Author Topic: That NWA album (Dre/Snoop/Cube/Ren) should of fukkin dropped, would be classic  (Read 4853 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite

5mic classic track

Imagine a full with Dre production with Snoop/Cube/Ren on EVERY TRACK   :o :o :o :o :o

Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

d-nice

As much as I am a Snoop fan, I was not too thrilled that they added him to the group. Anyways, but yeah that would be a dope album.

$Eg2$

SNoop with NWA  :nawty: Im glad it never happened thats like Suge being the VP of bad boy  :laugh:

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
As much as I am a Snoop fan, I was not too thrilled that they added him to the group. Anyways, but yeah that would be a dope album.

cosign

album of dre,ren,snoop and cube would be dope as fuck but they sholud have a new name not NWA

ai002h

• Muthafuckin' OG
Yeah..I dont think anyone doubts that the album would've been dope as fuck and a classic...but the disagreement was about Snoop being part of an NWA album, and him replacing Eazy, a person who despised him and vice versa.

d-nice

Yeah..I dont think anyone doubts that the album would've been dope as fuck and a classic...but the disagreement was about Snoop being part of an NWA album, and him replacing Eazy, a person who despised him and vice versa.

Not only that but you can't replace Eazy E, you just can't do it. That is like doing Westside Connection without Ice Cube. And Snoop ain't from Compton. Quik would still not be accepted as a member but he is from Compton or BG Knockout or someone like that would have been more accepted. I know Jerry Heller and Tomika Wright own all of his unreleased verses, so adding them to a album they would have to be involved with that to have Eazy on there.

Lunatic

i don't give a fuck snoop ain't from compton...i see why some of y'all would, but if this album dropped, would of been a CLASSIC :o :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
who gives a fuck if Snoop isn't from CPT

shit would of been classic, regardless
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

ai002h

• Muthafuckin' OG

Not only that but you can't replace Eazy E, you just can't do it. That is like doing Westside Connection without Ice Cube. And Snoop ain't from Compton. Quik would still not be accepted as a member but he is from Compton or BG Knockout or someone like that would have been more accepted. I know Jerry Heller and Tomika Wright own all of his unreleased verses, so adding them to a album they would have to be involved with that to have Eazy on there.

Well...speaking of the unreleased Eazy stuff...I was always for them just having the 3 original members and using unreleased material from Eazy on some of the tracks.

d-nice

This is what people said when it came out that Snoop was added. I never said it would not be dope or classic. NWA is a groundbreaking group, the hip hop equivalent to a Rolling Stones or Beatles as far as groundbreaking music for a genre. A few people might have or had a problem with adding a new member to the group. ANYONE. I mentioned BG and Quik being more acceptable because they are basically from that Eazy E family tree or influenced by E. I personally think people would have liked to have NWA minus Snoop, but I think Snoop or no Snoop it would be classic. I just was not thrilled about Snoop being in the group, that's all.

d-nice

BTW I did think Chin Check was hot to def.

Lunatic

damn :o

d-nice

Lunatic

??? U did not like it?

OO my bad LOL...i thought u said wasn't hot 2 def

i loved it

d-nice

??? U did not like it?

OO my bad LOL...i thought u said wasn't hot 2 def

i loved it

Me too. I am sure if the album would be on that vibe and tone with Dre doing the whole album, I would be loving it, even without Eazy.