Author Topic: 8.10.07 - 50 Cent "If Kanye sells more records... I won't put out any more solo  (Read 693 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Well he can almost drop the "If" of this sentence ... on every website Kanye is ahead when it comes to orders , Stronger just jumps 47 to 6 in the Billboard Chart whereas nobody gives a fuck about 50 singles ... If Ayo Technology doesn't blow up big and very soon , it's safe to say 50 gonna lose this one

Whoa

kemizt

AnybodyKilla

Lol, what kinda childish statement is that!
I don't really care about recordsales, but now I really hope Kanye outsells 50 by a mile!
Haha, he really cut that Kanye track off Curtis? Loser.

They both got big egoes, but Kanye makes so much better music,
so...
Kanye >>>>>> 50

LMAO at Kanye>>>>>>50, 50 is clearly going to sell more albums hands down lol, say goodbye to Kanyeeeeezy!!!

If Kanye West sells more records than 50 Cent on September 11, I’ll no longer write music. I’ll write music and work with my other artists, but I won’t put out any more solo albums.

now there's another reason to go out and buy Kanye's album!

I'm picking up 2 Kanye's now. I was only getting one, but shit, this is too good to be true.

Your actually picking up 2 wtf, thats fucked up lol!!!

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Strong Words From FIF

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't really care about recordsales, but now I really hope Kanye outsells 50 by a mile!

so...
Kanye >>>>>> 50

LMAO at Kanye>>>>>>50, 50 is clearly going to sell more albums hands down lol, say goodbye to Kanyeeeeezy!!!

Wtf is all about taste! Say goodbye to Kanye ? Why ? It's 50 who says he'll retire if he don't outsell him..

kemizt

Elano

50 Cent : "If Kanye Sells More Records I Won't Put Out Any More Solo albums"
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2007, 07:20:19 AM »
Despite holding a more successful track record, skeptics are questioning whether 50 Cent's Curtis will outsell Kanye West's Graduation come September 11. Ask 50 and he'll tell you there's no way he'll come in second. In fact, he's ready to wager his career on it.

"They would like to see Kanye West give me a problem because I've worked myself into a space where I've become the favorite," Fif told SOHH exclusively. "Everybody roots for the underdog when he goes against the favorite.

"Put it like this," 50 told SOHH. "Let's raise the stakes. If Kanye West sells more records than 50 Cent on September 11, I'll no longer write music. I'll write music and work with my other artists, but I won't put out any more solo albums.

"And I bet this, when Kanye West's sales come in, he's gonna have a 70% decrease [the second week] 'cause Def Jam is gonna buy records to keep him closer to 50 Cent," the Queens rapper added. "So watch the first week and then watch the second week. Watch his @#* drop off the planet. We keep our angles covered before we make a decent bet."

As previously reported, the two superstars spent time in the studio together working on Fif's LP, but SOHH has learned that the material they worked on isn't scheduled to appear on the album's final version.

"We worked together on an actual record to try and create something," 50 said. "I went in with Kanye, I went in with Swizz Beatz, I went in with will.i.am, I went in with Polow [Da Don] just to see if they had something that I didn't, to create a new direction for me that I couldn't get my hands on. I mean these guys are popular producers [and] have a higher consistency than a guy that's unknown, but a lot of times they may have music planned that doesn't fit the project that you're working on."

http://blogs.sohh.com/on-the-scene/2007/08/stop_asking_50_cent_about_lil.html

snopafly

• Muthafuckin' OG
 ;D

Matty

BS. 50 knows too well Kanye is very unlikely to sell more records just based on his single with Justin. If Kanye did somehow sell more then 50 would give you some more BS as to why he won't actually be retiring...obviously...

~Lucien~

if so... I will pick up 1000 kanye albums

d-nice

Man even if Kanye did outsell him in the US, 50 would say some shit like but I had more sales worldwide then Kanye. Either way I want to see what happens with this.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

so...
Kanye >>>>>> 50

If Kanye West sells more records than 50 Cent on September 11, I’ll no longer write music. I’ll write music and work with my other artists, but I won’t put out any more solo albums.

I'm picking up 2 Kanye's now. I was only getting one, but shit, this is too good to be true.

Well I would buy more with this latest news but I got a budget. I'm just trying to do my part. Now I'll have a CD for the ride, and one for home system.

d-nice

so...
Kanye >>>>>> 50

Well I would buy more with this latest news but I got a budget. I'm just trying to do my part. Now I'll have a CD for the ride, and one for home system.

LOL! That is a good idea.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Didn't Fiddy say he'll quit if The Massacre doesn't outsell GRODT??? Even if Kanye outsells 50 (which I doubt), 50 is not gonna quit, no matter what. He's always gonna find some bullshit ass excuse or act like he never said that (just like he did with The Massacre).

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
i hope kanye sells more!! i havent heard that many songs i like from his last albums but his 2 singles are dope and 50 has fell off since grodt...i hope 50's is good too but unless its really good ima just d/l it probably. Gonna buy Kanye's tho.

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

AnybodyKilla

so...
Kanye >>>>>> 50

Wtf is all about taste! Say goodbye to Kanye ? Why ? It's 50 who says he'll retire if he don't outsell him..

Lmao o, i fucked up haha, i thought it was the other way around, well 50 is going to sell more hands down, its pretty ovious, you'll be lucky if Kayne will do 3 million worldwide in the end, Curtis will double that, im not even dickrying cause i dont even like 50 and i doubt i will pick up his album, just telling it like it is lol!!!

GangstaBoogy

I know Kanye ain't an aggressive dude, but I'll never understand why he's so peaceful with 50. He's been pushing his buttons for about 2 years now. Check...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/30676196210129/

He even through jabs at Lil Wayne
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"