Author Topic: That NWA album (Dre/Snoop/Cube/Ren) should of fukkin dropped, would be classic  (Read 4866 times)

Big B

woulda been a hot album... but no eazy// i dont know... shoulda had a diff name and put it out
pink floyd was still pink floyd after sid left

metallica was still metallica after cliff died
but that's not hip-hop.
the only hip-hop group that i know of who changes member are the outlawz.

the Wu didn't replace ODB after he died either and they have like 1 million affiliates
does it matter what genera of music it is?

guns n roses was still guns n roses after everyone except axl left.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
woulda been a hot album... but no eazy// i dont know... shoulda had a diff name and put it out

fuck if eazy was on the album or not, shit would be 5mic classic

Dre beats with Snoop/Cube/Ren rapping, remember at this time Dre was still on his Chronic 2001 style beats

fuck detox
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
(Dre/Cube/Ren) would have been enough for me...
I think the negative feedback they got from the Snoop prelim induction was prob the killpoint.
(More so than $/time)

I'd still like a (Dre/Cube/Ren/Yella) album.
The D.O.C. writting for Dre.
Throw in an Eazy-E verse sprinkled in there somewhere.. 8
A feature by Snoop... why not.

West Coast Veteran

Yella has always been useless. I don't give a fuk bout him or Arabian Prince. Both the useless members of N.W.A. well maybe Yella did a drum kick or scratch here n there but overall a useless member... and Arabian Prince was just wack with his electro dance bullshit...

Eazy, Dre, Cube, Ren = NWA

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Yella has always been useless. I don't give a fuk bout him or Arabian Prince. Both the useless members of N.W.A. well maybe Yella did a drum kick or scratch here n there but overall a useless member... and Arabian Prince was just wack with his electro dance bullshit...

now you're just being ignorant & disrespectful  :P

Yella didn't rap & he wasn't in the spotlights as much as the others, but he was definitely a full member of NWA.
Dre did handle a bigger part of the production, but Yella certainly contributed more than you made it look like.

you could argue whether he's the easiest member to leave out, but that's another thing.

West Coast Veteran

now you're just being ignorant & disrespectful  :P

Yella didn't rap & he wasn't in the spotlights as much as the others, but he was definitely a full member of NWA.
Dre did handle a bigger part of the production, but Yella certainly contributed more than you made it look like.

you could argue whether he's the easiest member to leave out, but that's another thing.

what bout Arabian Prince? how come he always gets left out.. he was an original member of NWA.. his involvement created the only wack song on Straight Outta Compton...

i know Yella helped with production but yeh maybe i worded it wrong.. if Yella and Arabian Prince were never part of NWA, I wouldnt miss them one bit.

Chad Vader

Still requesting;
Chin Check live with only Cube and Ren (they did Dre's and Snoop's part's) on BET.

can any one up this song for me

what song?

posted all  info there is about all the reunion plans over the years (interviews,articles and what not) here

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
NWA wouldnt be the same without eazy-e - you can add as many new members as you want, but when you mess with the original formula it just uses its magic.  Kinda like what happened to oasis.

I agree the album woulda probably been a classic, just shouldnt have dropped with the NWA name

~ Westcoast News Network ~

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
if Eazy was still alive you'd all be calling him one of the wackest rappers of all time

Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Moe

if Eazy was still alive you'd all be calling him one of the wackest rappers of all time

he is one of them.

Chad Vader

From a music standpoint, yes. Biz? Not as much. 2 bosses normally have issues putting egos to the side and making something like that happen.
Better off having Dre submit tracks to Cube for him to spit over.

Dre ain´t in that mindstate....  :-[

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
From a music standpoint, yes. Biz? Not as much. 2 bosses normally have issues putting egos to the side and making something like that happen. Beeter off having Dre submit tracks to Cube for him to spit over.
exactly, aftermath killa!

now you're just being ignorant & disrespectful  :P

what bout Arabian Prince? how come he always gets left out.. he was an original member of NWA.. his involvement created the only wack song on Straight Outta Compton...

i know Yella helped with production but yeh maybe i worded it wrong.. if Yella and Arabian Prince were never part of NWA, I wouldnt miss them one bit.
true, Arabian Price was an original member of NWA.
yeah his involvement was limited & his style didn't fit NWA at all :P Something 2 Dance 2 doesn't belong on Straight Outta Comton.
so i don't consider him as a part of the core of NWA ;)

about Yella: fair enough :) it didn't bother me that Yella wasn't involved with Hello & Chin Check.
leaving out Yella doesn't really affect the musical output.
though i do feel bad for him

Big B

From a music standpoint, yes. Biz? Not as much. 2 bosses normally have issues putting egos to the side and making something like that happen. Beeter off having Dre submit tracks to Cube for him to spit over.
exactly, aftermath killa!

now you're just being ignorant & disrespectful  :P

true, Arabian Price was an original member of NWA.
yeah his involvement was limited & his style didn't fit NWA at all :P Something 2 Dance 2 doesn't belong on Straight Outta Comton.
so i don't consider him as a part of the core of NWA ;)

about Yella: fair enough :) it didn't bother me that Yella wasn't involved with Hello & Chin Check.
leaving out Yella doesn't really affect the musical output.
though i do feel bad for him

i dont