Author Topic: 8.10.07 - 50 Cent "If Kanye sells more records... I won't put out any more solo  (Read 694 times)

GangstaBoogy

50 Cent recently told SOHH.com that he’d give up his career if his album “Curtis” was outsold by Kanye’s “Graduation” next month.

They would like to see Kanye West give me a problem because I’ve worked myself into a space where I’ve become the favorite,
Everybody roots against the underdog when he goes against the favorite.

If Kanye West sells more records than 50 Cent on September 11, I’ll no longer write music. I’ll write music and work with my other artists, but I won’t put out any more solo albums.

And I bet this, when Kanye West’s sales come in, he’s gonna have a 70% decrease [the second week] ’cause Def Jam is gonna buy records to keep him closer to 50 Cent. So watch the first week and then watch the second week. Watch his @#* drop off the planet. We keep our angles covered before we make a decent bet.

50 also said that he’s cut the Kanye West-produced track from his album

We worked together on an actual record to try and create something,” 50 said. “I went in with Kanye, I went in with Swizz Beatz, I went in with will.i.am, I went in with Polow [Da Don] just to see if they had something that I didn’t, to create a new direction for me that I couldn’t get my hands on. I mean these guys are popular producers [and] have a higher consistency than a guy that’s unknown, but a lot of times they may have music planned that doesn’t fit the project that you’re working on.

sohh.com

now there's another reason to go out and buy Kanye's album!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
if 50 keeps puttin amusement park tracks out then go cop kanye ppl...but he can put out sum real dope tracks ill let him stay lol

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah 50 isnt that nice he wuldent leave

Blu Lacez

I Dunno..I'm more inclined to Buy 50 over  Kanye!
Reagrdless of Sales.I'd Buy Kanye After 50-Just cuz of the production not really a Kanye Fan!
50 just has a tite Flow, and his Tates for Musiic is also Dope Too!
Kanye can rap, but i'm a fan moe for his production than his actaul rapping!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Dont knoe why hes gonna do that..
I dont really like Kanyes music anyways..just a few songs..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

its all promotion and hes gunna c how many fans he got. and when he realizes he doesnt have as many as he once did hes gunna just make another album, if he sells more than kanye or not

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!

its all promotion and hes gunna c how many fans he got. and when he realizes he doesnt have as many as he once did hes gunna just make another album, if he sells more than kanye or not
nice observation geezy

Lunatic

LMAO i like 50 and all, but now that he said this i'd LOVE 2 see kanye out-sell him ;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol what qa stupid thing to say. Stands to lose alot of face

AnybodyKilla

"If Kanye West sells more records than 50 Cent on September 11, I’ll no longer write music. I’ll write music and work with my other artists, but I won’t put out any more solo albums."

Who said that? 50?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
If Kanye West sells more records than 50 Cent on September 11, I’ll no longer write music. I’ll write music and work with my other artists, but I won’t put out any more solo albums.

I'm picking up 2 Kanye's now. I was only getting one, but shit, this is too good to be true.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Lol, what kinda childish statement is that!
I don't really care about recordsales, but now I really hope Kanye outsells 50 by a mile!
Haha, he really cut that Kanye track off Curtis? Loser.

They both got big egoes, but Kanye makes so much better music,
so...
Kanye >>>>>> 50

kemizt

BritneySpears

I'm picking up 2 Kanye's now. I was only getting one, but shit, this is too good to be true.

LOL!

wcsoldier

Well he can almost drop the "If" of this sentence ... on every website Kanye is ahead when it comes to orders , Stronger just jumps 47 to 6 in the Billboard Chart whereas nobody gives a fuck about 50 singles ... If Ayo Technology doesn't blow up big and very soon , it's safe to say 50 gonna lose this one

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
We all know what Jay-Z does..
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.