically those arent tha carter 3 tracks cuz the cd leaked and hes starting over with it. so there carter 3 mixtape tracks. and if u wanna go into the mixtape game, mixtape messiah 3 is amazing i sugguest i listen to it b4 u continue

plz. i feel lik dying could easly win most OVERRATED song of the year. rhymes are so simple. uses metaphor every sentence. sounded like a white boi in a poetry contest in junoir high. something you forgot was good. la la was ok too

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2007, 10:15:12 PM »

tell 'em walsh lol. at one time he was good. then went commerical and became gay lik the rest of these ppl. west coast is where it lives man!

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2007, 10:16:24 PM »
yea werd walsh for prez  8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2007, 10:18:51 PM »

plz. i feel lik dying could easly win most OVERRATED song of the year. rhymes are so simple. uses metaphor every sentence. sounded like a white boi in a poetry contest in junoir high. something you forgot was good. la la was ok too

Over rated? I have never anyone tell me that it was the best song of the year. I like it cuz I can vibe to it. Who gives a shit if he uses a similie, a metaphor, or all verbs? I just like it.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2007, 10:20:08 PM »

Over rated? I have never anyone tell me that it was the best song of the year. I like it cuz I can vibe to it. Who gives a shit if he uses a similie, a metaphor, or all verbs? I just like it.
walsh for prez!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2007, 10:22:30 PM »

u can lik any song u want. i rele dont care to b honest wit u b. but what is actually better? MM3! its kinda funny too cuz those wayne songs were pose 2 be his album and chamillionaire's mixtape is better than it LMAO

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Am I the only one gettin' sick of al bundy
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2007, 10:25:36 PM »
i think we needa change the title...am i the only one getting sick of al bundy??

WALSH FOR PREZ

Sparegeez

« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2007, 10:25:52 PM »
All these statements that Bundy and Chamillitary are stating are not facts, they're all opinions. The real fact is, Lil Wayne is a fucking homo.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2007, 10:27:09 PM »
All these statements that Bundy and Chamillitary are stating are not facts, they're all opinions. The real fact is, Lil Wayne is a fucking homo.

walsh for prez once again

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2007, 10:27:35 PM »

LOL WELL THAT I AGREE WITH! i havent seen chamillionaire do that with pimp c lmaoo

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Am I the only one gettin' sick of al bundy??
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2007, 10:29:19 PM »
yea kissin a man is not normal

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2007, 10:32:54 PM »
 :sign_banhim: